Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "History of Chemistry"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A History of Chemistry is a pleasure to read, informative, provocative, up-to-date, serious.
History of Chemistry
- Earlier in the history of chemistry substances were given name by their discoverer, which often led to some confusion and difficulty.
- Many chemists have an interest in the history of chemistry.
- Carmen Giunta's history of chemistry bookmarks at Lemoyne University.
- Keep up with important chemistry-related historical events Week in the History of Chemistry .
- Virtual library for the history of science Papers from the History of Chemistry History technology and medicine.
- Journal of the Brazilian Chemical Society Publishes in all areas of chemistry except education, philosophy and history of chemistry.
- The Chemical Heritage Foundation website is an excellent online resource for the study of the history of Chemistry.
- Alchemist's Corner Opslaan Covers computational chemistry and some history of chemistry.
- The history of chemistry may be said to begin with the distinction of chemistry from alchemy by Robert Boyle in his work The Sceptical Chymist (1661).
- Division of the History of Chemistry Gives information on the ACS Division of the History of Chemistry and provides links to chemistry history sites.
- Provides texts of several classic papers from the history of chemistry and links to related sites.
Books about "History of Chemistry" in