Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of Scottish Actors"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The actors are really good and quickly draw us into their individual dilemmas. +2
- The actors are superb - Dame Judi Dench should have earned Oscar for her spot-on portrayal of the troubled Queen Victoria.
- Angus Macfadyen was born in Glasgow and was raised partly in Africa, France, the Philippines and Singapore.
- They found the fabled qualities they were seeking in rising Scottish actor James McAvoy.
- James McAvoy - omg get the latest gossip, news, photos, and videos on James McAvoy.
- Dawn Steele is a 14-year hospitality industry veteran.
- Dawn Steele is a feisty Suzy Kettles, with a nice touch of the Sharon Osbourne in her approach to the band and Danny, her loyal swain .
- Dawn Steele is a founding leader of Vancouver SOS, parent and long-time advocate for special education.
- Alan Cumming is a Scottish filmmaker well known for his roles in GoldenEye and as Nightcrawler in X-Men 2, and for directing The Anniversary Party.
- Alan Cumming is a fine actor and a very witty man.
- Alan Cumming is a popular actor in movies and theater, while former TV star Paul Reubens, reminices about the days he had his own show.
- Alex Ferns is a movie actor.
- Angela is a committed supporter of Compassion International and is always working to improve the many lives touched through her ministry.
- Angela is a spiritual poetess who delivers real, raw and intimate music infused with flavorful expressions of grace.
- Artists are drawn from all over Scotland and include well established names as well as up and coming artists.
- Artists are promoted on the site free of charge.
- BARKER: A rubber one, bathroom.
- Barker was a catalyst for 16, highly successful years as part of the duo, The Two Ronnies.
- Barker was a very clever guy.
- Barker was able to deliver tongue-twisting speeches without a stumble.
- Barker was also an accomplished comedy writer.
- Beatrix was brought up in a manner appropriate to her middle class Victorian background.
- Beatrix was naturally devastated by this tragedy.
- Beatrix Potter was born in 1866 in Bolton Gardens, Kensington, at that time a peaceful, leafy suburb of London.
- Beatrix Potter was well into her 30s when she met Norman Warne.
- Billy Boyd is a hot bottom and one of the cutest guys in SanFran these days.
- Billy Boyd is a really great actor and very nice.
- Billy Connolly is a fan of the Victorian bard, and the late Spike Milligan was also an aficionado.
- Billy Connolly is a force of nature, and by far the funniest one I've ever heard of.
- Billy Connolly is a funny man and this is one of his best performances in my opinion.
- Billy Connolly is one of the country's best loved stand-up comedian and bone fide TV and movie star.
- Billy Connolly is the finest stand up comedian on the planet and the first 15 minutes is simply superb.
- Bill Fraser is a figure from the second season of Space 1999.
- Bill Fraser is a highly detailed 8 inch tall figure from the second season of Space 1999.
- Bill Fraser is a politician in the province of New Brunswick , Canada .
- Bill Oddie - the drums and saxophone.
- Bill Oddie was awarded an OBE in the new years honours list announced on 16 June.
- Bill Oddie was born in Rochdale, Lancashire, in 1941, but was brought up in Birmingham.
- Bill Paterson is a regular contributor to HoopsHype.com.
- The book was a help as there was some great stuff about her and 's character, Hester.
- The book was reprinted in 1963 and the publishers prosecuted.
- Brian Cox is a multi - talented actor.
- BRIAN COX is a ball.
- Brian Cox is a crusty cop on the confounding case.
- Brian Cox is a model of understatement, lending a gentle compassion to his character.
- The city is the county seat of Los Angeles County.
- The city is used as a perfect backdrop for much of the film.
- Comments are moderated by our editors, so there may be a delay between submission and publication of your comment.
- Comments are not moderated but we will react if anything that breaks the rules comes to our attention and we may delete inappropriate postings.
- Comments are the sole responsibility of the person posting them.
- Comments: The fact that Moonraker remains one of the most unpopular Bond movies is a real travesty.
- The contest was a slope style setup blessed with a blanket of snowfall the night before getting everyone ready for the first day of qualifiers.
- The contest was easily won by the Regulars, who were led by team captain Evan Slater -- Surfing magazine's editor-in-chief.
- Craig Ferguson is a Scottish comedian, actor, writer and talk show host.
- Craig Ferguson is a CPA in both Texas and California with 8.5 years experience in public accounting.
- Craig Ferguson is a comic genius.
- Craig Ferguson is a fresh take on late night TV," said White House Correspondents Association President Ann Compton in announcing the choice.
- Craig Ferguson is a man who quickly left Scotland under the suspicion of being a child molester.
- David MacMillan is a resident of the state of Alaska , USA. He describes himself with the following statement: "Be amoung them, but not of them.
- David MacMillan is a sales associate in the retail team.
- David Macmillan is a professor of zoology at the University of Melbourne.
- David McCallum was born in Kilsyth, near Glasgow to a musical family.
- David Tennant is a Scottish actor, most famous for his current role as Doctor Who.
- David Tennant is a great actor who will build on the excellent work already done by Christopher in establishing Doctor Who for a new generation.
- David Tennant is a sincere Romeo, a handsome, sympathetic hero.
- David Tennant is the stage name A stage name, or a screen name for movie stars, is a pseudonym used by performers and actors.
- David Tennant was born on the 18th of April, 1971, in Bathgate in West Lothian, Scotland.
- Deborah Kerr was appointed a Commander of the Order the British Empire in 1998, but was unable to accept the honour in person due to ill health.
- Denis Lawson is a small-time crook, Eddie Cass, who is hired to perform a seemingly simple task: to carry a parcel across London.
