Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Jerseys"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Jerseys are at the centre of the latest problem, while Welsh fans have achieved another statistic out here.
- Jerseys are very prone to being small in stature and have naturally large udders.
- The jerseys are designed to honour the CFL's Saskatchewan Roughriders, and were unveiled Saturday during the Saskatchewan-B.C. Lions game in Regina.
- These jerseys were also worn for their final 2009 regular season home game, again against the Chicago Blackhawks.
- Their jerseys were maroon, featuring a white V with "Vancouver" spelled down one side of the V and up the other.
- Rugby jerseys, shorts and training tops.
- Producer and supplier of motocross and mountain bike jerseys, T-shirts, and polo.
- In waves of their red and white hockey jerseys, they shouted “Go Canada!” to mark the country's record 14th gold medal here.
- Acme continued its support of Lambeau's team, and in its first season in the NFL the team wore jerseys with the words "ACME PACKERS" emblazoned on the chest.
- FC Barcelona is also famous for refusing to allow until recently a sponsors logo to appear on their football jerseys unlike other clubs.
- Custom Sublimation - Design and makes apparel such as jerseys and shorts.
- Also in the 2002-03 season, Reebok will have the exclusive rights to design, manufacture, market and sell replica jerseys for all NBA, WNBA and NBDL teams.
- The team confirmed that New jerseys will be introduced sometime during the week of September 24.
- Soccer Store - Online store for replica jerseys, shoes and equipment.
- Wild rugby t-shirts, rugby jerseys, rugby balls, merchandise, gifts & more.
- Former NBA player Dennis Rodman was famous for taking off his jerseys and throwing them to the stands after his games were over.
- The team honored the two by wearing "AM" patches on their jerseys.
- The team wore its white jerseys for most of its 1978 home dates, including its post-season games with the Minnesota Vikings and Cowboys.
- You can find cycling jerseys, shorts and accessories such as covers for hand.
- Little more than halfway through the 2006–07 season, the Canucks announced that they would be changing their jerseys once again.
- Suppliers of football jerseys, shorts, socks and training gear.
- The Steelers have made only a few changes to their jerseys over the years.
- Collections of training suits, jerseys and vests, from polyester.
- GoodsaleStore.com - The site offers leading brand names for soccer apparel, jerseys, and equipment from around the world.
- Since the move to St. Louis the Rams have worn their blue jerseys in most home games.
- In an era where color TVs were rare, the Vikings (along with several other NFL teams) wore white jerseys for home games for the 1964 NFL season.
- The team has done this for much of its history and has continued to do so as more NFL teams wear white jerseys in at least one home game.
- Since Super Bowl XIII in January 1979, the home team is given the choice of wearing their colored or white jerseys.
- This was a rare example of an NHL team having a third jersey before the rule allowing such jerseys was officially implemented in 1995.
- The Sabres, like all of the NHL teams updated their jerseys as part of the league-wide switchover to Rbk Edge jerseys.
- Like all NHL teams, the Blues updated their jerseys for the 2007–08 season with new Rbk Edge jerseys.
- Like all NHL teams for the 2007–08 NHL season, the Chicago Blackhawks unveiled the Rbk EDGE jerseys from Reebok.
- In fact, because of the schedule, the Cowboys will apparently not be wearing their blue jerseys at all this season.
- With the temperature inside at a comfortable 70 °F (21 °C), Green opted to have the Cardinals wear their red jerseys at home full-time.
- Notes - The Canadiens wore their jerseys from 1915-16, the deep red one with CA (Club Athletique Canadien) instead of CH on the front.
- The Generals wore red, white and blue jerseys until the 1965-66 season when they adopted the black, gold and white of their parent team, the Boston Bruins.
- The road jerseys will feature the words "New Orleans," but a patch on the shoulder will recognize Oklahoma City.
- The Eagles though did wear the white jerseys with white pants in one regular season game on the road against the Green Bay Packers on September 9, 2007.
- Gagné joined Hockey Hall of Famer Guy Lafleur as the only two players that have had their jerseys retired by the Quebec Remparts.
- Bouchard and Lach become the 16th and 17th players to have their jerseys retired by the Canadiens, joining Jacques Plante (No.
- Both players were elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1966, so it was only appropriate that their jerseys be retired on the same night.
- Manufacturers of quality sportswear uniforms for Hockey, Basketball, Baseball, Football and Soccer jerseys.
