Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Jason Lyons"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The deadlock was broken again in heat 7 when Jason Lyons won for the third time from Carl Wilkinson.
- The Brummies hit maximum mode again in heat 9 as Lee Smart passed Ben Wilson on the last lap to join Jason Lyons who led from the start.
- Mark Lemon passed early leader, Jason Lyons, while Chris Mills passed Lee Smart to add two points to their lead.
- Jason Lyons kept the good ship Birmingham afloat with another win in heat 12 while Phillips and Holder shared the race behind him taking the score to 40-32.
- The race was allowed to continue but there was no way through for Jason Lyons as Nermark and Topinka took the 5-1 to close out the match.
- The third stanza saw Jacek Rempala beat Jason Lyons in a two man rerun of heat 9 after Complin and Kerr had been excluded.
- Jason Lyons again beat Andre Compton but Kyle Hughes passed Jack Hargreaves on the line to rescue a shared heat for the Tigers taking the score to 47-29.
- Jason Lyons reeled him in, however, and passed him off the last bend to deny Sheffield any advantage as Compton beat Watson for the third place point.
- Ben Wilson gated to lead the charge then Jason Lyons passed Andre Compton at the start of the second lap.
- Jason Lyons beat Chris Holder in heat 19 to earn a seeding directly to the final with Holder making the semi.
- Heat 15 saw Chris Kerr going from third to first on the first lap only for Jason Lyons to pass him a lap later.
- Andre Compton finished third with Jason Lyons at the back.
- Cooper and Parsons scored a 5-1 ahead of Powell and Moller in heat 14 then Ashworth and Wilson added another in heat 15 as Jason Lyons finished third.
- Jason Lyons and Lee Smart shared the race behind Suchanek then the Brummies pulled two points back with a 2-4 in heat four.
- Birmingham pulled two points back in heat 12 when Jason Lyons beat Ostergaard while Paul Clews finally pipped Nicki Glanz on the line for a 2-4.
- The Tigers got back into the match in heat 5 after Jason Lyons had fallen on the first bend and been excluded.
- Jason Lyons won the rerun while Kalle Katajisto chased Raun hard at the back before falling off causing the race to be awarded.
- Jason Lyons took a Tactical Ride in heat 7 while Sheffield, having to manage their limited resources carefully, tracked just one rider.
- In heat 7 Birmingham gave Jason Lyons a Tactical Ride but Stefan Ekberg won the race to deny him all six points.
- James Holder fell on the first bend and was excluded from the rerun of heat 5 won by Jason Lyons by the proverbial mile from Glen Phillips.
- Andre Compton won from Jason Lyons with Paul Cooper in third but Birmingham pulled four points clear again with another 1-5 in heat 4.
- Tactical Ride
- First Bend
- Points Back
- Composers > Songwriters > Lyricists > Glen Phillips
Books about "Jason Lyons" in