Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Harris"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Harris was a key player in one of professional football's most famous plays, dubbed " The Immaculate Reception " by Pittsburgh sportscaster Myron Cope.
- Harris is the defending Late Model champion at Tri-County Speedway in Hudson, North Carolina, and also races at other tracks when time permits.
- Harris is a recognized leader in satellite ground data processing and mission command-and-control systems.
- Harris was a partner of Ambrose, and their orchestras would switch off at the fashionable London club Ciro's during the late '30s.
- Harris is a member of Alpha Phi Alpha, the first intercollegiate Greek-letter fraternity established for African Americans.
- In 1984, Ray formed a trio with pianist Gene Harris and drummer Jeff Hamilton.
- He worked closely with singers like Eldridge Holmes and Betty Harris, and lesser known (but also excellent) artists like Wallace Johnson.
- In the early days, he recorded with Guy Clark and Emmylou Harris.
- She has sung duets with John Prine, Steve Earle and Emmylou Harris and is featured on the albums of many other performers.
- There are countless cliches about Harris, who co-headlines Red Rocks Amphitheatre on Friday with John Prine.
- On the other, his deputy, Evan Harris, scorned Labour's health policy as “New Labour, New Tories”.
- Jones also got to record with fellow friends of Tony Meehan and Jet Harris, none other than Meehan and Harris' ex-band, Cliff Richard and the Shadows.
- By that time the band's lineup had changed with the arrival of Jet Harris, Tony Meehan, Hank Marvin, and Bruce Welch.
- Tony Meehan and Jet Harris eventually left the group, in 1961 and 1962 respectively, and later had their own chart successes.
- They were successful, however, in electing three former cabinet ministers from the Mike Harris government in Ontario.
- The original use in metal music is generally attributed to Charlie Benante of SOD and Mick Harris of Napalm Death.
- The first Eagle featured heroes such as Dan Dare and Harris Tweed and the work of graphic artists such as Frank Hampson and Frank Bellamy.
- Other great bowlers of the late eighteenth Century were Thomas Brett and David Harris, both of Hambledon.
- David Harris is a renowned lawyer in the area of wrongful dismissal and employment law.
- Most notable in this respect is the work of Nigel Harris in relation to India and later of Mike Gonzalez on Cuba and Nicaragua.
- Michael Harris became the twenty-second Premier of Ontario following a landslide election victory in June 1995.
- Additional information about Harris Corporation is available at www.harris.com.
- In 1749, he married the much younger Sarah Gwynne, daughter of Marmaduke Gwynne, a wealthy Welsh squire who had been converted to Methodism by Howell Harris.
- This race was stopped four laps early, after several riders including Crutchlow and Karl Harris fell.
- Jim Harris is still listed as the owner, and Hamilton will be hands-on consulting with Harris to bring the program up to its full potential.
- On April 24, 2006, Jim Harris announced his intention not to stand for re-election as party leader.[ 5].
- Jim Harris believes the find may have come just in time.
- Black Box Voting - Bev Harris - one of the leading groups doing voting machine investigations.
- Furthermore, some of the files are, apparently, encrypted, although Bev Harris tells me that encryption came and went from day to day.
- Cultural materialism is an anthropological research paradigm championed most notably by Marvin Harris.
- This time around, Tony Harris wants to have a happy ending at the University of Tennessee.
- He does stadium tours at Stamford Bridge with the likes of Nevin and Ron Harris and is involved with matchday hospitality at the club.
- Vicious, of course, disagreed with Nash, and a Steel Cage match was set up for later that night, with Vicious facing a double-team of Nash & Ron Harris.
- David's duet album with pianist Barry Harris, Don't Look Back, isn't available on CD but turns up on LP from time to time at eBay.
- The governing Progressive Conservative Party of Ontario, led by Premier Mike Harris, was re-elected to a second majority government.
- He was named Minister of Labour in the Cabinet of Premier Mike Harris on October 10, 1997, and kept this position until after the 1999 election.
- Ontario PC M.P. Marcel Beaubien was in contact with the police the following day, and Beaubien was believed to have contacted Premier Mike Harris.
- Richard Street and Damon Harris sometimes perform together as well; with Harris also performing with his own group, The Temptations Tribute.
- When he joined the Temptations, Otis Harris changed his name to Damon Harris, because, in his words, "the group already had an Otis" .
- This same year, Harris appeared as a guest vocalist on Neil Young 's widely acclaimed Prairie Wind.
- From left, Emmylou Harris, Neil Young and Pegi Young perform in Neil Young: Heart of Gold, which offered renditions of some of Young's best-known songs.
- Aside from contributing to albums by Linda Ronstadt, Guy Clark and Neil Young, Harris was tapped by Bob Dylan to perform on his Desire album.
- Before she released her Columbia debut, Parton joined forces with Linda Ronstadt and Emmylou Harris to record the rootsy Trio album.
- The following year, it was a top five hit for Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt and Emmylou Harris, who included it in their Trio album.
