Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Graham"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Graham was a dancer, choreographer, and teacher for more than 70 years, and during that time she changed the landscape of dance forever.
- Graham was a galvanizing performer, a choreographer of astounding moves.
- Graham was the husband of Katherine Graham, todays publisher of the Washington Post.
- Graham is a contributor to the paper and geochemist at the University of Edinburgh.
- Graham, the son of legendary evangelist Billy Graham, has been less diplomatic about Islam than his father has been.
- American dancer and choreographer Martha Graham was a revolutionary artist.
- The author, Graham McNamee, also used a lot of flashbacks in this book.
- From the start of his radio career in 1923 through the mid-1930s, if there was a big event, Graham McNamee was there.
- Post a question or answer questions about "Graham McNamee" at WikiAnswers.
- Heather Graham pictures,photo gallery of Heather Graham,Heather Offers Heather Graham photo gallery, pictures, images and wallpapers.
- Heather Graham pictures and biography.
- Heather Graham pictures, Heather Graham picture gallery, gallery 1 of 14 and celebrity cards.
- Billy Graham introduced John G. Bennett to thousands of people at a recent Billy Graham Crusade in Philadelphia in 1992.
- Think of a Billy Graham crusade with a hip skateboarders' park and you've got Luis Palau, one of the most popular evangelical ministers in the world.
- Post a question or answer questions about "Billy Graham Crusade" at WikiAnswers.
- Between 1937 and 1944 she was a leading dancer in the Martha Graham Company and created roles in Deaths and Entrances and Letter to the World.
- While dancing with American Ballet Theatre he was also dancing with the Martha Graham company.
- Graham Rahal has nabbed a ride at the Indianapolis 500 - for his father.
- She led her first race, the first driver to do that since Graham Rahal two years ago.
- Graham DY. Antibiotic resistance in Helicobacter pylori: implications for therapy.
- Graham DY. Helicobacter pylori: its epidemiology and its role in duodenal ulcer disease.
- Graham DY, Smith JL. The course of patients after variceal hemorrhage.
- As the son of the late double Formula One world champion Graham Hill, he is the only son of a world champion to win the title.
- During this magnificent run of form, Vaughan rose to the number 1 batsman in the world, the first Englishman to achieve this since Graham Gooch.
- Throughout his career, Graham Gooch had an almost masochistic zeal for facing the West Indian pacemen, and on this day he played one of his best innings.
- Agnes de Mille was a lifelong friend of modern dance legend Martha Graham.
- We can thank Martha Graham, Hanya Holm, Helen Tamiris, Jack Cole, Agnes de Mille and many others for making modern dance acceptable to a wider audience.
- There he performed in various stage productions and studied acting with Stella Adler and dance with Martha Graham, Hanya Holm, Charles Weidman, and others.
- Hanya Holm worked in a more varied range than either Graham or Humphrey did.
- The book features the value investing philosophies of Graham and Dodd and a foreword by Warren Buffett.
- The foreword to the book was written by Billy Graham.
- In July 2006, Graham Coxon wrote and had published a foreword for a new edition of Herman Hesse 's novel, Narcissus and Goldmund.
- Graham Coxon is a musical genious, up there with the likes of Thom Yorke, capable of defining a whole style of music in brit-pop.
- Graham Coxon at the Waterfront Former Blur guitarist and co-songwriter Graham Coxon is back on the road, but this time with his own band.
- Graham Nelson and his team have been working on Inform 7 for three years; and the effort has been well worth it.
- After this early success, Norton moved to Channel 4 and to host his own chat shows including So Graham Norton, V Graham Norton and The Graham Norton Effect.
- Hot on the heels of Saturday night hit Any Dream Will Do, Graham Norton returns for a 13-week run of his new talk show on BBC Two, The Graham Norton Show.
- She tells U.K. TV host Graham Norton, "I think he has a totally different approach to fame, to celebrity - our work, our business.
- Mr. Graham is president of the international relief organization Samaritan's Purse and CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.
- No longer can the work of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association be called New Testament evangelism.
- Each year, he conducts at least five Graham Festivals around the world as an evangelist associated with the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.
- Graham Hancock is a controversial "alternativist" writer based in Britain, but constantly on the move all around the globe (and beyond?).
