Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Grocer"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A grocer is a dealer in staple foodstuffs, such as meats, produce or dairy products, and other household supplies.
- A grocer, the owner of a grocery store, stocks different kinds of foods from assorted places and cultures, and sells them to customers.
- Leonard Cohen, dubbed by his critics as "the poet laureate of pessimism," "the grocer of despair," and "the godfather of gloom,"was born in Montreal in 1934.
- Curry powder may be obtained from almost any grocer.
- When you price a tiny jar of Curry powder in your local grocer you will learn this is excellent value for money.
- Under the spell of this good fortune, Verdi proposed marriage to the daughter of Jasquith, the grocer, his friend and benefactor.
- The son of a grocer and Italian-born immigrant, Anthony Dominick Benedetto was born on August 3, 1926, in the Astoria section of Queens.
- A grocer, owner of a store, would shelf different kinds of food and gauge them when selling to customers.
- The grocer, in a separate action for abuse of process, claims that the landlord is using the court's power to order him to appear simply to harass him.
- Clarence Saunders (August 9, 1881 - October 14, 1953) was a grocer who first developed the modern retail sales model of self service.
- The original recipe for HP Sauce was invented and developed by Frederick Gibson Garton, a grocer from Nottingham.
- Original Recipe
- First Developed
- Law > Rights > Property > Landlord
- Culture > Names > Supermarkets > Grocery Store
- October 14
Books about "Grocer" in