Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Hour"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Happy Hour was paced by Greg Biffle, looking to win a race at the track for the third year in a row.
- The Hour is an independent daily newspaper based in Norwalk and founded in 1871.
- Each hour, the person with the highest crash score on Crash mode (Xbox Live online play only) will be the winner.
- Every hour, the sun that had promised to warm its surface for billions of years recedes by another fifty thousand miles.
- After an hour, the fighting ends, and we get back in the car.
- A starting point for this tourist centre is the village of Kladnitsa (3 km road, 1 hour walk along the road and then along a marked path).
- I took the train out of Paris to Bern, from Bern to Zurich (a beautiful city from the looks of my one hour walk) and on to Interlaken.
- Stir the mixture constantly for twenty minutes or half an hour, or until the soap begins to set.
- After over an hour, just before midnight, the ferry started, and twenty minutes later, on 20 April at 12:05 a.m., Anand finally reached Bulgarian territory.
- John Isner replaced Mike Bryan in the doubles line-up an hour and twenty minutes before play began.
- The maximum speed of the trains is 80 km per hour which will be tempered to an average of 37 km per hour due to stoppages at stations along the route.
- The aircraft had a maximum operating altitude of 50,000 feet, a maximum speed of Mach 1.6, and a flight endurance time of approximately one hour.
- And way before that, the collision with Australian star Cate Campbell in Phelps' first warm-up, about an hour and a half before the race.
- Oscar De La Hoya lost the super welterweight title in Las Vegas, but an hour after the match his wife Millie Corretjer announced a baby is on the way.
- In Toronto, it's a little more difficult because you're driving an hour to the gym and then hockey is an hour the other way.
- Accordingly, there are frequent trains to and from London Waterloo (via Clapham Junction), a journey taking approximately half an hour.
- This five star resort is located on the private island of Duikolu (Baa Atoll) and is approximately half an hour via sea-plane from the Capital of Male.
- It is approximately half an hour long and features parts from established skateboarders as well as up and coming skateboarders.
- Let it stand an hour, then pour into a glass fruit can and place in a vessel of water; let it heat on the stove another hour, but do not let it boil.
- The flight time from Papeete to Rangiroa and Bora Bora to Rangiroa is one hour and fifteen minutes.
- Travel time is one hour and fifteen minutes from Maastricht.
- The procedure can take anywhere from fifteen minutes to an hour depending on the problem being studied and the particular anatomy of the patient's colon.
- BY BUS: Direct air-conditioned buses leave Bangkok every half an hour from the Northern Bus Terminal or Phahonyothin Road.
- Air-conditioned buses to Kanchanaburi leave the Southern Bus Terminal twice per hour all day until 9 p.m.
- Air-conditioned buses leave Bangkok's Southern Bus Terminal every hour from 6.00am to 9.00pm, ordinary buses leave every 20 minutes.
- Non air-conditioned buses depart from Bangkok every hour from 5 a.m.
- Journey times from East Croydon to Brighton range from 36 to 60 minutes, with an average of 9 services per hour during the day.
- The maps indicate the routes taken as well as the journey times and service frequency (number of trains per hour, per day or per week as the case may be).
- Journey times to London are under an hour.
- The journey time from East Croydon to London Luton airport is approximately 66 minutes, with an average of 4 services per hour during the day.
- Journey time is over one hour, longer if stops are made at islands along the way.
- To or from the city center the journey time is approximately an hour although this will increase considerable during peak hours.
- Hotel is 1 hour and 20 minutes by bus from Oslo Airport Gardemoen.
- You can then walk along the beach back to the hotel if you feel upto the walk, it will take about half an hour.
- Hotel is strategically located on the Dublin to Cork main route and is one hour from the city of Dublin and Dublin Airport.
- Shannon Airport and Cork Airport are major international airports, and are both within an hour of most parts of Co Kerry.
- The course is just 90 minutes from the Rosslare Ferry port, one hour from Cork Airport and 30 minutes from Waterford airport.
- Cork Airport is an approx 2 hour & 30 minute drive.
- Repeat in five minutes, then in thirty minutes, then after an hour, then after four hours.
- For example, for an approximately circular orbit at an altitude of 184 miles (296 km), the orbital period is close to one hour and thirty minutes.
- One hour and thirty minutes away from Piraeus, Hydra is the Saronic island with the most style.
- I only wish it was about another hour long because he has so many other great songs it would have taken at least another hour to do them.
- A while back, we asked if the Monday Race Hub show on SPEED could be an hour long, instead of thirty minutes.
- It is half an hour long and mixes moments of dreamy quiet with intense, massive orchestral explosions.