- Graham Hancock is a fantastic writer, and i love his work.
- NARRATOR: Graham Hancock is still scouring the oceans of the world for a lost civilisation.
- Graham Turner had quit in March 1994 to make way for former England manager Graham Taylor.
- Winning ardent devotees, the Graham and Humphrey-Weidman companies dominated modern dance for 20 years; the former continues as a major company today.
- He trained in modern dance with Hanya Holm and Martha Graham.
- Cunningham studied modern dance with Martha Graham and ballet at George Balanchine 's School of American Ballet.
- Founded in 1926 by dancer and choreographer Martha Graham, the Martha Graham.
- Dancer and choreographer Martha Graham is regarded as one of the pioneers of modern dance.
- If you know Noguchi's work from this time period, you'll be familiar with his collaborations with a different dancer: dancer and choreographer Martha Graham.
- The conference was called by a committee headed by U.S. evangelist Billy Graham and brought together religious leaders from 150 nations.
- Evangelist Billy Graham spoke at the service, saying he believes the stage has been set for a new spirit in the nation.
- Ruth Bell Graham was the wife of evangelist Billy Graham and mother of five children.
- Franklin Graham, to discuss remarks that Mr. Graham, an evangelist, made describing Islam as evil.
- Since 1989, Franklin Graham has held an average of seven Festivals each year as an evangelist for the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.
- Franklin Graham is a true man of God who proclaims the gospel as a natural outpouring of a life spent everyday with Jesus Christ.
- I was gonna post that it sounds like CSNY and then just read that graham nash produced it.
- It was at this audition that Cleese met Graham Chapman, and the two immediately formed (as it turned out) a very successful writing partnership.
- He is most noted for his work with Graham Chapman of Monty Python fame as well as his collaborations with Peter Cook and Douglas Adams.
- John Cleese and Graham Chapman also wrote episodes of Doctor in the House.
- In 1951, Graham was a founding member of the dance division of the Juilliard School, also directed by Martha Hill.
- Terese Capucilli is an American modern dancer best known for her work with the Martha Graham Dance Company.
- Martha Graham, martha graham dance company, choreographer.
- He joined the Martha Graham Dance Company in the summer of 1981, and was a principal dancer with the company until 1991.
- While I believe Graham Taylor is a decent chap, I also believe he put English football back 10 years during his reign as manager.
- Post a question or answer questions about "Graham Taylor" at WikiAnswers.
- During that season he made his 90th and final appearance for the England team, who by this stage were being managed by Graham Taylor.
- Major authors have compared his best-selling writing with the work of Graham Greene, John Le Carre, Georges Simenon and Henning Mankell.
- After landing a part in the film Lost in the Barrens with Graham Greene, he decided to pursue acting as a career.
- We live in a world that could only have been dreamed up by Graham Greene and Franz Kafka on a weekend bender, with George Orwell along to write slogans.
- Security Analysis by Ben Graham and David Dodd is a must read for anyone serious about value investing.
- Although there may be empirical support for techniques within value investing, Graham founded a school of thought that is highly logical.
- Graham later wrote The Intelligent Investor, a book that brought value investing to individual investors.
- You are lead editor of the new edition of Security Analysis, the bible of value investing by Benjamin Graham and David Dodd, first published in 1934.
- Buffett learned his craft from his mentor, Benjamin Graham, author of the legendary tomes Security Analysis and The Intelligent Investor.
- Benjamin Graham offered Buffett a job at his partnership with a starting salary of $12,000 a year.
- In their study, Graham and his colleagues sampled three widely separated locations with well-developed desert pavement in the Mojave Desert.
- As Governor and Senator, Bob Graham was a centrist, committed to bringing his colleagues together behind programs that served the broadest public interest.
- Such is the amazing story told here of Graham and his involvement with presidents from Truman to current.
- We're gonna take a look at Katherine Graham, her relationship with CIA, and her involvement with Ms. [magazine], in just a couple of minutes.
- Also steadfast were her involvement with the Martha Graham Ensemble and her frequent setting of Graham works on other companies.
- This son of an opera singer never managed to lay hands on a car that could do full justice to his talents in an era dominated by Jim Clark and Graham Hill.
