Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Hindu Astronomy"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- In Hindu astronomy, the stars of the Big Dipper are named for the Saptarishi.
- In Hindu Astronomy, the vernal equinox (the First Point of Aries) is often calculated at 23° from 0° Aries (1950 CE), i.e.
- In Hindu astronomy, the Saptarshi form the constellation of Ursa Maior (e.
- In Hindu astronomy, the ascending node ☊ is called Rahu and the descending node ☋ is called Ketu.
- The Hindu Astronomy is one of the ancient astronomical systems of the world.
- Bharani (devanagari: भरणी) is the second nakshatra in Hindu astronomy, corresponding to 35, 39, and 41 Arietis.
- The Pancasiddhantika of Varahamihira is one of the most important sources for the history of Hindu astronomy before the time of Aryabhata I I.
- Svati (pronounced Svātī, with a lengthened 'a' and 'i') is a Nakshatra in Hindu astronomy, that corresponds to the star Arcturus.
- Culture > Traditions > Hinduism > Bharani
- Important Sources
Books about "Hindu Astronomy" in