Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Good Practice"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A good practice is to use the naming rules of your database for the elements in the XML documents.
- A good practice is to germinate indoors and then bring the strong seedlings outside to mature.
- The unified practice was also advocated by the Fifth Ch'an Ancestor Hung-Jen (601-674) who saw recitation as a good practice for beginners.
- Remember that using a combination of several online keyword research tools will help, as getting a second or third opinion is always a good practice.
- It is good practice to examine your firewalls configuration occasionally to make sure these rules are disabled if they are no longer needed.
- It is also good practice to achieve maximum depth as early in the dive as possible and to avoid re-descending once any ascent has commenced.
- Our 'Young People First' policy includes a code of good practice for adults in Scouting.
- Vaccination for fowl pox is a good practice for show birds.
- Also bear in mind: while washing your hands is always a good practice anyway, your sink is now infected with parvo.
- And while single opt-in email is a good practice, we believe that double opt-in is the gold standard of permission-based email marketing practices.
- Also, even though your secret key ring is encrypted, it would not be good practice to leave it lying around for anyone else to look at.
- While doing the valves, it is a good practice to check the valve stem to valve guide clearance.
- It is the knowledge of good practice, good judgment, and plausible reasoning in the field.
- As a result, it is considered good practice in MIDP programming to close the connection as soon as the streams have been established.
- Kasey Kahne hasn't been good anywhere but the high-banked 1.5-mile tracks this year, but did make a case for his team this week with good practice sessions.
- Includes general information and sections on finance, good practice and research.
- The Buddha then exhorted, "Ananda, continue to follow this good practice which I have laid down.
- Sacrificing the animals in the name of God according to Gautama Buddha was not a good practice.
- Where two or more dives are being made the same day it is good practice to carry out the deepest dive first.
- Our normal activities already incorporate many aspects of good practice and contribute to sustainable development.
- Through strategic studies, the Commission promotes debate, innovation and the exchange of good practice.
- This guidance represents good practice for those who open their railways to the public and will assist operators to maintain high standards of health.
- In the earlier example, it is good practice to record the field values of each employee that is deleted.
- A good practice, especially when you are dealing with laptops or home computers, is to use media encryption (disk encryption).
- It is a good practice to strictly control which routes are advertised when redistribution is configured.
- Journalism ethics and standards include principles of ethics and of good practice to address the specific challenges faced by professional journalists.
- It makes explicit the principles of active learning that underpin Cambridge School Shakespeare and helps teachers develop their existing good practice.
- They are presented as short, clear summaries of good practice and research made available to all e-learning practitioners in an online community of practice.
- The practice of tonglen is a very good practice to do this.
- It was in these days that Bhagat Singh gained good practice in public speaking.
- Using the actual Business Name is a good practice but not all businesses have chance to register their actual name as domain.
- It is good practice to ask, always, if a physical quantity is a vector quantity.
- European Commission Against Racism and Intolerance - history of the council, calendar, examples of good practice, and educational resources.
- On the other hand, the rapid games will be a good practice for Anand in case of a tiebreak in the World Chess Championship 2010 match with Topalov.
- It is good practice to carry multiple memory cards in the event that the memory card in the camera should fill up.
- Vector Quantity
- Actual Name
- Memory Cards
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Information > Communication > Public Speaking
Books about "Good Practice" in