Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of Windows Games"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- World Of Warcraft is also an excellent game, but costs a monthly fee.
- World of Warcraft is a "Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game" (MMORPG) which allows thousands of players to interact within the same world.
- World of Warcraft is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by Blizzard Entertainment.
- World of Warcraft was NOT the first nor was it revolutionary in many ways.
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade is the exciting new expansion to Blizzard's award-winning massively multiplayer online role-playing game.
- Call of Duty is a Mapping Tutorial site dedicated to bringing you the clearest and best mapping tutorials for Call of Duty.
- Call of Duty is a PC game that takes place during WWII. You can play through three immense campaigns: American, British, and Russian.
- Call of Duty is a WWII game that takes you around Europe in an anti-Nazi shoot-em up.
- Call of Duty is a first person shooter (FPS) for the PC and Macintosh, based on the Quake III engine.
- Call of Duty is a first-rate achievement.
- Metal Gear Solid is a spin-off from an old Nintendo game just called Metal Gear.
- Metal Gear Solid is a stealth action franchise that has mostly been exclusive to the PS platforms.
- Metal Gear Solid is a tactical espionage action game directed by Hideo Kojima.
- Metal Gear Solid is a very successful video game created by a Japanese man called Hideo Kojima, along with some others at the game developers; Konami.
- Metal Gear Solid is called a Tactical Espionage game, and it means just that.
- Both Starcraft and Warcraft III have bots as well.
- EDIT: But I also don't really think you can really compare completely different games like an RTS like Warcraft III to an FPS like Halo.
- Description:WarCraft III pictures, photos, wallpapers, posters, desktop themes, and links.
- Unreal Tournament is a stand alone game (e.g.
- Unreal Tournament is the most complete first-person shooter available.
- By Zootso, May 23, 2007 Supreme Commander is one of the most large scale RTS games ever created, thanks to Christ Taylor.
- Basically, they've been using dungeon siege as a cash cow to provide money for the development of "Supreme commander".
- Developed by the legendary Chris Taylor and Gas Powered Games, Supreme Commander is redefining scope and scale in the Real-Time Strategy genre.
- StarCraft is a real-time strategy computer game by Blizzard Entertainment.
- Starcraft is one of the very few multiplayer games that I-ve gained any proficiency in.
- Quake III Arena or Quake 3, abbreviated as Q3A or Q3, is a multiplayer first-person shooter released on December 2, 1999.
- Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force is the ultimate in sci-fi 3-D first-person shooter action, powered by renowned Quake III Arena(TM) engine.
- Urban Terror is a completely free add-on to id Software's Quake III Arena.
- EA, the EA logo and Need for Speed are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc.
- Need for Speed, Electronic Arts and the Electronic Arts logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc.
- As it is, Juiced doesn't quite touch either Midnight Club 3 or Need for Speed Underground, leaving it in the back of the pack in the genre.
- Half-Life is a an exciting cinematic 3D action game.
- Half-Life is a first person action game like no other.
- Half-Life is a game of revolutionary works, great story, and some of the most compelling gameplay ever seen.
- Half-Life is a great FPS (First person shooter).
- Half-Life is a masterpiece of epic proportions, the Saving Private Ryan of first-person shooters.
- Guild Wars is a competitive online role-playing game.
- Guild Wars is a game that falls into a niche of its own.
- Guild Wars is a game that will constantly evolve, using streaming technology to provide players with the latest updates while they are online.
- Guild Wars is a game that will constantly evolve, using streaming technology to provide players with the latest updates while they---re online.
- Guild Wars is a global online roleplaying game.
- The Godfather is a great addendum to the film and a fun and lengthy game in its own right.
- The Godfather is a movie that needs no introduction.
- The Godfather is a third-person action title developed and published by EA for the Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii.
- The Godfather is a wicked game if you like GTA style games.
- The Godfather is one of those films that defined a decade of cinema.
- Far Cry is a 2008 film adapted from the video game Far Cry.
- Far Cry is a beautiful game, quite possibly the best looking shooter so far this year.
- Far Cry is a first person shooter set around 2020 on a set of tropical islands somewhere in the South Pacific.
- Far Cry is a first-person shooter computer game developed by Crytek Studios and published by Ubisoft on March 23, 2004.
- Far Cry is a first-person shooter computer game developed by Crytek Studios from Germany and published by Ubisoft on March 23, 2004 for Windows.
- EverQuest is a 3-D, massively multiplayer, fantasy role-playing game.
- EverQuest is a game.
- EverQuest is a multiplayer online game you play via the Internet.
