Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Janet"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Janet is a found and board member of the New York Musical Theater Festival and a 14 week CTI Graduate.
- Janet, the heroine, defies the warning: she goes to Carterhaugh, picks a rose, encounters Tam Lin, and becomes pregnant with his child.
- Janet is the youngest child of the Jackson music family.
- Janet is the new face of the Blackglama fur ad campaign.
- Janet was a MacLeod from Baddendaroch in the neighboring Parish of Assynt, in SutherlandShire.
- Armstrong's first wife of 38 years, Janet, divorced him in 1994.[ 70] He met his second wife, Carol Held Knight, in 1992 at a golf tournament.
- After almost seven years of dating, Janet Jackson and music producer Jermaine Dupri have reportedly called it quits, according to Us Weekly.
- Around this time, Shakur also appeared in several films, including Poetic Justice (1993) opposite Janet Jackson.
- Rolling Stone wrote: "As princess of America's black royal family, everything Janet Jackson does is important.
- Janet Jackson was the eighth of the ninth child in the family.
- Aspiring to be a horse jockey, Janet had no intention of entering show business.
- James DeBarge is arguably more famous for his 1984 marriage to pop icon Janet Jackson.
- In February 2004, during the halftime show of Super Bowl XXXVIII, Timberlake performed with Janet Jackson before an audience of over 100 million.
- Janet Jackson sold over a quarter million copies, and was the tenth best-selling R&B album of 1983 according to Billboard magazine.
- Janet quickly became a standout in the show, winning over crowds and critics with impersonations of Cher, Marie Osmond, Toni Tennille and Mae West.
- Janet was paired with Charles Farrell, and they were to make 11 more films together, making them one of the screen's most popular romantic teams.
- When Janet was fifteen, Joe launched her recording career by arranging a contract with A&M Records.
- Janet has never possessed the sort of pipes that would steal material away from Whitney Houston.
- He is also a famous remixer responsible for remixes of "Scream" (1995) by Michael and Janet Jackson and "Goldeneye" (1995) for Tina Turner.
- Female soul singers like Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson and Tina Turner also gained great popularity during the last half of the decade.
- Not only are Tina Turner, Alanis Morissette and Madonna planning tours this year, but Janet Jackson is also going to tour this fall.
- Janet and her beau Jermaine Dupri, President Virgin Records, Urban Music, came up with the idea for the promotion.
- As 1999 ended Billboard Magazine ranked Janet as the second most successful artist of the 1990s, only behind Mariah Carey.
- Elliott has since worked with a number of other superstar singers, including Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Paula Cole, and Scary Spice.
- I think Janet thought they JD could do for her what he does for Mariah but it didn't work.
- Jermaine Dupri recently confirmed that he is dating Janet Jackson.
- Since 2001, Janet has been involved with hip-hop producer Jermaine Dupri.
- Janet Collins - Janet Collins was a ballet dancer and choreographer.
- Janet also became the first artist to score a #1 hit simultaneously on the Billboard Hot 100 and Mainstream Rock singles chart with "Black Cat" in 1990.
- Janet became the first artist to score a #1 hit simultaneously on the Billboard Hot 100 and Mainstream Rock singles charts with " Black Cat " in 1990.
- Janet appeared as a host of Saturday Night Live on April 10, 2004, where she performed a skit that parodied the Super Bowl incident.
- London, May 16 – R&B superstar Janet Jackson has found her love interest in a wealthy businessman from Qatar, according to reports.
- In 1996 Jackson won a Grammy Award for the music video “Scream” (1995), created with his sister Janet (see Janet Jackson).
- Dame Janet Baker is my star in this performance.
- Another project on which Janet Kear had been working for many years was a life of St Werburgh, a seventh-century Mercian princess.
- Janet celebrated along with Jermaine Dupri at his 34th birthday party in Los Angeles last night, which was sponsored by Hennessy Paradis.
- People are saying you need to work the same magic for Janet that you did for Mariah.
- For other people of the same name, see Janet Jackson (disambiguation).