- Mike Harris, premier ministre de l'Ontario (1995-2002) Moses Harris (1731-1785), illustrateur et entomologiste britannique.
- William SUBLETTE, Moses HARRIS, and company trapped in the Yellowstone region in 1829.
- Barbara Clementine Harris (born 12 June 1930 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) was the first woman ordained a bishop in the Anglican Communion.
- It was the work of a London clergyman, John Harris.
- Richard St. John Harris (1 October 1930 – 25 October 2002) was an Irish actor, singer-songwriter, theatrical producer, film director and writer.
- All the while, Del Harris -- who took over when Avery Johnson was tossed before halftime -- was near midcourt screaming for a timeout.
- Reports say Del Harris is a leading candidate to replace Terry Stotts at Atlanta, which would mean the Hawks have ex-Bucks coming and going.
- Del Harris, the veteran National Basketball Association and former Bucks coach, sat courtside next to his son, Bucks general manager Larry Harris.
- When Mike Harris was campaigning for the Progressive conservative party in 1994 he promised a "common sense revolution".
- McGuinty then set about taking on Harris and the "common sense revolution." It was an uneven battle.
- Main article: Common Sense Revolution Upon election, the Harris government immediately began to implement an often-controversial reform agenda.
- In 1999, the Harris government was re-elected for a second term as a majority government, largely by its political base in the 905 area.
- That year, the Harris government also amalgamated Metro Toronto and its six cities into the new "Megacity" of Toronto despite their opposition.
- Phil Harris played drums and Red Nichols played trumpet as they were members of Henry Halstead's band in the 1920's.
- Phil Harris was a versatile performer excelling on many levels as a performer.
- Phil Harris (born Wonga Philip Harris) (June 24, 1904 – August 11, 1995) was an American singer, songwriter, jazz musician, actor and comedian.
- Craig Harris is a composer, multimedia artist, and non-profit arts consultant.
- Harris was already a seasoned dancer, drummer, and singer when he left Omaha for L.A. in 1940 (his main influences being Big Joe Turner and Jimmy Rushing).
- Eddie Vinson was a blues shouter extraordinaire in the style of Big Joe Turner and Wynonie Harris.
- If you like blues shouters like Eddie Cleanhead Vinson, Wynonie Harris, Jimmy Rushing, and that kind of stuff, then you will love this CD.
- Moore played with Lucky Millinder and Louis Jordan in 1951, and played with R&B musicians such as Wynonie Harris early in the decade.
- Since then, Paul Harris has become the one of the UK's most prolific choreographers in film and television.
- Andrew Mayne in collaboration with Paul Harris presents a stunning new illusion that can be performed up close, on the street or on stage.
- St. Louis radio host Paul Harris was playing poker at the Commerce at the time of the incident and offers up an execellent first-hand account on his blog.
- During the second half of the 1950s, Harris often collaborated with Flip Phillips, and their band formed the nucleus of Benny Goodman 's group in 1959.
- In 1944 he joined the Woody Herman band, togther with Neal Hefti, Bill Harris and Flip Phillips, Their arrival sparked off the new exciting Herman sound.
- He occasionally co-led a group with Bill Harris, and that band was the nucleus of the ensemble that Benny Goodman used in 1959.
- The last two ones I listened to were from October: Sam Harris & Dawkins on their books.
- Murray and Steve Harris are the only members of Iron Maiden to have appeared on every one of the band's albums.
- Steve Harris is often considered among the best and most influential heavy metal bassists.
- Like Steve Harris, who had been born the same year, Dave was a fanatical football player and fan.
- Harris has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6307 Hollywood Blvd.
- For her contribution as an actress in the motion picture industry, Mildred Harris was given a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6307 Hollywood Blvd.
- In 1918, he also marries for the first (but not the last) time, to Mildred Harris.
- The film also starred Mildred Harris (center) and Conrad Nagel (right).
- Even though the band played at a very high level, both Eddie Harris and Benny Bailey say that they were unprepared because they had not had rehearsals.
- Evolved from his acclaimed Ivey-Divey Trio, Byron's new quartet continues to mine the work of Lester Young and Eddie Harris for inspiration.
- The Harris Brothers is the tag team of real-life twin brothers Don Harris & Ron Harris.
- In February of 2005, the Harris Brothers returned as a team, this time under the moniker "The Disciples of Destruction".
- The Steelers' first playoff win was a 13-7 victory over the Raiders by way of Franco Harris 's Immaculate Reception on December 23, 1972.
- Society > Politics > Government > Election
- Earth > Continents > Europe > Chaplin
- Society > Family > Marriage > Divorce
- Countries > United Kingdom > Scotland > Lewis
* Barry Harris
* Chris Harris
* Coleman Hawkins
* Ed Harris
* Emmylou Harris
* Ernie Eves
* First Album
* Gene Harris
* Harris Teeter
* Lord Harris
* Martin Harris
* Mike Harris
* North Carolina
* Outer Hebrides
* Peter Finch
* Richard Harris
* Robert Harris
* Roy Brown
* South Wales
* Thomas Harris
Books about "Harris" in