Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of Rappers"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Rappers are banging on corporation doors, looking for shoe deals the way basketball players did in the 1980s and '90s.
- Rappers are getting dropped left and right at labels these days.
- Rappers are getting profiled like crazy.
- Educated Rapper (born as Jeffrey Campbell, also known as "E.M.D.,") was a rapper in the hip-hop group UTFO, most famous for their song Roxanne, Roxanne.
- Educated Rapper originally matriculated from City College of New York before UTFO signed their first record deal.
- Hey Educated Rapper, here's wishing you a happy 4th of July and birthday.
- Joey ain't messing with Reed Dollaz, he is the best Philly as far as underground rappers are concerned.
- They want that thug shit." In addition to Zion, several other underground rappers such as Boots Riley of The Coup, report nearly all white audiences.
- One of our favorite underground rappers drops a new record, and we take a look at some up and coming Brooklynites we think have great potential.
- Female rappers were proving that they had a high place in Hip-Hop from the jump.
- Especially during a time when female rappers were praised more for their looks than for their lyrical ability.
- Still, one thing hasn't much changed since Latifah's 1989 debut: Female rappers are as scarce today as they were then, if not scarcer.
- Posted on Tuesday June 3rd, 2008 at 17:14 in mexican rappers.
- Posted on Tuesday July 8th, 2008 at 20:11 in mexican rappers.
- Posted on Tuesday April 22nd, 2008 at 17:14 in mexican rappers.
- The gangsta rap super group Westside Connection was formed in 1993 by West Coast rappers Ice Cube, WC and Mack 10.
- Many popular rappers, in particular West Coast rappers, have close ties to Crips gangs in L.A. County.
- With one EP, Planet Asia established himself as one of the more noteworthy West Coast rappers.
- East Coast hip hop appeared to be in such disarray, that in 1993, West Coast rappers sold three times as many records as their East Coast counterparts.
- Xzibit is a member of the West Coast Crew, a loose collective of West Coast rappers including Tha Alkaholiks and King Tee.
- Dre is a better producer than he is a rapper.
- Dre is like 20 years in with this rap shyt 50 is a flea compared to dre.
- Dre was good at putting it together.
- Jay-Z is one of the rappers police have an eye on. +2
- Jay-Z is a big man to initiate that peace, so stop hatin'.
- Jay-Z is a part-owner of the New Jersey Nets NBA team paying a reported $4.5 million for his share.
- Jay-Z is one of the few MCs who command such respect that people feel compelled to dissect everything he says or does.
- Jay-Z was appointed the head of Def Jam in early December, and his first official day on the job was January 3 .
- Ice Cube is a movie mogul.
- Ice Cube is an appropriate nickname for a man as multifaceted as O’Shea Jackson.
- Ice Cube is one of the most enduring, versatile, controversial and engaging figures ever to emerge out of hip-hop.
- Ice Cube was from C.I.A. and the Stereo Crew, and if you knew their style, they were like the Beastie Boys.
- Ice Cube was influenced by and took his name from African American pimp-turned-author Iceberg Slim, who published his autobiography Pimp in 1969.
- Nas is the best rapper alive.
- Nas was featured on Kanye West 's album Late Registration on a song titled "We Major".
- Nas was featured on Kanye West's album Late Registration <i on a song titled "We Major".
- Eminem - The most successful artist on the label released four albums under Aftermath Entertainment. +2
- Eminem is an American rapper, one of today's most popular and controversial rappers, and a Grammy and Oscar-winner.
(Web site) +2
- Eminem is a mainstream rapper.
(Web site) +2
- Eminem - The most successful artist on the label released four albums under Aftermath.
- Eminem is a famous fan for the NBA's Detroit Pistons.
- DMX is a fan of the pit bull breed of dogs.
- DMX is a new father.
- DMX is an Idiot and I’m not suprised by his comments and ignorance.
- Lil Wayne is one of the most visible rappers of our time.
- Lil Wayne was signed to CMR at the age of 10, and him and BG(than called Lil Doogie) was in a group called the B.G.'z.
- Fat Joe is also a member of Terror Squad , which released their debut self-titled album in September 1999.
- Fat Joe is also a member of Terror Squad, which released their first, self-titled, album on September 21, 1999.
