Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of Rock Music Groups"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- ACID KING are comparable with a walk through the desert: after some hours you become inert and you slow down more and more.
- Acid King are doomy as hell, and they groove.
- Acid King is a stoner metal band from San Francisco, California.
- Acid King is a stoner rock band that was formed 1993 in San Francisco, California.
- Aconite Thrill is a UK music group whose style combines elements of art-rock and math-rock.
- Aconite Thrill is a United Kingdom musical group whose style combines elements of art-rock and math-rock.
- Had a great gig in London last night with Eden Maine and Aconite Thrill.
- ADEMA was one of the 1st rock bands to ever play in Mosul, Iraq.
- Adema is a 5-member nu metal band from Bakersfield, California.
- Adema is the eponymous debut album by Adema.
- Instead, All That Remains has all three integral elements wrapped up in an undeniably heavy and aggressive, yet irrefutably memorable, package.
- Check out the new video from All That Remains and the behind the scenes footage from the making of the video.
- ALL THAT REMAINS will soon experience another first: the release of a live concert DVD in October.
- Allister is a pop punk rock band from Chicago, Illinois.
- Allister was a pop punk band from Chicago, Illinois.
- Amazing Rhythm Aces is an American country rock group.
- Anberlin is a modern melodic emo band from Florida that was formed in 2003.
- Anberlin is an alternative rock band hailing from central Florida that was formed in 2002.
- Angels and Airwaves are on tour with The Sounds this November in a town near you.
- Angry Salad was a pop rock band from Boston, Massachusetts.
- Angry Salad was dropped and in lieu of standard Major Label contracts they lost rights to their name, music, and albums.
- The Animal Bag is an oversized, plush bag that's covered with large, zippered windows made out of transparent, durable mesh.
- Anthym is a rock based band with punk and metal influences that has been a band for over two years.
- Anthym was a band for over three years.
- Anthym were left with their official new bassist, who had the technical and musical skill to match his bandmates.
- Antigone Rising was founded in the late 90s by sibling guitarists Cathy and Kristen Henderson.
- April Wine is a Canadian rock band formed in 1969.
- April Wine was selected to pose as the headliner for a charity event with a group called The Cockroaches as the opening act.
- April Wine: A heavy metal band who indulge in fantasy imagery; note "The Whole World's Goin' Crazy" and its references to Lewis Caroll.
- Archers OF Loaf were an of American indie-rock band.
- Archers of Loaf are not under ratted.
- Archers of Loaf was an American indie-rock band originally from Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- Archers of Loaf were an American indie-rock band.
- The Archers of Loaf were courted early in their career by a music industry heavyweight, namely Maverick CEO Madonna.
- Arizing is a great new melodic, heavier alternative band for fans of rock music like Incubus, Far, Smashing Pumpkins, Failure, Deftones, Finch, etc.
- Armor for Sleep is a rock band from Maplewood and Teaneck, New Jersey.
- Armor for Sleep is a rock band from Teaneck, New Jersey.
- Armor for Sleep is an alternative rock band from Maplewood and Teaneck, New Jersey.
- Armor for Sleep is an emo band from Teaneck, New Jersey.
- Arrows are given as offerings to Abog, god of the hunt, by the Bagobo people of the Philippines.
- These arrows may indicate that they once worshipped a thunder god.
- The Cheyenne have a set of four medicine arrows which were central to their worship.
- At the Drive-In was an influential American post-hardcore band from El Paso, Texas, that was active from 1993 to 2001.
- At the Drive-In was an influential post-hardcore band from El Paso, Texas, from 1993 until 2001.
- Audioslave is an alternative rock supergroup consisting of Chris Cornell (formerly of Soundgarden) and the instrumentalists of Rage Against the Machine.
- Audioslave was an American hard rock supergroup that formed in Los Angeles, California in 2001.
- Audioslave was the first American band to play a free open-air concert in Cuba on May 6, 2005.
- Audioslave were nominated for the 2006 Grammy Awards in the " Best Hard Rock Performance " category for their song "Doesn't Remind Me".
- Audrey Horne's home base is Bergen, Norway, a town made (in)famous by bands like Immortal, Enslaved, Gorgoroth and other great metal bands in recent years.
- Click the link: Sign me up to recieve the Audrey Horne Newsletter.
- Audrey Horne plays powerful, heavy, melodic, in-your-face hard rock with an attitude.