- EverQuest is a multiplayer roleplaying game developed by Verant Interactive.
- EverQuest is a real 3-D massively multi-player fantasy role-playing game.
- EverQuest II is a beautifully rendered game.
- EverQuest II is a constantly evolving world.
- EverQuest II is a game separate from EverQuest that shares the same world and similar story-line, but set 500 years in the future.
- EverQuest II is a huge online world where thousands of players come together for adventure and community.
- EverQuest II is a massive game, with much to see and do.
- Duke Nukem Forever is a great example and I should have thought of that.
- Duke Nukem Forever is a LEGEND! They would just ruin it by actually releasing it.
- Duke Nukem Forever was up and running, they just have to tweak the graphics on level three.
- Dreamfall is a sequel to The Longest Journey, a highly regarded PC adventure game from 2000.
- Dreamfall is a third-person action-adventure set in The Longest Journey universe.
- Dreamfall is a very beautiful interactive movie, with some gameplay elements here and there.
- Dreamfall is a very good, underappreciated game.
- Dreamfall is a worthy, long-awaited sequel to my favorite adventure game ever, The Longest Journey.
- Diablo II is a bit more story driven than its predecessor.
- Diablo II is a computer game developed by Blizzard that was released in 2000.
- Diablo II is a computer game that is set in a world of magic.
- Diablo II is a dungeon crawler game and is considered by many to be the template for other dungeon crawlers.
- Diablo II is a game released by Blizzard Entertainment in 2000.
- Day of Defeat is a World War II multiplayer first-person action game that pits players in Axis vs.
- Day of Defeat is a World War II multiplayer game driven by the Half-life engine.
- Day of Defeat is a World War II team-based Half Life modification that has most PC gamers raving about.
- Day of Defeat is a first-person shooter developed by Valve Software, the creators of the renowned Half-Life series.
- Day of Defeat is a great game.
- Commandos is a comparatively simple game.
- Commandos is a real time strategy game set in World War 2.
- Commandos is a real time thinking mans strategy game.
- Commandos is a real-time challenging strategy game.
- Commandos is a real-time strategy game.
- Civilization IV is a Fireaxis production from the well known strategy game-meister Sid Meier.
- Civilization IV is a game platform the majority of which is implemented in Python, and highly configurable through XML configuration files.
- Civilization IV is a great game, but there are serious reliability issues with the company that is porting it from PC to Mac.
- Civilization IV is a true sequel to a fantastic franchise that will feel familiar but fresh and tantalizingly new to veterans and newcomers alike.
- Civilization IV is a turn-based game in which the player builds an empire from scratch.
- Anarchy Online is a great game.
- Anarchy Online is a groundbreaking game in every sense of the word said Funcom-s CEO Trond Arne Aas.
- Anarchy Online is a massive multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) you can download and play for free.
- Anarchy Online is a massive multiplayer role-playing game , set nearly 30 000 years into the future.
- Anarchy Online is a massively multi-player online role-playing game in a science fiction setting.
- Aargon is a puzzle computer game from Twilight Games in which the player must solve puzzles by refracting laser beams.
- Aargon is an addictive game of logic and reason.
- Aargon is an intelligent person's thinking puzzle game.
- Age of Wonders is a fantasy based strategy game.
- Age of Wonders is a registered trademark of Triumph Studios.
- Age of Wonders is a strategy game in development by Triumph Studios and Epic MegaGames and being published by The Gathering of Developers.
- Age of Wonders is a strategy game in development by Triumph Studios and Epic MegaGames and is being published by The Gathering of Developers.
- Age of Wonders is a turn-based game combining the best elements of strategy, adventure and role-playing.
- Alien Swarm is a co-op squad-based shooter.
- Alien Swarm is a cooperative squad-based shooter.
- Alien Swarm is a total conversion for Unreal_Tournament_2004 where players take control of a squad of 8 marines to fight off the swarm.
- Alien Swarm is a total conversion mod for Unreal_Tournament_2004 created by Black Cat Games and initially released on May 28, 2004.
- Alien Swarm was the winner of Phase 4 of the Make Something Unreal Contest for best non-FPS modification.
- AquaZone is a downloadable Xbox Live Arcade video game.
- Aquazone is a artifical life simulation of an aquarium and includes many fish varieties.
- Aquazone is an artifical life simulation of an aquarium and includes many fish varieties.
- Armagetron is a 3D game based on the light cycle racing in the movie "Tron".
- Armagetron is a 3d tron game.