- RZA was charged of attempted murder and represented himself without a lawyer back in 91.
- RZA was charged with murder before 36 Chambers.
- RZA was the first to follow up on the success of 36 Chambers with a side project.
- The late rapper Tupac Shakur trumpeted his favorite drink, "Thug Passion" -- Alize (a passion fruit and Cognac liqueur) mixed with Hennessy.
(Web site) +2
- Tupac Shakur was a fan of the Wu-Tang Clan, and was trying to sign them to his upstart Makaveli Records label before his death.
- Luniz were going to be featured on Tupac Shakur's One Nation project.
- Papoose is a man for stepping to Joe asking for a 1 on 1.
- Papoose is the best out there right now.For all of you who doesn't understand the business,Papoose is a great artist who thinks for himself.
- Papoose is the future.
- Papoose was not charged after he voluntarily surrendered the key to authorities.
- Papoose was sanctioned and will not be able to visit his fiancee Remy Ma for 6 months.
- Talib Kweli - The Beautiful Struggle, moet wel goed zijn, ken ook al een aantal nrs van het album.
- Eazy-E was a great person and rapper, and will always be remembered for what he did, not for what he did not do. +2
- Eazy-E was a Kelly Park Compton Crip during his teen years, and he openly associated himself with other Crips.
- Eazy-E was a character named Sleazy-E which was running around desperately trying to get money.
- Eazy-E was a successful drug dealer who had money to burn and an enthusiastic mind for business, and the two soon left Yella back in the Wreckin' Cru.
- Eazy-E was also noticed when he released "Str8 Off Tha Streetz of Muthaphu—in Compton," that tells about who he really is.
- He was extensively mentored by the GZA during his early days with the group, evident in the similar flow they both employ.
- He is signed to GZA 's small label Liquid Swords Entertainment.
- After the Wu-Tang Clan's second album together, Wu-Tang Forever, GZA released Beneath the Surface in 1999 (see 1999 in music).
- Mobb Deep are a hip hop duo which consists of rappers Havoc and Prodigy.
- Mobb Deep is a hip hop duo that consists of Havoc and Prodigy.
- Mobb Deep is one of my favorite groups.
- Mobb Deep were the highlight to me, although Havoc did sound better on stage, while Prodigy was sometimes hard to hear.
- Rakim was the first rapper to get a million dollar contract(unconfirmed?).
- There are some big names in the history of hip hop such as MC Rakim, KRS or Big Daddy Kane.
- Then along came Kool G Rap, GZA, Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, NAS and Cormega that made us recognize that we too are capable of greatness.
- On September 15, 2008, dubcnn.com reported Nate Dogg had suffered a second stroke.
- In 1991 Nate Dogg, his cousin Snoop Dogg,[ 2] and their friend Warren G, formed a rap trio called 213.
- In 2002, Nate Dogg appeared on a celebrity episode of the Weakest Link making it to the last three players before being eliminated by Xzibit and Young MC.
- Mos Def is a real dude and that's reak talk we gotta be there to support our ppl.
- Mos Def was able to toggle between acting and rapping.
- Mos Def was also featured on Rawkus' influential Lyricist Lounge and Soundbombing series of compilations.
- Mos Def was like the only star to talk and show support in public.
- Mos Def was long gone, and Hi-Tek was off focusing on his own solo career as a for-hire producer.
- Pete Rock is something great.
- Snoop Dogg is a hip-hop star who shot to fame after being a featured rapper on Dr. Dre 's 1992 album The Chronic.
- Snoop Dogg was arrested again on October 26, 2006 at Bob Hope Airport in Burbank, California while parked in a passenger loading zone.
- Snoop Dogg was arrested along with a woman after the pair reportedly "reeked" of marijuana.
- Jadakiss is one of three owners of the imprint known as D- Block.
- Jadakiss: All the publicity is good.
- Big Pun was born Christopher Rios on November 10, 1971, and grew up in the South Bronx's Puerto Rican community.
- Cormega was excluded from the project, however, replaced by fellow Queensbridge rapper Nature. +2
- Cormega was replaced with another artist, Nature, because either he would not sign a contract with Stoute or Stoute felt Nature was a better rapper. +2
- Cormega was first brought to the hip-hop world's attention in 1994.