- Janet wore her hair in a slicked back, gelled style for lunch with businessman Wissam Al Mana, 35.
- Janet and her boyfriend Jermaine Dupri were spotted this week having lunch at Ed's Coffee Shop along Robertson Boulevard in Beverly Hills.
- Janet also appeared in the sitcom Will & Grace playing herself as Jack McFarland auditioned to be her back-up dancer.
- In 2004 she was a back-up dancer for Janet Jackson during the infamous peek-a-boo Super Bowl half-time show.
- Soon after, Jennifer Lopez became a back-up dancer for famed singer Janet Jackson and made an appearance in her 1993 video "That's the Way Love Goes".
- Janet, 44, was devastated last year when brother Michael died aged just 50.
- Tito, along with sister Janet, hosted the acquittal party for brother Michael at the Chumash Indian Casino near Santa Maria in June 2005.
- Janet Weiss is a great drummer, especially on tracks where she really lets loose like "Our Happiness Is Guaranteed" and "Poison Well".
- In an entry on his blog, the music producer says he and girlfriend Janet Jackson haven't split up — and she isn't pregnant.
- Janet Lynn Nowicki, known athletically as Janet Lynn, is a skater and an Olympic bronze medalist.
- Katherine Jackson (born May 4, 1930) is the matriarch of the Jacksons musical dynasty and the mother of pop music icons Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson.
- In mid-2000, Janet returned to the big screen, with her second film, Nutty Professor II: The Klumps, with Eddie Murphy.
- He added a character to play a total of eight roles in the sequel "Nutty Professor II: The Klumps," co-starring Janet Jackson.
- Starring Eddie Murphy and Janet Jackson, Nutty Professor II: The Klumps was released in 2000 and went on to gross $142.7 million at the box office.
- Janet Leigh made history when she screamed in the shower in the movie, “Psycho,” in 1960.
- In July 1993, Janet made her big-screen debut in the John Singleton directed, Poetic Justice.
- She also had a minor role in John Singleton 's Poetic Justice, with Janet Jackson, playing the role of Lucky's (played by Tupac Shakur) cousin in Oakland.
- No stranger to the big screen, Shakur made several films, including 1993's "Poetic Justice," in which he starred opposite Janet Jackson.
- Janet Waldo was depicted on the front cover twice, as herself and as Corliss.
- Judy (Janet Waldo) was a typical teenager with a crush on rock & roll singer Jet Screamer.
- James) Broad, whose favorite author is Janet Evanovich, takes out two or three books a week.
- Includes an epilogue by his wife, Janet Asimov.
- The controversial music video for the song features his girlfriend (rumored to be his wife), singer Janet Jackson, in a x-rated peep show club.
- After seven years of being together, singer Janet Jackson and producer Jermaine Dupri have split.
- Sources told AllHipHop.com that a contributing factor in Dupri taking the helm at Virgin was because of his girlfriend, Janet Jackson.
- After almost seven years of dating and on the heels of the passing of her brother Michael, Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri have reportedly called it quits.
- Jermaine Dupri, Janet’s boyfriend, left his post on the Grammy Awards committee after Janet refused to apologize again for the Super Bowl incident.
- In April 2007, Jermaine Dupri announced on his MySpace page that Janet will record a single for the upcoming film, Rush Hour 3.
- So he's asked me before and I've given." Janet insists she has an insatiable sexual appetite and will romp "any time, any place".
- For example, in the sentence "Janet thought that he was weird", the word "he" is a pronoun standing in place of the name of the person in question.
- Culture > Arts > Music > Album
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Nature > Life > Boyfriend
- Culture > Sports > Football > Super Bowl
* Academy Award
* Debut Album
* Dream Street
* First Woman
* Jackson Family
* Janet Farrar
* Janet Gaynor
* Janet Guthrie
* Janet Jackson
* Las Vegas
* Look Back
* Michael Jackson
* Record Producer
* Stewart Farrar
* Super Bowl
* Terry Lewis
* Twenty Years
* Velvet Rope
* Years Old
* York Daily News
Books about "Janet" in