- Armagetron is a free game based on the lightcycle protion of the classic Sci-Fi Movie.
- Armagetron is a free software 3D multiplayer game in the style of the "lightcycles" game in the movie Tron.
- Armagetron is a free software 3D multiplayer game in the style of the light cycles game in the movie Tron.
- An armoredillo is a large reptilian creature found in the MMORPG Asheron's Call.
- An armoredillo is a large reptilian.
- The Armoredillo is a strange creature, covered in a hard shell bristling with bony, foot-long blades.
- Ashen Empires is a Medieval MMO, where you choose your professions and your skills.
- Ashen Empires is a community.
- Ashen Empires is a fantasy MMORPG that focuses on game depth and support rather than eye candy.
- Ashen Empires was called Dransik when it was published by AsylumSoft.
- Auto Assault is a 3D MMORPG in an apocalyptic setting that mainly takes place behind an armed-to-the-tooth vehicle.
- Auto Assault is a Massively Multiplayer Online Game (MMOG) that combines vehicular combat with role-playing elements.
- Auto Assault is a departure from nearly everything that's taken for granted in the genre -- which, tragically, doesn't seem to be working out for it yet.
- Auto Assault is a game of vehicular combat, set in a post-apocalyptic landscape.
- Auto Assault is a massively multiplayer game where you explore a post-apocalyptic world in customized cars, motorcycles, and semis.
- Babyz is a computer game in which one can play with and take care of a group of cute, mischievous babyz who live in a virtual house on the computer.
- Babyz is a computer game in which you can play with and take care of a group of cute, mischievous Babyz who live in a virtual house in your computer.
- Babyz is a computer game.
- Babyz is a game that has to do with virtual life on your very own computer.
- Babyz is a really neat game and I'm glad I have a chance to experiance it.
- Ballance is a 100-percent farmer-owned co-operative, with some 18,000 shareholders throughout New Zealand.
- Ballance is a 3D puzzle computer game.
- Ballance is a Cyparade production published by Atari and made with the help of Virtools.
- Ballance is a Windows game that I played about 2 years ago.
- Ballance is a clever but little known game from Germany where you must navigate a ball along a course as quickly as possible.
- BAMZOOKi is an incredibly exciting, cross-media project and is unlike anything that has come before it.
- BAMZOOKI is a television game show, where contestants make and race 3D computer generated creatures.
- BAMZOOKi is a Mixed Reality television gameshow on the BBC which features a toolkit developed by Gameware Development.
- Battle for Wesnoth is a fantasy turn-based strategy game.
- Battle for Wesnoth is a free cross-platfrom computer stategy game available in many languages.
- Battle for Wesnoth is a turn based strategy game designed in June 2003 by David White.
- Battle for Wesnoth is a turn based strategy game in the fantasy motif.
- Battle for Wesnoth is a turn-based fantasy game in which you control a set of heroes and armies, building up over time to defeat AI-controlled opponents.
- Battle Realms is a fantasy real-time strategy game that is being co-published by Ubi Soft Entertainment and Crave Entertainment.
- Battle Realms is a fantasy real-time strategy innovation inspired by kung-fu movies and Japanese mythology.
- Battle Realms is a fantasy, real-time strategy game inspired by Japanese mythology and traditional kung-fu cinema.
- Battle Realms is a perfect example of the "less is more" concept put to good use, and a fun game to boot.
- The Best of Windows Entertainment Pack was a collection of twelve simple games included with some releases of Windows 95.
- Betrayal in Antara is a Windows 3.1 computer role-playing game published by Sierra On-Line in 1997.
- Betrayal in Antara is a computer role-playing game published by Sierra On-Line.
- Betrayal in Antara is a direct ripoff of the first Krondor game, by Sierra no less.
- Betrayal in Antara is a fantasy role-playing game based on the award-winning interface first used in Betrayal in Krondor.
- Betrayal in Antara is a story-rich game, and that story is on a very human level.
- Broken Sword is a cartoon graphic adventure.
- Broken Sword is a classic graphic adventure on par with some of the best Sierra and Lucas Game adventures.
- Broken Sword is a graphical adventure game re-implemented from scratch to work on the Game Boy Advance.
- Broken Sword is a great adventure game.
- Broken Sword is a great translation of the PC original.
- Burning Monkey Solitaire is a Macintosh and Windows solitaire game, featuring monkeys.
- Internet Powered - Burning Monkey Solitaire 3 harnesses the power of the Internet in new and innovative ways.
- Another reason to love Burning Monkey Solitaire could be all the damned Easter eggs.