- MC Eiht: Like I said, I ain't tryin' to disappoint the fans just to try to cross over to have the lake behind my house.
- MC Eiht: The state of the Rap game now is just wishy washy, man, because there's a lot of perpetration.
- MC Eiht: To tell you the truth I listen to all old stuff.
- The Wu-Tang Clan is a New York City-based hip-hop musical group, consisting of nine American rappers. +2
- Wu-Tang Clan is a New York-based rap group, consisting of nine American rappers.
- After the failure of his album, GZA teamed with an old friend, Ol` Dirty Bastard, to form the crew that would evolve into the Wu-Tang Clan within a year.
- The nine rappers made a pact to a form an artistic and financial community -- the Wu-Tang Clan wouldn't merely be a group, it would be its own industry.
- The Wu-Tang Clan is a pioneering hardcore rap group, originally from Staten Island, New York, USA (Staten Island is referred to as Shaolin in their lyrics).
- Banks laces them up with a mobb-style-yet-funky beat, and J-Dubb and WC kill the track with harsh, relentless flows.
- Known for his long braided goatee, sharp lyricism, and crip walking, WC has been a staple in West Coast gangsta rap since the early 1990s.
- We will have uncut footage of the DJ Quik and WC scene, Kurupt and Roscoe c-walking together, Fred Wreck doing magic tricks to DJ Quik, and much much more.
- Daz Dillinger is one of the most outspoken gangsters out of DPGC and continues to keep it totally gangsta.
- DJ Premier is one of the best producers out there.
- DJ Premier was fully responsible for the production of Jeru the Damaja ---s debut and second album.
- DJ Premier was fully responsible for the production of Jeru the Damaja ---s first two albums, " The Sun Rises in the East " and " Wrath of the Math ".
- DJ Premier was fully responsible for the production of Jeru the Damaja ---s first two albums.
- KRS-ONE was the only rapper at the time symbolizin' himself with a number by sayin' he was number one.
- KRS-One was the primary motivation behind the HEAL compilation and the Stop the Violence Movement.
- Krs-One is part of Boogie Down Productions, whose song, "My Philosophy" made the list.
- Killah Priest is a tangential associate of the Wu-Tang Clan.
- Killah Priest was there and he-s a GZA student.
- Female MC's like Foxxy Brown and Lil` Kim became successful while Bahamadia faded into obscurity.
- He has been described as the male Lil Kim and the white Eminem.
- Unlike Lil` Kim and Foxy Brown, Da Bra-ta-ta skewered sexuality early on in her career.
- Busta Rhymes was in court earlier this week charged with assault.
- Busta Rhymes was to be the marquee performer at the arena this Saturday.
- In addition, Martin has the title track "Welcome to Havoc", featured in Havoc, a film starring Anne Hathaway.
- June Havoc is an actress.
- Ron Artest grew up in the same Queensbridge housing projects that Nas, MC Shan, Havoc, and others did.
- After Born Dead in 1994, Ice-T's music has contained much less political commentary than before.
- Ice-T also made an appearance in a reality television showin the early 2000s, an episode of the MTV show, Cribs.
- As for Soulja Boy, Ice-T apologized for the 'eat a dick'-comment, but continued to state that Soulja Boy's music is garbage.
- Xzibit is a member of the Likwit Crew, a loose collective of West Coast rappers including Tha Alkaholiks and King Tee citation needed.
- Xzibit is a member of the West Coast Crew, a loose collective of West Coast rappers including Tha Alkaholiks and King Tee.
- Xzibit is the main player's "guide" in NFL Street 2 and appears as a quarterback, and is also the narrator of the tutorial mode.
- Xzibit was also featured in a guest role as a rapper on the U.S. crime drama CSI: Miami.
- However, Bishop Lamont assures that he and The Game have no substantial beef.
- Bishop lamont feat.
- Bishop lamont - hump hump hump 14.
- Black Milk was recently interviewed by Cream.cz.
- Black Milk: The music does keep us competitive, you know I see El and his lyrics and it makes me pick my pen up.
- MC Ren is the stage name of Lorenzo Jerald Patterson a rapper and hip hop producer.
- Mc Ren is one of my favourite rappers in fact maybe even my favourite rapper.
- Finally, Ghostface Killah issued his well-received sophomore set, Supreme Clientele, in January 2000.
