Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Great Love"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- My great love for Oolong is no great secret. I try to enjoy some Oolong every day, and it has become something that I look forward to.
- The Messenger of Allah was so delighted with his birth, and specified him with a great love which earned him great goodness and blessings.
- It is when Marcy Walker leaves the show for primetime that the great love story of Cruz and Eden comes to an end.
- Our members, from the day they become Brothers until the end of their lives, foster a great love of the Fraternity and a fondness for Brother Members.
- May the Apostolic Benediction be a pledge of the great love with which We regard your fraternity in the Lord.
- The historian Diodorus even wrote that the king of Pataliputra had "great love for the Greeks".
- Whenever anything was needed by Kunti, it was munificently delivered by Vasudeva, due to his great love for his younger sister.
- Japanese Swordsmanship and Ancient Japanese history of any kind, and much of its modern history is a great love of mine.
- Bob Jones is a contemporary prophet with a great love for the Lord Jesus and His truth.
- Above all, she conceived a great love and loyalty for her ancestral domains: throughout her life Aquitaine would always be her first priority.
- An impartial mind that serves as the basis for the development of great love, great compassion and bodhicitta.
- In her reply, Rectitude begins by discussing the great love that women have for their husbands.
- We assume her beloved is Odin, however we know she had great love for her children, as given in the example of Balder's death.
- I'm Your Pimp, You My Bitch - and Other Great Love Songs - Rap music treats women like crap and has degrading caricatures of black people.
- His father was the administrator of several large estates and was a cultured man with a great love of music.
- Dalí did not resent this marriage as some do think, because he had a great love and respect toward his aunt.
- In reply, Mao wrote, "The people of Tibet have great love for the motherland.
- Although born into a wealthy family and educated at Yale, John Hammond from nearly the start had a great love for black music.
- Born to the union of Abraham and Ruby Wiebe in San Diego, Warren Wiebe was a child who soon discovered a great love of music.
- The episode, small in itself, belies subsequent claims that Pacelli had a great love of the Jewish religion and was always motivated by its best interests.
- Independently wealthy and having no great love for the place, Harry immediately gave Grimmauld Place to the Order's use.
- Charlotte von Rothschild's arranged marriage flourished for forty-three years based on great love and mutual respect.
- He was born full of great love and compassion, and as he grew to maturity, the signs of his bodhisattva realization continued to manifest.
- I went straight to meet His Holiness the Dalai Lama, the very embodiment of compassion, and he received me with his great love and affection.
- She also developed great love and compassion for all beings.
- Farnsworth "Dex" Dexter (Michael Nader, 1983-1989) Alexis' third husband, and arguably the second great love of her life, after Blake.
- He pointed out that Abhimanyu had grown up amidst great love and comforts and he was not a master of the battle arts as Drona was.
- The father in this family is Harry Whitney, the harbor master with a great love of animals.
- The family was poor, but Peter's mother raised her children with great love.
- Negri allegedly kept Valentino's picture on her bedside table until the end of her life, always insisting he had been the great love of her life.
- Many of the accounts about Muhammad's treatment of his grandsons and his great love for them deal with them together and at times confuse them.
- He portrayed Antony as “captured” by the decadent East, enslaved by love to Cleopatra, and no longer even Roman due to his great love for Egypt.
- The most immediately striking theme in the Shinto religion is a great love and reverence for nature.
- Gurumayi also expresses great love and reverence for children as the holders of our future and has written books and songs expressly for them.
- Gullveig ("goldbranch") is the sorceress and seeress who had a great love and lust for gold.
- It is commonly known that Cicero held great love for his daughter Tullia, although his marriage to Terentia was one of convenience.
- Literature > Mythology > Norse Mythology > Gullveig
Books about "Great Love" in