Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Hip-Hop Artists"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Reggaeton artists also adopt pseudonyms comparable to those of hip-hop artists.
- Often sampled by hip-hop artists, "Owner" also incorporated contemporary electronic effects, courtesy of producer (and former member) Trevor Horn.
- It has been an inspiration not only for jazz musicians, but also to funk, soul, jazz-funk and hip-hop artists.
- Tattooes for african americans A `hot new street fashion trend' among African American athletes, hip-hop artists, etc.
- Many hip-hop artists (both underground and mainstream) acknowledge a huge debt to Rakim's innovative style.
- It is also used occasionally to refer to bands that have worked alongside hip-hop artists on tracks before.
- It includes collaborated tracks by Wu-Tang members, Wu-Tang affiliates, and various other underground Hip-Hop artists.
- Carey continues to collaborate with hip-hop artists, and is a featured artist on singles by Damizza, N.O.R.E. and Da Brat.
- On his influence, Allmusic wrote "Scott-Heron's unique proto-rap style influenced a generation of hip-hop artists".
- Brown's vocal style has had a great influence on musicians from Elvis Presley to Michael Jackson, the Rolling Stones, and hip-hop artists.
- Kanye West began his career in music as a producer for top hip-hop artists such as Jay-Z, but he wanted more: he wanted to rap, too.
- We are producing a disk that will feature new tracks by Digital Underground and other hip-hop artists featured in the video.
- In the summer of 2005, during the success of Goodies, Ciara was featured on hit singles by hip-hop artists.
- Hip-Hop artists like Kanye West, Chris Brown, Ciara, 50 Cent and Lil Wayne have used Auto Tune in their own songs and in those of others.
- In fact, rappers in Japan did not achieve the success of hip-hop artists in other countries until the late 1980s.
- More recently, Hip-hop artists (A Tribe Called Quest, Guru) have cited bebop as an influence on their rapping and rhythmic style.
- Nate Dogg has found his greatest success not in solo projects, but in collaborations with other hip-hop artists.
- Nate has found his greatest success not in solo projects, but in collaborations with other hip-hop artists.
- Solo Projects
- Nate Dogg
- Greatest Success
- Culture > Cultures > Hip Hop > Rapping
Books about "Hip-Hop Artists" in