- The Zoom! In-Office Whitening System can make your teeth dramatically whiter in a little over an hour.
- Zoom! is clinically proven to whiten your teeth eight shades in one hour or six shades in just one weekend.
- When the patient comes for their implants, it takes about an hour to insert the implants and attach the teeth.
- Zoom! is a professional teeth whitening treatment that gets your teeth an average of eight shades whiter — in just one hour.
- In most cases, this teeth whitening method results in teeth that are six to 10 shades whiter in little more than an hour.
- The new 10,500-seat stadium at the Foro Italico was nearly full for the match, but Nadal gave the spectators only 1 hour, 10 minutes of play.
- Once she had the opening set there was no stopping Serena as she raced to a 6-0 verdict in the second and wrapped up the match in an hour and 16 minutes.
- That match took a little over an hour to complete, as Nadal broke Ferrer six times.
- Nadal broke again in the third game of the second set, and the match was then suspended again for 1 hour, 45 minutes - causing many fans to head home.
- The nearest airport is about 80 kilometres (50 miles) away at Kochi (Cochin) from where one can travel by road (a 2 hour drive).
- By train from Innsbruck you will travel an hour and from Salzburg – 2 hours and a half.
- The train will travel at 200 kilometers per hour (kmp) but can reach a speed of 350 kmp.
- Batam can be reached in two hours from Tanjung Pinang by ferry, and in about half an hour from Singapore.
- It takes less than an hour to travel between Corralejos and Playa Blanca in the South of Lanzarote by ferry.
- The trip takes about an hour, and the ferry passes lots of tiny islands on its way to Lantau.
- Helengeli is regularly $150 (15 minute each way, 1.5 hour by speed boat, 4-5 hours by dhoni).
- Travel time is approximately one hour from Aachen.
- Trains between St. Gallen and Zurich depart twice an hour with a travel time of 1h10min.
- By 2000, the travel time between Tokyo and Osaka was reduced to 2.5 hours with 285 trains per day (11 per hour) carrying more than 357,000 passengers.
- A skillful weaver is able to tie a knot in about ten seconds, meaning 6 knots per minute or 360 knots per hour.
- In the U.S., V speeds are stated in knots or, for older aircraft models, miles per hour.
- Streamlined for fast movement through the water, whales are able to swim up to 35 miles per hour (30 knots, or 56 kilometers per hour).
- Dragon Runner has a top speed of more than 20 miles per hour but also can be operated with slow deliberate control.
- In the evening, Harvick regrouped and ran the top speed (179.757) at Happy Hour.
- Jeff Gordon took pole with a top speed of 94.974 miles per hour.
- Loutraki is only 80Km or one hour away from Athens and Athens Airport, just west from the Corinth Canal.
- Other areas of interest can also be visited, as the property is close to the motorways and Athens airport is less than an hour away.
- Galaxidi is a village located 200 km West of Athens (About a two and a half hour drive from Athens Airport) on the Gulf of Corinth.
- The airport of Puerto Plata is approximately one hour away by taxi.
- You may get to Vnukovo Airport by Taxi (50 minutes) or by Express-buses (one hour; via City Air Terminal from where buses depart every 30 minutes.
- To get to Amphawa Floating Market take a taxi from Bangkok, which should take around an hour and a half.
- Apply castor oil directly to the skin and cover with a soft piece of flannel and heat (hot water bottle) for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Cover the teeth with the foil and leave it for an hour.
- In the downhill, racers will cover nearly two miles at speeds of 85 miles per hour or more to the finish are staged in front of the Sugarloaf base lodge.
- In the last hour of cooking, cover the beans with whole apples, placed as close together as possible.
- In the last hour before high water Rolean left Moelfre and entered Red Wharf Bay, the fleet arriving about an hour later.
- The last hour of the Tuesday Night Opry is being taped by GAC for a special that will air on Thursday April 1st at 10:00pm.
- Cover, and cook gently (stirring often) half an hour, then add the water.
- Cover soaked beans with a 2-3 inches of water, bring to a boil, then simmer for an hour or two, or until tender enough to easily bite but overly soft.
- For each cup of dried beans or peas, add 3 cups of water, boil 2 minutes, remove from heat, soak 1 hour, and heat to boil.
- Take on empty stomach with water one hour before or two hours after eating.
- It is best to take thyroid on an empty stomach, one-half hour to one hour before a meal.
- Take Synthroid on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before or 2 to 3 hours after eating.
- Among large whales, minkes are fast swimmers, reaching speeds up to 20 miles per hour.
- Fin whale s are the fastest of all cetaceans, reaching speeds of 37 kilometres per hour and known to completely clear the water.