- First heard on Ghostface Killah's Ironman album, and later on RZA's "Bobby Digital" projects.
- Members of the group also made appearances on albums by Rae's fellow Clansmen Ghostface Killah and Method Man.
- Ja Rule is like 5'2", 130, bench presses about 90 pounds.
- Culture > Languages > Language > Glossaries
- Regional > Us > California > Counties > San Diego > Jobs.
- Regional > Us > Hawaii > Business And Companies > Jobs.
- Regional > Uk > Business > Jobs.
- Arts > Music > Styles > H > Hip Hop > Bands And Artists > D > En > D > A > Z > Daz Dillinger" > Daz Dillinger< > A > . /
* Aesop Rock
* Afrika Bambaataa
* Allen Iverson
* Andre Nickatina
* Ant Banks
* Arabian Prince
* Baby Boy Da Prince
* Bad Azz
* Beanie Sigel
* Big Boi
* Big Gipp
* Big Hawk
* Big Moe
* Big Noyd
* Big Pokey
* Big Shug
* Bizzy Bone
* Biz Markie
* Black Sheep
* Bootie Brown
* Bow Wow
* Brother Ali
* Bushwick Bill
* Charli Baltimore
* Chino Xl
* Chubb Rock
* Cl Smooth
* Craig Mack
* D-Block Records
* David Banner
* Da Brat
* Del Tha Funkee Homosapien
* Devin The Dude
* Dice Raw
* Disco King Mario
* Dj Drama
* Dj Quik
* Dj Yella
* Doctor Ice
* Dre Robinson
* Dru Down
* Erick Sermon
* Fat Pat
* Field Mob
* Foxy Brown
* Gangsta Blac
* Godfather Don
* Goodie Mob
* Gorilla Zoe
* Grandmaster Caz
* Grandmaster Flash
* Grand Puba
* Gucci Mane
* Guilty Simpson
* Hell Razah
* Heltah Skeltah
* Hit Squad
* Hot Boys
* Inspectah Deck
* Jazze Pha
* Jazzy Five
* Jean Grae
* Jedi Mind Tricks
* Jermaine Dupri
* Jeru The Damaja
* Jim Jones
* Juelz Santana
* Juice Crew
* Justus League
* Jus Allah
* Kangol Kid
* Kanye West
* Keith Murray
* Kid Capri
* King Tee
* Kon Artis
* Kool G Rap
* Kool Keith
* Kool Moe Dee
* Krayzie Bone
* Kurtis Blow
* Large Professor
* Lauryn Hill
* Layzie Bone
* Lil Jon
* Lloyd Banks
* Ll Cool J
* Lord Finesse
* Lovebug Starski
* Lupe Fiasco
* Mac Dre
* Mannie Fresh
* Mark Wahlberg
* Marley Marl
* Masta Ace
* Masta Killa
* Mc Breed
* Mc Hammer
* Mc Lyte
* Mc Shan
* Mc Trouble
* Melle Mel
* Memphis Bleek
* Method Man
* Mf Doom
* Mf Grimm
* Mic Geronimo
* Mike Jones
* Mike Shinoda
* Missy Elliott
* Mitchy Slick
* Monie Love
* Nick Cannon
* Obie Trice
* Oh No
* Ol Dirty Bastard
* One Be Lo
* Organized Konfusion
* Paul Wall
* Pharoahe Monch
* Phat Kat
* Playa Fly
* Poor Righteous Teachers
* Prince Paul
* Queen Latifah
* Rah Digga
* Ras Kass
* Remy Ma
* Ron Killings
* Scott Storch
* Screwed Up Click
* Sean Combs
* Sean Price
* Sheek Louch
* Sir Jinx
* Slick Rick
* Slim Thug
* Soulja Boy
* Spider Loc
* State Property
* Swizz Beatz
* Tha Dogg Pound
* The Alchemist
* The Fat Boys
* The Game
* The Roots
* The Streets
* Tim Dog
* Tony Yayo
* Too Short
* Tray Deee
* Trick Daddy
* Ultramagnetic Mcs
* Vanilla Ice
* Vinnie Paz
* Will Smith
* Wyclef Jean
* Young Buck
* Young Dro
* Young Gunz
* Young Jeezy
* Yo Gotti
Books about "Glossary of Rappers" in