Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Identification"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- In the school setting, the term "identification" is used to refer to the nomination of children for TAG or G/T programs within the school setting.
- Hazard identification does not end with the initial investigation.
- Individual testing for screening or identification usually is done in May.
- Vialle, W. (1999) Identification of giftedness in culturally diverse groups.
- The discussion centered on the identification process, counseling components and differentiation of the curriculum.
- Beginning in the fall of 1999, all R-7 School District staff members began wearing photo/identification badges at work.
- Sample Instruments for the Identification of Gifted/Talented Students.
- Discusses the identification and the characteristics of gifted/LD students.
- Large list of links to articles dealing with the identification of gifted children.
- Vialle, W. (1996) Adjusting the Lens: Identification and Programming for Disadvantaged Gifted Students.
- Annotation: "Scales for Identifying Gifted Students" (SIGS) is a norm-referenced rating scale designed to assist in the identification of students as gifted.
- Feldhusen, J. F. (1994).Ê Talent identification and development in education.Ê Gifted Education International, 10, 10-15.
- Resources are included for early identification, parenting, and teaching of individuals with special needs.
- Early identification of difficulties, such as disorders of sensory integration and learning disabilities, and early intervention are advocated.
- Viewing youth as high ability; establishing multipronged identification procedures.
- A comprehensive procedures guide for the referral, identification, and placement of students is utilized.
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Information
- Life > Behavior > Action > Prevention
- Nature > Life > Behavior > Action
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Humans
- Reference > Education > K Through 12 > Gifted Education > Identification /
Books about "Identification" in