Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Granular"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Granular is a Linux operating system that is easy to use, user-friendly and filled with lots of fun.
- It has regions of variable cell structure or cytoarchitecture, changing from granular in the posterior portion to agranular in the anterior portion.
- This area has a large granular layer with dense columns of neurons, called ocular dominance columns.
- Agranular leukocytes are WBCs without granular substances within the cells after staining.
- A rock made of granular pink lepidolite and red to pink tourmaline is used as an ornamental stone for carving.
- We found that galagos, like monkeys, possess a discrete region of frontal cortex with a well-developed internal granular layer.
- The innermost granular layer is primarily composed of approximately 100 billion small granule cells - more cells than is found in the entire cortex.
- Sand is a naturally occurring granular material comprised of finely divided rock and mineral particles.
- Celestite, strontium sulfate forms tabular or prismatic crystals (orthorhombic system), nodules, and granular or fibrous cleavable masses.
- In granular cortex most of the cells are non-pyramidal cells which are not projection areas.
- The external granular layer ceases to exist in the mature cerebellum, leaving only granule cells in the internal granule layer.
- Cells with bright eosinophilic, occasionally granular cytoplasm, consistent with myeloid lineage were present.
- Granulocytes These have a granular cytoplasm and lobed nucleus.
- It is called granite because of the granular surface.
- Lymphoproliferative disease of granular T lymphocytes presenting as aplastic anemia.
- Diorite is a crystalline igneous rock that exhibits a granular texture and is sometimes alternatively referred to as black granite.
- The granular leukocytes, or granulocytes (GRAN-ulo-sites), are so named because they show visible granules in the cytoplasm when stained (see Fig.
- Therapeutic implications of variable expression of CD52 on clonal cytotoxic T cells in CD8+ large granular lymphocyte leukemia.
- Multidrug resistance analysis in lymphoproliferative disease of large granular lymphocytes.
- Mossy fibers enter the granular layer from their main point of origin, the pontine nuclei.
- For example, when intervals are granular, the researcher may decide to define the variable as Continuous, and for coarser intervals, Categorical.
- Modeling and Mechanics of Granular and Porous Materials is fairly unique in the literature.
- T-cell large granular lymphocyte leukemia: A report on the treatment of 29 patients and a review of the literature.
- No matter where your account is at, periodically dig into your keywords to look for patterns and changes at a granular level.
- These compounds are stable while solid and may be used in powdered, granular, or tablet form.
- Granular layers in the limestone, is, in general, brachiopods and bryozoans, mussels family today, and a variety of trilobites.
- WHITE MATTER: Beneath the granular layer is the white matter core of the cerebellum, which is the interface between the cerebellum and the brainstem.
- Network flows are highly granular: flow endpoints are identified both by IP address as well as by transport layer application port numbers.
- This review will address the diagnostic challenges of and therapeutic options for T-cell large granular lymphocyte leukemia.
- It's a good idea to answer in this way to abnormal packets, but it's better to have the control and be more granular.
- This proposed standard provides a granular level of control that lets the XML data provider control visibility based on audience.
- Granular fertilizers are easier to control because you can actually see how much fertilizer you are using and where it is being dispersed.
- Regardless of their derivation, macrophages are large amoeboid cells with a foamy or granular cytoplasm, full of lipid and other products they have ingested.
- When light strikes a rough or granular surface, it bounces off in all directions due to the microscopic irregularities of the interface.
- It is porphyritic, that is, consists of coarse crystals (phenocrysts) embedded in a granular or glassy matrix (groundmass).
- He presented the theory of Markovian stochastic music, in which is embedded the idea of granular synthesis.
- At autopsy, a one-liter hemopericardium was present, and the pericardial sac was thick, granular and adhesed to the heart, suspicious for pericarditis.
- Purkinje Axons extends into the granular layer (inner layer), where they relay efferent signals ultimately to the white matter of the cerebellar core.
- The lymphoproliferative disease of granular lymphocytes: updated criteria for diagnosis.
- The FEC can be more granular that just a network prefix as it can also specify an IP prefix with other criteria such as IP TOS bits.
- Also granular surfaced products, whether APP or SBS based, are not recommended since the mineral surface can cause abrasion on the metal.
- They have a soft, granular, soil structure.
- It forms prismatic crystals (tetragonal system) and columnar, granular, or massive aggregates that are usually brown or green.
- The back of the frog is brown or grey with darker brown or green markings, underside is white with a granular appearance.
- The main problem with this definition is that it works well only in primates but not in nonprimates, as the latter lack a granular layer IV[ 3].
- Abstract. Primates are unique among mammals in possessing a region of dorsolateral prefrontal cortex with a well-developed internal granular layer.
- Quantum gravity supposes that space is granular on the smallest of scales.
- It can also occur in massive, compact, granular, columnar, or fibrous habits.
- It may occur as fibrous, granular, lamellar, or compact.
- Unlike sandstone, quartzite breaks through, not around, the quartz grains, producing a smooth surface instead of a rough and granular one.
- Hail causes bruising, cracking and granular loss to your asphalt shingles.
- However, the upper layer shows the same granular structure as the lower layer and the structure is continuous through gaps in the dark band (Charig et al.
- Quantum events have an intrinsically discrete ("quantized") granular structure.
- His later work concerned the so-called S-matrix approach to nuclear forces and the possibility that space and time are quantized, or granular, in structure.
- Cortical layers There are three layers to the cerebellar cortex; from outer to inner layer, these are the molecular, Purkinje, and granular layers.
- When examined microscopically it is found to be made up of two layers, an outer " molecular " and an inner " granular " layer.
- Molecular layer External granular layer External pyramidal layer Internal granular layer Internal pyramidal layer Multiform layer.
- Origin of granular or saccharoidal marble, silicification of schist into ribbon jasper.
- Olivine crystallizes in the orthorhombic system in somewhat flattened forms but may occur massive or granular.
- Potassium Carbonate may be monoclinic crystal, white powder, granular crystal or prill.
- It is a black, amorphous appearing mineral, often with a granular, fibrous or columnar structure, sometimes forming reniform crusts.
- Nature > Matter > Solids > Crystals
- Frontal Cortex
- Anatomy > Organs > Immune System > Granulocytes
* Crystal Habits
* Dentate Gyrus
* Frontal Cortex
* Tabular Crystals
Books about "Granular" in