Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Hijab"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Hijab - the head covering worn by many muslim women.
- Hijab is a Moslem’s frame of reference, and once again I say, a moot subject to argue.
- Hijab: A Code of Conduct Not Just a Headcover - The jilbab is "a full length coat or cloak".
- Hijab: The word hijab comes from the Arabic word haya, meaning modesty.
- Based on the world, national costumes and bodies see hijab, burqa or just tossed into quilts.
- The ends of pacifying patients in their bodies scarface jackets leather see hijab, burqa leather jackets scarface or fluorescent orange to be.
- Charities usually just donated to be laundered and bodies see hijab, burqa jackets bomber leather style or suede.
- If different meanings, the collar and bodies see hijab, burqa or cold, and gained popularity of furs and historical reenactment.
- Also I think what we are talking about, the hijab, is absolutely clearly stated in the Koran.
- This is a highly contentious matter, more fully discussed in Islam and clothing and Hijab.
- Hello, I just wanted to respond to the comment made by Maraya about whether hijab is a requirement.
- In fact, Arabian women wear abaya and hijab because they grow up with them.
- Many Muslim women wear head or body covering (see hijab, burqa or bourqa, chador and abaya) that proclaims their status as respectable women.
- The human body hair, body covering see hijab, burqa or single item of bone and women wear academic dress.
- BLACK SAUDI ABAYA islam muslim jilbab hijab islamic.
- What a concidence, I was thinking of writing about Hijab in the Arab Muslim countries.
- For Muslim women, the dupatta is a less stringent alternative to the chador or burqa (see hijab).
- The word hijab comes from the Arabic for veil and is used to describe the headscarves worn by Muslim women.
- Thus, all seven of the commands in these two ayat concern HIJAB. Again, Allah SWT has sent down two ayat concerning the hijab of the Muslim sister.
- By their own admission the hijab is not a religious practise yet they ask for dispensations on religious grounds.
- Scotsman declares his religious orders may have value, aesthetic and bodies see hijab, burqa or belts hold the 1957 film, Night Passage.
- We carry dozens of stylish hijabs and jilbab, in many shayla hijab fabrics and prints.
- Evidences for Jilbab - The jilbab seems to be the forgotten obligation of hijab.
- We produce jilbab, abaya, salwar kameez, and hijab in our factory overseas.
- Thus a sister may wear the khimar and modest clothing indoors, and this is her hijab for this location.
- I think it is important to note that not everyone who wears hijab is modest.
- It is the traditional form of hijab, or Islamic modest dress, for many countries of the Arabian peninsula.
- Sartorial hijab is a phrase used to denote garments (typically female) associated with the 'modest' dress of Muslims.
- The Saudi Arabian version of modest dress is composed of abaya or loose robe, hijab or headcovering, and niqab or face veil.
- Non-Muslims should be more understanding when they see a woman who chooses to wear a hijab or burqa.
- The hijab refers to a physical veil, a tangible item covering the hair and face of a woman.
- A Muslim woman might wear a hijab to express her religion.
- The generic term for veil, known by Muslims regardless of their cultural and linguistic heritage, is hijab.
- With the hijab and other religious clothing, that is not the point.
- They believe that this fulfills the Islamic demands for modesty, or hijab.
- Islamic clothing at Sajeda Islamic clothing: hijab, Abaya, jilbab designers.
- Offers a collection of Hijab pins and other islamic clothing accessories.
- People deal with a modest woman, dressed in Islamic hijab from the point of view that she is a human being.
- Some webpages that support the first opinion Hijab - The jilbab is "an overgarment".
- I loved the debate about hijab and the many opinions that were expressed with respect to those who disagreed.
- In order to be wearing proper hijab, a sister must obey all of the directives contained in these ayat.
- I don’t think hijab is a must or God’s orders.
- They are the reason women in other countries wear the hijab.
- Thus, they wear abaya and hijab following to their religion.
- Female tourists and expats in places like Iran are required to wear the hijab.
- This is one good reason why I think women need to wear hijab.
- There seem to be two reasons why one would wish to wear the hijab: religious and spiritual reasons, or to hide from men.
- The head is then covered by a scarf or wrap, known also as a Hijab.
- I would respect the hijab entirely if both men and women in America covered themselves.
- Women who don't Hijab (cover their heads) will still wear the same "Somalian style" but just not cover completely.
- I have always been taught that the hijab is a choice for women who want to protect themselves against the unwanted stares of men.
- If Moslem women wish to cover themselves with the niqab, burqa, hijab etc, then everyone should just shut up about it.
- This panel covering see hijab, burqa or reefer is garment choice.
- Second, I do object to hijab being imposed upon women, precisely because there is a lack of choice.
- Women will sometimes use a dupatta over their head for a hijab.
- Roving morality police enforced hijab upon often unwilling women.
- Women in some Muslim societies or subcultures wear burqa because of exegetic interpretations of the hijab.
- My wife, who doesnt wear hijab, is much more modest in her manner of dress than many women who wear hijab.
- You might find the material easier to manage if you wear it over a plain al Amira hijab, which is what many women do.
- So I do not think the choice is in observing hijab, the choice is in Believing or not.
- But what we do know is that Allah(Swt) has stipulated that hijab is for the believing men and women alike.
- Often this is a person wearing the hijab more out of culture than religion.
- Incidentally, wearing hijab, an abaya, or niqab is not a declaration of faith.
- Try doing that with a women wearing a hijab and see what happens if your a man.
- My idea of wearing the hijab is to divert attention, but this differs from one culture to other.
- I started wearing the hijab when I moved to Dubai over 12 years ago.
- Fully enclosed burqa burka abaya hijab.
- Therefore, Hijab is one of the basic beliefs in Islam.
- Hijab ( Arabic: --------) is the Arabic term for barrier or dressing modestly.
- Hij--b (3) Image:Hijab (3).jpg This image has an uncertain copyright status and is pending deletion.
- The hijab seems (to me) to be more to do with modesty, respect and spiritual cleanliness.
- Thought > Belief > Religion > Islam
- Tour Packages Provider > Industry > Manufacturing > Clothing
- People > Age > People > Women
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Law
- Age > People > Age > People
Books about "Hijab" in