- Bad Company was a supergroup that featured Paul Rodgers from Free on lead vocals and guitarist Mick Ralph from Mott the Hoople.
- Bad Company was an instant hit worldwide.
- Bad Company was managed by Peter Grant, who had also guided Led Zeppelin to massive success.
- Bad Religion is an incredibly adept and talented band, and Suffer more than proves it.
- Bad Religion is an influential hardcore punk band known for poignant, erudite lyrics, and biting social commentary.
- Bad Religion is an influential punk rock band known for poignant, erudite lyrics, and biting social commentary.
- Bad Religion is one of the punk legend bands, who have had success throughout 20 years.
- Bad Religion is the only band who cares (along with pennywise) about our world.
- The Bamboo Kids is an American rock and roll trio.
- The Bamboo Kids is the sort of album you-d expect to find couched between a Dead Boys set and your well worn copy of Raw Power.
- The Bamboo Kids have taken the celebrated garage rawness of their self-titled first album and injected it into a much fuller and more powerful sound.
- Band de Soleil loved bands like Cream and Neil Young, and we were loud and proud.
- Band de Soleil on MP3.com - check out photos, discover similar artists, and more.
- Please send corrections you have for Band De Soleil lyrics.
- BAND OF JOY was founded in 1966 with Plant on vocals and Pete Robinson on drums.
- The Band of Joy were a 1960s rock band from Birmingham, England.
- BAP is a German rock group.
- Bap is the eldest of the six children of Jim and Lily Kennedy.
- A child who grew up amidst 'the troubles, Bap, as he was later to known, developed into a songwriter of haunting intensity as well as a fearless performer.
- Better Than Ezra are an alternative rock trio based in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Better Than Ezra are an art rock, punk rock, progressive rock trio based in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Better Than Ezra is an alternative rock trio based in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Big Brother and the Holding Company was a prime example of a band right where whole was greater than the of its parts.
- Big Country are a rock band from Dunfermline, Scotland, popular in the early to mid-1980s but still releasing material for a cult following.
- Big Sugar was a Canadian blues - rock band, active from 1991 to 2004.
- Big Sugar was a Canadian blues- rock band.
- Big Wreck was a neo-progressive hard rock band of the late 1990s.
- Billy Talent is a Canadian rock band formed in 1993 in Mississauga, Ontario.
- Billy Talent is a great band from the Great White North ( a.k.
- Billy Talent is a legal name I'm sure.
- Billy Talent is the name of a Canadian Punk Rock band.
- Black Flag is a brand of insecticide made by the Clorox company.
- Black Flag is the name of an anarchist newspaper.
- Black Flag was a band from 1978-1986.
- Black Flag were involved in legal battles once they attempted more mainstream distribution for their records.
- Black Flag were involved in legal battles when they attempted more mainstream distribution for their records.
- Black Sabbath are an English heavy metal band from Birmingham, England.
- Since then, BlameShift has been building momentum and receiving positive reviews for their unique sound and energetic live shows.
- Blameshift won the Feed the Beat contest held by Taco Bell in the fall of 2007.
- Blameshift released their first national record, The Test, May 1, 2007 with support through F.Y.E. stores.
- Blind Melon is an American rock band most known for their success in the 1990s.
- Blind Melon is an alternative rock band, whose most notable work dates from 1992 to 1995, and ceased with the death of lead vocalist Shannon Hoon.
- Blind Melon is the debut rock and roll album by Blind Melon, released September 22, 1992 (see 1992 in music).
- Blind Melon was an American rock and roll band from the 1990s.
- Blind Melon was an American rock band from the 1990s.
- Blitzkriegbliss are playing the Dark Skies series at the Skybar, which is a goth night.
- Sophia Cacciola singssome might say screamsin a punk band called Blitzkriegbliss, in which Epstein plays bass.
- Blue Cheer are active as of 2005.
- Blue Cheer is the third album by Blue Cheer, first released in March 1969 on Philips Records.
- Blue Cheer was a San Francisco-based rock group of the late 1960s and early 1970s, who helped to pioneer heavy metal music.
- The Blue Stingrays were a late 1990s rock band that played surf rock, incorporating some country and western elements, with an overall Hawaiian atmosphere.
- Supposedly the Tom Petty Band playing surf music for their own pleasure, the Blue Stingrays keep their identities secret and have never played a show.
- Also, don't know if they are still doing it, but back when this cd first came out, it came with a blue "Blue Stingrays" guitar pick.
