Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Hepzibah Smith"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Hepzibah Smith is a minor character featured in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
- Hepzibah Smith, an old wealthy woman, a descendant of one of the Hogwarts founders, Helga Hufflepuff.
- Hepzibah Smith is a very old witch, still vain and convinced of her own beauty, who shows some valuable artifacts to a young Tom Riddle.
- Hepzibah Smith is introduced within Dumbledore's Pensieve, as part of a series of memories shown to Harry by his headmaster probing into Voldemort's past.
- The cup - Hepzibah Smith, the previous owner.
- At this time, Tom befriended a wealthy, elderly witch named Hepzibah Smith.
- Shortly after the murder of Hepzibah Smith, Riddle travelled to Albania and took possession of the artifact.
- A relic of Hufflepuff, a small golden cup, was once owned by distant descendant, Hepzibah Smith, until it fell into the hands of Lord Voldemort.
- Hepzibah Smith is introduced within Albus Dumbledore's Pensieve, as part of a series of memories shown to Harry Potter by his headmaster.
- His forename, however, is Hebrew and rare, a feature he shares with the other Smith seen in the series, Hepzibah Smith, whose forename is also Hebrew.
- Hokey - House-elf who worked for Hepzibah Smith; accused of poisoning her.
- This is almost identical to the Hepzibah Smith in Half-Blood Prince and her actions before and during her visit with Tom Riddle.
- Owned by Merope Gaunt and sold to Burke who sold it to Hepzibah Smith.
- The locket was sold to Caractacus Burke by Merope Gaunt, and then bought by Hepzibah Smith, who then had it stolen from her by Voldemort.
- Hepzibah Smith, who owned the cup, was a distant descendant of Helga Hufflepuff.
- In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince we meet a character named Hepzibah Smith, who claims to be a descendent of Helga Hufflepuff.
- The characters Cedric Diggory and Pomona Sprout, also Hufflepuffs, have their own articles, as does Hepzibah Smith, who is a descendent of Helga Hufflepuff.
- Helga Hufflepuff
- Merope Gaunt
- Tom Riddle
Books about "Hepzibah Smith" in