Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Ivanovic"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Ivanovic is an offensive baseliner who is notable for her aggressive play.
- Ivanovic was the defending champion and second-seeded player at the Tier I Qatar Telecom German Open in Berlin.
- Ivanovic is an offensive baseliner who displays immense power, depth and placement, and her playing style is suitable to all court surfaces.
- Ivanovic, the second seed, also lost to Sharapova in the final of this year's first Grand Slam at the Australian Open.
- Ivanovic, the runner-up at the French Open and a Wimbledon semifinalist, had numerous errors against the hard-hitting Ukrainian.
- Since Henin announced her retirement 24 days ago, Ivanovic had been tipped as the Belgian's heir apparent.
- Maria who was also paired with Ana Ivanovic also reached the doubles Semi Final.
- Ivanovic, bothered by a sore thumb sustained during practice two weeks before Montreal, withdrew from the East West Bank Classic in Los Angeles.
- PARIS - At last, Ana Ivanovic overcame her stage fright.
- Sharapova had 25 unforced errors to 11 for Ivanovic and hit only four baseline winners.
- She exhibited her appreciation to the fans who although were more for Ana Ivanovic, still supported her when she hit a great shot or returned a winner.
- The following week, Ivanovic began her clay court season at the Bausch & Lomb Championships in Amelia Island, Florida.
- Ana Ivanovic, Jelena Jankovic and Kuznetsova all could lead the rankings by the end of the week.
- Ana Ivanovic is fast on her feet and covers the court well, which makes her height an asset rather than a disadvantage.
- Ivanovic looked more comfortable on court after struggling in her opening match.
- Ivanovic was the second-seeded player at the French Open.
- Maria is in #2 seed Jelena Jankovic's half and top seed Ana Ivanovic and #4 seed Svetlana Kuznetsova round off the draw in the top half.
- Henin returned at the end of the women's tournament, and presented new champion Ana Ivanovic with the trophy.
- Fifth-seeded Ana Ivanovic is a possible quarterfinal opponent; a matchup with top-seeded Jelena Jankovic looms in the semis if the draw holds true to form.
- She lost in the quarter-final to fellow Serb Ana Ivanovic in straight sets, 7-5 6-3.
- In the second round, seventh-seeded Jelena Jankovic beat fellow Serb Ana Ivanovic, 4-6, 6-4, 6-1.
- When asked about her relationship with compatriot Ana Ivanovic, Jelena Jankovic said, "To be honest, we are not best friends.
- The top spot has changed several times this year and while Serbian Ana Ivanovic is the top seed, the women's field is more wide open than previous years.
- This was only the second time in her career that Ivanovic had suffered three back-to-back defeats.
- The world number two will be hoping to bounce back from her disappointing semi-final loss to Ana Ivanovic at the French Open.
- In her quarter alone, she has Jankovic, Ivanovic and Venus.
- Hantuchova is currently ranked third behind Serena Williams and Ana Ivanovic in a poll for new downloadable players for Top Spin 3.
- Montage video on the most beautiful tennis player: Ana ivanovic.
- In other action, fourth-seeded Patty Schnyder posted a defeat of Ana Ivanovic to earn a spot in the finals of the Generali Ladies against No.
- This is a preview of Sharapova and Ivanovic suffer injuries in Cincinnati.
- But Ivanovic held her nerve in the decider as Mauresmo surrendered the match with a double fault.
- Ivanovic started off 2006 by playing at the Hopman Cup with fellow Serbian Novak Djokovic where the pair narrowly missed the final.
- Ana Ivanovic destroyed Patty Schnyder 6-0, 6-2 in Stuttgart to set up a rematch of the 2004 Wimbledong Girl's final with Katerina Bondarenko.
- Ivanovic then withdrew from Dubai with shoulder tendenitis.
- After holding serve the first three times at love, Sharapova committed three double faults while serving at 4-3 to hand the game to Ivanovic.
- Ivanovic saved two match points in the next game but then sent another forehand long to end it.