- And when they pinpoint their prey, the whales surge after it, reaching speeds of nine metres per second, or 32 kilometres per hour (20mph).
- With Federer up a set and 2-1 in the second, play was suspended for about an hour because of rain.
- Uploads can be set to occur every 30 minutes, 1 hour, 24 hours, etc.
- Karlovic, whose fastest serve is 153 miles per hour, set an ATP Tour record last month at the French Open when he struck 55 aces in one match.
- Each day the eastbound bus passed me about an hour and a half later than the day before, and the westbound bus about an hour earlier than the day before.
- The moon was to set at about 23:45 BST. I started observing in the northern sky about an hour earlier.
- The race will also start one hour earlier than its traditional 5:30 local time (MST) start.
- One Hour Photo (actually an hour and a half) is pleasingly discombobulating, eye-poppingly so at parts, and features a suitably eerie soundtrack.
- And ONE HOUR PHOTO successfully pegs the "Goose Bumps" meter, similar to finding a worm in your cupcake or going to church not knowing your fly is unzipped.
- One Hour Photo could have been the last hour of my life.
- West London Line - mainly two trains per hour, with extra trains at peak times, but one train per hour Sunday mornings.
- Eurotunnel runs up to four passenger shuttles per hour at peak times, 24 hours per day.
- Moorea is just 20km from Papeete by ferry and connected by hourly flights (every half hour at peak times).
- For example, South Bermondsey would still have six trains an hour to London Bridge at peak times and four trains an hour in off-peak times.
- The terminal platform reopened as part of the London Overground network on 27 April 2010, with four trains per hour to Dalston Junction.
- Monday to Saturday daytimes there are four trains per hour from Birmingham New Street to Walsall.
- Mactan Island Cebu, a beautiful island located about 1 hour south of Manila by plane is one of the reasons this area is called, Pearl of the South.
- We are located in the beautiful Eastern Sierras just about one hour south of Lake Tahoe, California and one hour north of Mono Lake, California.
- Icheon is a great little city located less one hour south of Seoul (by bus).
- The Santa Cruz coastline is less than an hour away; San Francisco is one hour north.
- Rangiroa is about an hour north of Tahiti by plane.
- San Diego is about two and a half hours south of Los Angeles and about half an hour north of Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.
- The journey to Las Palmas (north of the island) takes around 30 minutes and to Playa del Inglés (south) around one hour.
- The island is an hour and half drive by motor boat or 30 minutes by speed boat from Alappuzha town.
- A very popular sport among locals, the race is held at least twice a month at Bangkalan on the island of Madura, about half an hour by ferry from Surabaya.
- The transfer from the airport is half an hour by sea plane or 1.5 hours via speedboat.
- Or you will be taken directly to J Resort Kuda Rah via speedboat which will take approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.
- We are 18 miles from Male International Airport and it takes 45 miuntes to an hour by speedboat.
- KNOT SPEED CONVERSION To convert to miles per hour, use the following formula: speed in mph = speed in knots divided by.87.
- Top speed was rated at 30 miles per hour and tractive effort at 10 mph was rated at 15,5000 lbs.
- The sei whale is the fastest of the baleen whales and can reach speeds of more than 33 km per hour (20 mph).
- Traveling night and day, the gray whale averages approximately 120 kilometers (75 mi) per day at an average speed of 8 kilometres per hour (5.0 mph).
- If the average speed of a jet plane is 600 miles per hour, find the time it takes to travel from New York to Los Angeles by jet.
- The ash cloud moved at an average speed of about 60 miles an hour and reached the airport by 9:45 A.M., 75 minutes after the start of the eruption.
- BTUH - The number of BTUs in an hour.
- The term "BTUH" refers to how much heat can be produced by the unit in an hour.
- The ratio of the rated cooling capacity in BTUs per hour divided by the amount of electrical power used in watts at any given set of conditions.
- Death rate extrapolations for USA for Aplastic anemia: 1,068 per year, 89 per month, 20 per week, 2 per day, 0 per hour, 0 per minute, 0 per second.
- A course met five days a week, typically Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, with the professor lecturing for an hour or longer.
- Snape: Oh I do hope you will do so because if it ever happens for you to come back at the same time next week, it will mean you will be an hour late.
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Time > Day
- Tour Operators > Travel > Bus
* British Thermal Units
* Entire Procedure
* First Hour
* Full Hour
* Half Hour
* Hour Angle
* Hour Day
* Hour Journey
* Hour Prior
* Hour Ride
* Nautical Mile
* Nautical Miles
* Rush Hour
* Second Hour
Books about "Hour" in