Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Imperatives"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- These imperatives are the defence and protection of South Africa, its territorial integrity and its people in accordance with the Constitution.
- With imperatives, the agent of the action is addressed, and the speaker has some control over the addressee or agent.
- Political imperatives were far more important, and so confronting the Soviet Union took precedence.
- Pronouns, however, tend to follow the Romance pattern Subject–Object–Verb, except for infinitives and imperatives, where the object follows the verb.
- Pu'al verbs do not have gerunds, imperatives, or infinitives.
- The challenges facing our space program are different, and our imperatives for this program are different, than in decades past.
- Now, I don't pretend to know exactly how journalists should balance the imperatives of candor and tact.
- In English we don't distinguish person, number, or aspect of imperatives, though some languages do.
- The imperatives of soft balancing will almost certainly influence China's approach to financial and monetary issues.
- The precepts are not formulated as imperatives, but as training rules that laypeople undertake voluntarily to facilitate practice.
- In negative imperatives ("Do not verb!").
- Imam Shāfi‘ī approached the imperatives of the Islamic Shariah (Canon Law) distinctly in his own systematic methodology.
- Canon Law
- Languages > Language > Grammar > Verb
Books about "Imperatives" in