- The Belgian routed Ana Ivanovic in straight sets to extend her unbeaten streak at Flushing Meadows to 18 matches.
- Her journey to become a tennis player went through many difficult stages and at time, Ivanovic was disappointed too.
- But it would be nice to see Ivanovic play Vera Zvonareva in the third round -- a rematch of last year's final -- and for Ivanovic to prevail this time.
- Jelena won that match 6-3, 6-2 and will meet compatriot Ana Ivanovic in a semifinal on Tuesday.
- Ivanovic then went on to defeat Dinara Safina in the final, winning her first Grand Slam singles title.
- Another error by Ivanovic, a netted forehand, gave Bondarenko the decisive break and a 5-3 lead in the third.
- Clijsters had advanced after Ivanovic, ranked No.
- Craig has formerly coached some of the top players on the tour including Martina Navratilova, Lindsay Davenport and Jennifer Capriati and Ana Ivanovic.
- Ivanovic next attempted to defend her title at the Tier I Rogers Cup in Toronto, Canada.
- Ana Ivanovic was the top-seeded player at the Qatar Total Open in Doha for the first time in a Tier I tournament.
- In her next tournament, the China Open in Beijing, Ivanovic beat world no.
- At the 2010 BNP Paribas Open, Ivanovic lost her opening match to world no.
- Nine of the Top 20 will contest this week's Generali Ladies Linz event, led by world No.4 Ana Ivanovic.
- In the next game, Ivanovic was briefly in trouble at 0-30 down before rallying to win the next four points to move 3-0 up.
- Ivanovic finished the year with a career-high ranking of World No.
- Svetlana Kuznetsova won the tournament last year, beating Dinara Safina in a mediocre final, while Ana Ivanovic claimed the title the year before.
- Former world No.1 Ivanovic finished 2009 ranked 21st after cutting short her year due to niggling injuries.
- He also felt that Ivanovic was "over-analysing" her game and that her main problem is "her lack of confidence".
- Ivanovic later told the press that she was "just happy to be back injury-free" and that she needed to "play more matches get back into rhythm".
- Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Venus Williams, and Amelie Mauresmo will bid to reach the third round of play on Thursday.
- With defending champion Ana Ivanovic already out, it will be left to Jankovic to carry the Serbian flag as she chases her fifth title of the season.
- The 23-year-old Safina has reached two of the last four Grand Slam finals, including a runner-up finish to Ivanovic here in Paris a year ago.
- I feel comfortable being No.1,” said Dinara, a runner-up at the 2008 French Open to Ana Ivanovic and the 2009 Australian Open to Serena Williams.
- Winning the French Open 2008 title, Ana Ivanovic has become the first Serbian female tennis player to win a grand slam singles title.
- During the French Open final in 2007, Ivanovic was overcome with nerves and her toss went astray.
- Her retirement meant that the French Open would have a new women's champion in 2008, and Ana Ivanovic, the runner-up to Henin in 2007, was the victor.
- But two double faults allowed Ivanovic, who is playing at Roland Garros for the first time, to break for a 3-1 lead.
- Ivanovic, who deposed Sharapova as the world's top player at Roland Garros, believes she also has the game to thrive.
- He has stayed as her manager to this day.Ivanovic reached the final of the Junior Wimbledon tournament in 2004, losing to Kateryna Bondarenko.
- Firstly, Dokic played at the 2010 Brisbane International where she lost to former world no.1 Ana Ivanovic by three sets, 5-7, 6-1, 3-6, in the first round.
- Sports > Tennis > Tennis Players > Serena Williams
* Ana Ivanovic
* First Round
* First Set
* Grand Slam
* Grand Slam Quarterfinal
* Jelena Jankovic
* Maria Sharapova
* Novak Djokovic
* Patty Schnyder
* Second Round
* Second Set
* Serena Williams
* Straight Sets
* Third Round
* Unforced Errors
* Venus Williams
* Vera Zvonareva
Books about "Ivanovic" in