Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Hildesheim"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Hildesheim (help · info) is a city in Lower Saxony, Germany.
- Hildesheim is a city in Germany at latitude 52.152, longitude 9.951.
- Hildesheim is a city with a variety of history, culture and vivid economy.
- Hildesheim is a beautiful traditional looking old town.
- Hildesheim was founded as the seat of the Bishopric of Hildesheim in 815.
- The districts of Hildesheim and Alfeld were merged in 1977.
- Herrero R, Hildesheim A, Bratti C, et al.: Population-based study of human papillomavirus infection and cervical neoplasia in rural Costa Rica.
- When Hildesheim obtained city rights in 1249, it was one of the biggest cities in Northern Germany.
- On this behalf the bishoprics of Halberstadt (804) and Hildesheim (815) were established in eastern Saxony, bounded by the Oker river.
- For four centuries the clergy ruled Hildesheim, before a town hall was built and the citizens gained some influence.
- In 1974 the city of Hildesheim lost its status as an urban district and became part of the surrounding district, which was renamed to Hildesheim.
- Sorsum, a district of Hildesheim, is a small village in northern Germany.
- The present territory of the district was occupied by four districts: Hildesheim, Alfeld, Gronau and Marienburg.
- Adami served in Hildesheim until his death there, while publishing several tracts on national law.
- In 1971 Oskar Schindler moved to live with friends in Hildesheim, Germany, where he died on 9 October 1974, at the age of 66.
- Born Diane Heidkrüger in Hildesheim, Germany, Diane Kruger initially aspired to be a dancer and studied with the Royal Ballet in London.
- Born in Algermissen, Germany (near Hildesheim) in 1975, Diane Kruger started out studying ballet with the Royal Ballet in London.
- Hildesheim is a city near Hanover, Germany.
- Giesen is a village and a municipality in the district of Hildesheim, in Lower Saxony, Germany.
- History The town became the seat of the Bishopric of Hildesheim in 815.
- The town became the seat of the Bishopric of Hildesheim in 815.
- Among the most noted places of learning were the cathedral and monastery schools of Corvey, Hildesheim, Paderborn, and Münster.
- Among the most noted places of learning were the cathedral and monastery schools of Corbie, Hildesheim, Paderborn, and Münster.
- Oskar Schindler died in Hildesheim, Germany, on 9 October 1974, at the age of 66.
- Countries > European Union > Germany > Paderborn
- World > Countries > States > Lower Saxony
- October 1974
- National Law
Books about "Hildesheim" in