- Bob Hund was also the title of the first full-length album and by now the band had become an natural element of all the various festivals in Scandinavia.
- The BoDeans are a rock and roll band, originally forming in Waukesha, Wisconsin in 1983.
- Bourbon Princess is one that never disappoints.
- Box Car Racer was a side-project from two members of the band Blink-182, featuring guitarist Tom DeLonge and drummer Travis Barker.
- He wanted the band to also have a three word name, another reason for the name "Box Car Racer".
- He wanted the band to also have a three word name, thus the name "Box Car Racer".
- BRAThANKI is a popular Polish folk-rock group.
- BRAThANKI is a popular Polish folk - rock group.
- C'est de BRAThANKI dont je veux parler.
- Brazen Abbot is the brainchild of Bulgarian virtuoso guitarist Nikolo "Nik" Kotzev, who currently resides in Finland.
- Buckcherry are a Los Angeles based rock and roll band formed in 1995.
- Buckcherry is a Grammy-nominated Los Angeles, California hard rock band formed in 1995.
- Buckcherry is a Los Angeles rock 'n' roll band, formed in 1995.
- Buckcherry is the eponymous debut album from rock band Buckcherry.
- Buffalo Springfield was an influential folk-rock group instrumental in igniting the careers of Neil Young, Stephen Stills, Richie Furay and Jim Messina.
- Inspired by great 1960s West Coast bands like the Byrds and Buffalo Springfield, the Bangles brought a jangly Rickenbacker folk-rock flavor to '80s rock.
- Lundi soir tryto a ajout-- Buffalo Springfield --- Rock and Roll Woman -- ses coups de c--ur.
- The Bush Tetras were a rock band from New York City, popular in the New York club scene in the early 1980s but never achieving much mainstream success.
- Arts > Music > Bands And Artists > D > En > D > I > R > Dire Straits" > Dire Straits< > A > . /
- Culture > Languages > Language > Glossaries
- Arts > Music > Bands And Artists > D > En > D > I > S > Dishwalla" > Dishwalla< > A > . /
- Arts > Music > Styles > R > Rock > Heavy Metal > Hair Metal > Bands And Artists > En > G > I > U > Giuffria" > Giuffria< > A > . /
- Arts > Music > Bands And Artists > D > En > D > O > N > Don Caballero" > Don Caballero< > A > . /
* Bon Jovi
* Cheap Trick
* City Sleeps
* Cocteau Twins
* Coheed And Cambria
* Collective Soul
* Concrete Blonde
* Coney Hatch
* Country Joe And The Fish
* Creedence Clearwater Revival
* Crowded House
* Curved Air
* Daniel Amos
* Dave Matthews Band
* David Clement
* Days Away
* Dead Meadow
* Dead Poetic
* Def Leppard
* Depeche Mode
* Dire Straits
* Dirt Merchants
* Donna The Buffalo
* Don Caballero
* Electric Eel Shock
* Electric Light Orchestra
* Electric Six
* Elf Power
* Everly Brothers
* Fairport Convention
* Fall of Troy
* Faster Pussycat
* Fleetwood Mac
* Fleming And John
* Flying Burrito Brothers
* Georgia Satellites
* Golden Palominos
* Gore Gore Girls
* Grand Funk Railroad
* Grateful Dead
* Great White
* Hanoi Rocks
* Happy Mondays
* Hurra Torpedo
* Iron Butterfly
* I Mother Earth
* Jarabe De Palo
* Letters To Cleo
* Linkin Park
* Lords of Acid
* Lynyrd Skynyrd
* Mar De Copas
* Math Rock
* Meat Puppets
* Moby Grape
* Moss Icon
* New York Dolls
* Pink Floyd
* Red Hot Chili Peppers
* Sonic Youth
* Soul Asylum
* They Might Be Giants
* The Allman Brothers Band
* The Beach Boys
* The Beau Brummels
* The Bee Gees
* The Bevis Frond
* The Black Crowes
* The Black Mages
* The Bloodhound Gang
* The Blues Image
* The Blue Hawaiians
* The Butterfly Effect
* The Circle Jerks
* The Dandy Warhols
* The Doobie Brothers
* The Dresden Dolls
* The Fabulous Thunderbirds
* The Four Seasons
* The Kimberly Trip
* The Masters Apprentices
* The Rolling Stones
* The Swirling Eddies
* Three Dog Night
* Van Halen
* Velvet Underground
Books about "Glossary of Rock Music Groups" in