- Some go so far as to call the plain-talking Warren, a bear of a man who prefers bluejeans to business suits, the Billy Graham of his era.
- Rather, Graham, considered the father of modern security analysis, tells us about his life, career, and his intellectual passions.
- Throughout most of her career, Graham maintained a position as the foremost figure in American modern dance.
- Charles began his career on Wall Street, where he was personally acquainted with Benjamin Graham, the originator of value investing.
- When the chorus of critics grew too loud, Graham finally left the stage.
- Currie Graham (born February 26, 1967 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada) is a stage, film and television actor.
- At its peak, luminaries like Martha Graham and Shostakovich came to its stage.
- Allen replaced Larry Graham, who was forced out of the group and went on to start his own band, Graham Central Station.
- Before moving to WVU, Graham was a highly successful high school coach and athletic director at Allen (Texas) High School for six years (1995-2000).
- Larry Graham, the bass player for the Family Stone, was quoted as saying that if he ever left the group, he wanted Allen to replace him.
- Two rounds later, Damon Hill did something his father, Graham, never did, which was winning the British Grand Prix.
- Graham Turner took Shrewsbury Town into the Second Division for the first time by winning the Third Division title.
- Graham Hill is the only driver to have completed the Triple Crown, by winning all three races.
- March 18 — Paul Martin resigns the leadership of the Liberal party, handing the post to Bill Graham for the interim.
- Since then Bill Graham has been appointed interim leader and the process has begun for selecting a new party leader.
- Bill Graham was appointed interim party and parliamentary leader and the process to select a new party leader began.
- Paul Martin formally resigns as leader and Bill Graham is appointed interim leader of the party until the convention.
- Graham retired as head of the association in 2000; Franklin Graham, his son, succeeded him as its leader.
- The Martha Graham Dance Company has been a leader in the development of contemporary dance since its founding in 1926.
- In the 4x200 m freestyle relay, he won a silver along with Wenden, Rogers and Graham White just 1.4s behind the Americans.
- Rogers testified that Gatlin, who once shared the world record in the 100 meters, secretly recorded several telephone calls with Graham.
- In a later interview, Graham stated that Prince was in need of Biblical answers and advice and that Graham was glad to answer.
- A Duncan dancer—or Rudolf Nureyev or Martha Graham—looks perfectly at home moving to music by Prince or Wuorinen.
- Khan also appeared on new CDs by Prince and Larry Graham for the New Power Generation Label, and she toured in support of the projects.
- I dropped Graham off at the entrance to the Rugby Arm to walk up to Willow Wren to fetch the car.
- We passed Horseshoe Island, which sits at the entrance to Square Bay, along the western shore of Graham Land.
- Tohlka, on the north coast of Graham Island just west of the entrance to Masset Inlet.
- The Baltimore crowd was split on who their favourite was, and a lot of confusion came when Graham used the ropes to pin Sammartino.
- He was brought into the wrestling world by Eddie Graham and learned the ropes not through formal training, but by constant experience.
- GRAHAM HANCOCK: I think that what Robert Schoch needs to do is a lot more diving.
- And finally we have completely overt bias like this section: "Graham Poll had a lot to answer for after his poor performance in this match.
- Benjamin Graham was a legendary investor who helped pioneer the ways of value investing and taught Warren Buffett a lot of what he knows today.
- Pettigrew testified that Graham encouraged him in 1997 to inject human growth hormone and the oxygen-boosting drug EPO, both banned in track.
- Graham has been a constant and outspoken critic of the organisational split between trains and track that came with privatisation 10 years ago.
- Graham Parker had one track, "Back to Schooldays", released on the compilation album, A Bunch of Stiff Records for Stiff Records.
- A biography of dancer and choreographer Martha Graham.
- The book should be titled: Biography of Benjamin Graham.
- Book review of a biography of Graham Greene.
- Society > Culture > Arts > Dance
* Alexander Graham Bell
* Billy Graham
* Contemporary Dance
* Graham Hill
* Heather Graham
* Helicobacter Pylori
* Larry Graham
* Martha Graham
* Martha Graham School
* Sly Stone
* York City
Books about "Graham" in