- Dick is a selfish, pretentious man, whom Lucy Moran saw a while on the side.
- Dick is a selfish, pretentious man, whom Lucy Moran saw awhile on the side.
- Douglas is a director who knows his mind which made for a great working relationship.
- Douglas is also a member of the Logistics Association of Australia.
- Dougray Scott is a study in battered insanity.
- Dougray Scott is a lovely guy, he starred in a film with my Sister, Kate Steavenson-Payne, called Monk Dawson.
- Dougray Scott is a welcome addition as the dashing prince.
- Drew is the founder and co-owner of Buzz Beer, a special coffee-containing brew.
- Drew was also fired once, but got his job back by "marrying" Wick in Vermont, allowing him to get his green card.
- Drew was promoted several times, taking away Wick's job.
- Drew was the only character to appear in every episode of the series.
- Eileen Herlie is a fun actress.
- Eileen Herlie was born to a Catholic father and a Protestant mother in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Eileen Herlie joined the cast of All My Children in 1976, playing the role of Myrtle Fargate.
- Eric Campbell is a Pastor, an Evangelist, and one of the best new Independent recording artists in Christian music today.
- Eric Campbell is a highly respected journalist and documentary maker in this country, and was indeed with Moran on the day he was killed.
- Eric Campbell was an early Scottish trailblazer in silent movies and one of the all-time great Hollywood screen villains.
- Ernest Torrence is a great Moriarty; he is definitely one of the best I've seen in the role.
- Ernest Torrence was the older brother of actor David Torrence.
- The event was organised by Bob Geldof and Midge Ure in order to raise funds for famine relief in Ethiopia.
- The event was presided over by the cable studio's recently-knighted impresario Colin Callender and his beautiful wife, Elizabeth.
- The event was replicated in other venues in Scotland and England.
- Ewan McGregor is a famous Archaeologist and part-time Actor.
- Ewan McGregor is a natural choice to represent Davidoff's new male fragrance.
- Ewan McGregor is a natural choice.
- Ewan McGregor is a very sexy man.
- Ewan McGregor was married with French production designer, Eve Mavrakis in 1995.
- The film is a great story, and it is particularly pleasing that it is a Scottish story about a real Scottish champion.
- The film is a study of time, memory, motion and resiliences of the past.
- The film is a vigorous, tense and startlingly sexy account of a crucial turning point in the Second World War.
- The film is called Young Adam, where Ewan plays a ruthless, bed-hopping young drifter.
- The film was a big box-office hit and it started Cooper on his way to becoming one of Hollywood's all-time great stars.
- Silent film actors is a fine name.
- Great Scottish Film Actors and Actresses: from McGregor, Scotland is well known for it's movie set locations and famous scottish actors.
- The Forest was able to offer this training through special Forest Service fiscal year 2004 funding in native plant materials.
- The Forest was presented with an award for their outstanding support of the MCRP, accepted by Willison.
- Fulton Mackay was a Scottish character actor.
- Golly was left heart broken after the chef Irene Stuart (whom he liked) got together with his best friend Duncan McKay.
- Golly is the gamekeeper and ghillie at Glenbogle.
- Golly is the gamekeeper and gillie at Glenbogle.
- Gordon Jackson is a nationally renowned author and speaker on the subject of positive employee relations.
- Gordon Jackson is a poor MSP, and Glasgow is still stuck in a rut after 50 years of voting Labour.
- Graeme Garden is a novelist, playwright, actor and presenter.
- Graeme Garden is a participator in the long running BBC Radio improvisation show I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue (ISIHAC), on which he is a permanent panellist.
- Graeme Garden was co-writer and perfomer in the classic BBC radio comedy show, I'm Sorry, I'll Read That Again (1965-1970 and 1973).
- Graeme Garden was co-writer and performer in the classic BBC radio comedy show, I'm Sorry, I'll Read That Again ( 1965 - 1970 and 1973).
- Graeme Garden was co-writer and performer in the classic BBC radio comedy show, I'm Sorry, I'll Read That Again (ISIRTA) ( 1965 - 1970 and 1973).
- Graham Crowden is a genuine eccentric and an utter joy to work with.
- Hamish Clark is a prominent Christchurch MC. Also at this time in Christchurch a crew called Legal Street is established, based at the Youth Centre.
- Henry Ian Cusick is a fantastic actor.
- Henry Ian Cusick is a classically-trained stage actor with the world-renowned Royal Shakespeare Co.
- Henry Ian Cusick is a good actor, and he should stay on the show for a while.
* Iain Cuthbertson
* Iain Glen
* Ian Buchanan
* Ian Mcdiarmid
* James Donald
* James Finlayson
* Jimmy Finlayson
* Jim Carrey
* John Cusack
* John Fraser
* John Gregson
* John Hannah
* John Laurie
* John Sessions
* Joseph Mcfadden
* Ken Stott
* Kevin Mckidd
* Laura Fraser
* Laurie Brett
* Lindsay Duncan
* Mackenzie King
* Michael Sheard
* Paul Mcgillion
* Peter Mullan
* Phyllida Law
* Ray Park
* Richard Wilson
* Rikki Fulton
* Robbie Coltrane
* Robert Carlyle
* Ronnie Barker
* Ronnie Corbett
* Russell Crowe
* Scottish Actors
* Sean Biggerstaff
* Sean Connery
* Sharon Small
* Snake Eyes
* Stella Gonet
* Stephen Murray
* Sylvester Mccoy
* Tom Conti
* Two Ronnies
Books about "Glossary of Scottish Actors" in