Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Great Day"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- This all day event will feature the best of local folk and acoustic talent - a great day out for the whle family at The Trout Inn, Lechlade starting at noon.
- Then on the great day, December 25th itself, came the Brumalia (from bruma: "shortest day")--the religious observance of the sun-worshipers.
- Mad Hatter Day is a great day to be silly and celebrate silliness.
- She says Canadians need a break in the middle of winter and Flag Day is a great day to have that break.
- Not a great day for Canada on Monday's actions at the Beijing Olympics.
- A great day for Wisden - John Wisden, who bowled all 10 batsmen in the second innings of the match between North and South at Lord's.
- For a great day out on your holiday to Fuerteventura, hop on a ferry to the small uninhabited volcanic island of Los Lobos where you can try snorkeling.
- From Playa Blanca you are also around 15 minutes ride from Fuerteventura for a great day trip.
- Kantara Castle makes a great day out for the family, but come prepared.
- Anniversary of late Baldev Ram Mirdha will always be a great day of the Kisans of Rajasthan in general and former Marwar State in Particular.
- He was a part of the Great Day in Harlem photograph and made a cameo in the Steven Spielberg movie Terminal.
- The great day will discover why the Lord permits dear Mr. Wesley and me to be of a different way of thinking.
- A great day for Miller Lite, Dodge and all of our associates at Penske Racing.
- It's also a great day for Casey, for Ducati and for the team.
- Golson made a cameo appearance in the 2004 movie The Terminal, related to his appearance in the A Great Day in Harlem photo.
- The third day in Bonn was a great day in Bonn.
- It would be a great day if we reach orbital velocity, but still a good day if the first stage functions correctly, even if the second stage malfunctions.
- A great day for Yamaha, a bad, bad day for Ducati.
- This could be a great day for the free software movement, or a great disappointment, depending on the distribution terms that Netscape uses.
- Among the Hebrews it was the month of the Feast of Tabernacles and the great day of Atonement, according to the sac- rificial Tablet from Sippara.
- Hoshana Rabbah The last Great Day of the Feast of Tabernacles The day of the water drawing ceremony.
- Hendrick Motorsports did not have a great day at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Anyway, it was a great race, a great day and it's a great feeling.
- Slavic languages In most Slavic languages, the name for Easter either means "Great Day" or "Great Night".
- Cocoa Beach Fishing - Enjoy a great day of Cocoa Beach fishing along the inshore waters of the Indian River Lagoon.
- Bruce Anderson in the London Independent wrote: "It was truly a great day for the Iraqi people, even if the blood of heroes had to spill.
- I had a really great day here and I would recommend it for people that want to see the real Czech Republic away from the bustling crowds of Prague.
- First of all, it was great day for Yamaha because we dominated a great race, with clean fighting and a great show.
- And to round off a great day for Repsol Honda, his team-mate Dani Pedrosa took third place after battling hard for the whole race.
- Yesterday was a great day for Ford with 2nd through 8th even if we didn't win the race.
- It was a great day for Kahne, who led six laps and earned his third top-five finish of the season.
- It was a great day for racing and for race fans at the 2nd Event of the Klash Series Races in Kalamzoo Michigan.
- Saturday was a great day for racing at the Kalamazoo Speedway.
- It was another great day at the Sepang International Circuit, with the flamboyant Italian setting the standard with a best lap of 2min 00.271 seconds.
- This event is known as Aashurah and is a great day of mourning and remembrance for the Shia.
- AARHUS, Denmark - Overlooked for so long, what a great day it was for American gymnast Jana Bieger.
- In addition, May 1st was a great day for all communist nations, where it was known as May Day; and it is also known as a special day to witches.
- Every day is a great day for hockey.
- Mario Andretti voices his eponymous character, who is a former racecar that believes every day is a great day for racing.
- On the great day of Pentecost, Jews from throughout the Greco-Roman world traveled to Jerusalem to worship God (Acts 2:5-12).
- Friday's event was a night for every one to have fun and let their hair down, Crouse said, and it was also a great day for USO, NASCAR and Budweiser.
- Stuff Smith is one of the 57 jazz musicians photographed in the 1958 portrait A Great Day in Harlem.
- If you want a great day out for kids, wait until it gets hot and dry for a couple of days in summer, take sledge and head for Merthyr Mawr.
- With a programme of special events and exhibitions throughout the year, Amberley Working Museum makes a great day out for the whole family.
- A great day in Harlem: jazz history through one photograph.
- Great day in Harlem: Art Blakey - Detail from a 1958 picture, taken by photographer Art Kane, which captured 57 jazz greats in one big picture.
- And aside from freezing all day and not being particularly thrilled with who won the race, it was a great day.
- Great Race
- Whole Family
- Jazz History
- Bad Day
Books about "Great Day" in