- C-evo is a free strategy game dealing with the history of man from the antiquity until the future.
- C-evo is a freeware empire building game for Windows.
- C-evo is a freeware empire-building game, which based on famous Sid Meier's Civilization of Microprose and has many basic ideas in common with it.
- C-evo is a game, not a movie.
- C-evo is a non-commercial empire building game, dealing with the history of man from the antiquity until the future.
- CAESAR II is a comprehensive program for pipe stress analysis.
- Caesar II is a city-building strategy.
- Caesar II is a computer game of the Caesar computer game series that takes place in Ancient Rome.
- Caesar II is a kind of combination between SimCity and an 8 bit war game (take your pick on the war game.
- Caesar II is a sequel to the popular world-building simulation Caesar.
- Caesar III is a city-building & management game much in the same spirit as the popular "Sims" titles.
- Caesar III is a city-building & management game much in the same spirit as the popular "Sims" titles.
- Caesar III is a group created for the expressed purpose of interacting with other city builder players for Sierra's PC Game Caesar III.
- Caesar III is a much better game than Settlers II, and combines some of the best elements of both that game and SimCity.
- Caesar III is a nice and fresh look at the city simulation.
- Ceremony of Innocence is the painstaking work of over 100 different artists, animators and musicians.
- Ceremony of Innocence is a 1997 video game for the PC based on the Griffin & Sabine novels by Nick Bantock.
- Ceremony of Innocence is a literature-inspired game.
- ChessMaster is the leading personal computer chess software.
- Chessmaster is a chess playing computer program, mentor and analyzer by Ubisoft.
- Chessmaster is a faithful adaptation of the PC game, of which over 5 million copies have been sold.
- Chessmaster is a good game for anyone hoping to hone his abilities, regardless of skill level.
- Chessmaster is a great chess game for players of all skill levels, and its extra features, particularly online play, will keep you busy for a long time.
- ChessV is a program comparable in some ways and in the same class as Zillions of Games, a commercial, high quality universal board game engine.
- ChessV is a universal chess program designed to be capable of playing a (potentially) unlimited number of chess variants.
- ChessV is a universal chess program.
- ChessV is designed to be able to play any game that is reasonably similar to Chess .
- ChessV is one of a very small number of such programs that exist.
- Take-Two Interactive announced today that it acquired the rights to the famed Civilization franchise.
- This year, our top honor went to Firaxis Studios for its brilliant updating of Sid Meier's classic Civilization franchise.
* Civilization Ii
* Combat Mission Afrika Korps
* Conquer Online
* Conquest of Elysium Ii
* Control Monger
* Corpse Killer
* Dark Reign
* Day Defeat
* Deadly Rooms of Death
* Deathmatch Classic
* Deimos Rising
* Demon Stone
* Destiny of The Doctors
* Deus Ex
* Dink Smallwood
* Discworld Noir
* Docking Station
* Dominions Ii
* Dominion Wars
* Double Switch
* Dungeon Lords
* Dungeon Siege
* Dungeon Siege Ii
* Empire Earth
* Empire Earth Ii
* Escape Velocity Nova
* Eternal Lands
* Europa Universalis
* Europa Universalis Ii
* Eve Online
* Flight Unlimited
* Flight Unlimited Ii
* Flight Unlimited Iii
* Front Mission Online
* Full Spectrum Warrior
* Gabriel Knight
* Galactic Civilizations
* Gladiators of Rome
* Grim Fandango
* Ground Control
* Gunman Chronicles
* Haru No Ashioto
* Heretic Ii
* Heroes of Might And Magic Iii
* Hexen Ii
* Hogs of War
* Icewind Dale
* Inherit The Earth
* Lemmings Paintball
* Lemmings Revolution
* Lineage Ii
* Live For Speed
* Lords of Everquest
* Lord of The Rings Online
* Lula Games
* Marble Blast
* Master of Orion Ii
* Master of Orion Iii
* Max Payne
* Men of Valor
* Metal Marines
* Microsoft Arcade
* Microsoft Entertainment Pack
* Neverwinter Nights
* No One Lives Forever
* Quake Ii
* Railroad Tycoon
* Return To Castle Wolfenstein
* Rise of The Triad
* Road Rash
* Rollercoaster Tycoon
* Serious Sam
* Sin Episodes
* Syndicate Wars
* Tale In The Desert
* The Longest Journey
* The Sims Online
* Total Annihilation
* Ultima Online
* Under Ash
* Warcraft Ii
* Windows Games
* Zoo Tycoon
Books about "Glossary of Windows Games" in