Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Japanese Writers"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Japanese writers are either writers of Japanese ethnicity, working primarily in Japan, or primarily in the Japanese language.
- JXL September 4, 2005, 3:30 am The female japanese writers too is necessary to me.
- Maxx July 22, 2005, 11:12 pm I know a web-site where there is a female japanese writers.
- This category is for stub articles relating to Japanese writers.
- In correspondence with Japanese writers in which I was soliciting information about onji, informants never mentioned their personal experience.
- The hiragana for Murasaki Shikibu, one of the greatest Japanese writers.
- A study of Sherwood Anderson (1876-1941) and his influence on Takahashi Shinkichi and two other 20th-century Japanese writers.
- Many Japanese writers, including Hino Ashihei, were impressed by the beauty of China's landscape, but Pen Corps writer Hayashi Fumiko (1903-1951) was not.
- Shiga, although he wrrote much less, belongs in the same group as Mishima, Kawabata, and Tanizaki as one of the great japanese writers of the modern era.
- This version is translated by Edward G. Seidensticker, who has translated a number of other great Japanese writers such as Mishima and Kawabata.
- Shiga, although considered one of the top modern japanese writers, is famous for the small amount of writting that he produced in his very long life.
Books about "Japanese Writers" in