Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Java Message Service"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Java Message Service is the new standard for interclient communication.
- Java Message Service is a Java API that allows applications to create, send receive, and read messages (sun microsystem).
Java Message Service
- J2EE offers Java Message Service for integrating diverse applications in a loosely coupled, asynchronous way.
- EJB 2.0 and 2.1 support asynchronous messaging through the Java Message Service (JMS) and a new component called the message-driven bean.
- The Java Message Service (JMS) API is a messaging standard that allows Java EE application components to create, send, receive, and read messages.
- Message-driven beans, a new type of EJB, use the Java Message Service (JMS) to provide a bean capable of responding to messages.
- ObjectWeb's's JORAM is an open source Java Message Service (JMS) provider that supports the JMS 1.0.2b specification.
- He participated in the development of the JDBC API, wrote the Java Message Service specification, and co-authored the Enterprise JavaBeans specification.
- Java Message Service (JMS) is an API for using enterprise messaging systems.
- We begin with an overview of the Java Message Service (JMS) and explain the Publish-Subscribe and Point-to-Point messaging models.
- JMS, which stands for Java Message Service also referred to as Messaging Oriented Middleware (MOM), defines standards for reliable enterprise messaging.
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Information > Reference > Standards
- Glossaries > Glossary of Java Platform /
Books about "Java Message Service" in