Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Goapele"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Now Goapele is back with her highly anticipated sophomore album entitled Change it All.
- Lyrically, Goapele is a utility fielder.
- At the age of 10, Goapele formed the first preteen peer-led support group of the Bay Area Black Women's Health Project.
- In its review of her live performances, the San Francisco Chronicle noted that Goapele is a "petite songstress with a voice that can fill a stadium.
- Goapele has created the perfect paradigm of Urban Soul on Even Closer.
- Goapele has a unique voice and a distinctive way of establishing her melody vocally, which is perhaps blessing and bane at the same time.
- For a woman whose name means 'to go forward' in Setswana, the South African language of her grandmother, Goapele lives her name.
- For a woman whose name means 'to move forward' in Sitswana, a South African dialect, Goapele is instinctively living up to her moniker.
- In an industry that advocates monotony, Goapele (Qua-Puh-Lay) is an autonomist - a poster girl for individualism, a non-conformist.
- From there, Goapele began recording, performing and collaborating with various musicians and artists circulating her talent and name.
- For a woman whose name means 'to move forward' in Sitswana, a South African language, Goapele is instinctively living up to her moniker.
- Various Musicians
- Unique Voice
Books about "Goapele" in