- After the game, Zidane swapped jerseys with Juan Román Riquelme, the Villarreal CF and Argentinean midfielder.
- Note from the game: You might have noticed in the picture or in the video that the Red Army players were wearing white socks with their red jerseys.
- The Steelers are one of a dwindling number of NFL franchises that strictly wears its team color jerseys at home, always opting for black.
- The current team colours are red, blue and white, and they can all be seen on the home, road and third jerseys.
- The current team colors are red, black and white, and they can be seen on both the home and road jerseys.
- It's almost a sure thing that growing kids will need hats, pajamas, pants, coats, scarves, gloves, jerseys, sweaters, boots and socks.
- AC Milan Online Shop - Buy AC Milan merchandise including jerseys, rain jackets, scarves and hats.
- Browse Danny Ainge memorabilia pics, values, stats, prices, jerseys & signings from 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008.
- Browse Bobby Richardson memorabilia prices, signings, values, jerseys, pics & stats from 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008.
- Browse Jim Rice memorabilia values, stats, signings, prices, jerseys & pics from 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008.
- Note: The NHL no longer refers to jerseys as "home" or "away" with the advent of third jerseys.
- The home jersey, which was the team's road jersey from 1970 until 2003 when the NHL decided to switch home and road jerseys, is predominantly red in colour.
- The new jerseys also featured numbers on the front of the jersey, which had not been seen in the NHL since the 1949–50 NHL season.
- Lamoriello stated, "The original red, green, and white jerseys are a part of our history here in New Jersey.
- This jersey was once again relegated to third jersey status in 2003 when the NHL adopted the colored jerseys for the home team.
- Customize you sports apparel by adding Stars, Logos & Motifs on jerseys & shorts.
- The team unveiled their new logos on July 24, 2007, and will introduce their new jerseys on September 17.
- The design of the logo has remained constant since it was created, though the Flames use a different colored logo for the home and away jerseys.
- A coast- Haida styled orca (above) has also been the logo of the NHL 's Vancouver Canucks hockey franchise since they changed jerseys in the 1996-97 season.
- There were no third jerseys for the 2007–08 season, however, the Blues announced plans for a navy third jersey featuring a new logo.
- In 1994, the NFL's 75th anniversary season, the team participated in the league-wide use of "throwback" jerseys, but just at select away games.
- From this season through the 2002–03 season, teams wore their white jerseys at home and their dark jerseys on the road.
- Both teams wore throwback jerseys - the Penguins donning the powder blue jerseys from the 70s and the Sabres old-logo jerseys from the same era.
- Puma were the commercial sponsors for the 2002 anime series, Hungry Heart: Wild Striker, with the jerseys and clothing sporting the Puma brand.
- Showdown Sports - Sportswear, team jerseys, shoes and accessories for soccer enthusiasts.
- The Washington Wizards made minor modifications on their team jerseys and logos.
- Designers, printers and manufacturers of team jerseys, t-shirts, flags and banners, bags, headbands, bandanas.
- Black Biscuit Provides uniforms, apparel and equipment such as roller hockey pants, jerseys, and referee uniforms.
- NFL Players in the game wear street clothing instead of helmets and uniforms (although the players can wear football jerseys).
- Soccer Crazy - Soccer jerseys from around the world including soccer shoes and uniforms.
- Click here for BASSET HOUND DOG BREED T-SHIRTS & GIFTS including our Basset hound on hoodies, sweatshirts, and jerseys.
- Sportswear, team uniforms - jerseys, jackets, shorts, warm-up shirts, track suits.
- Athletic team uniforms - jerseys, shorts, track suits, jackets, accessories for soccer, basketball, volleyball, tennis.
- The last decade or so has seen another change in baseball sportswear; jerseys tend to hang looser, shorts also hang low.
- Click here for ENGLISH SETTER DOG BREED T-SHIRTS & GIFTS, including our English setter design on mugs, bumper stickers, t-shirts, sweatshirts, and jerseys.
- Printfection - Offers a wide variety of t-shirts, hoodies, and jerseys created by members throughout the world.
- Sports Hardwear - Manufactures custom soccer uniforms, jerseys and t-shirts.
- Sportswear includes shorts, jerseys, t-shirts, sweatshirts, jogging pants, hoodies and track suits.
- Customers can add names, logos and mascots to t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, jackets, uniforms, sport shirts, jerseys, caps, and bags.
- Typical sportswear garments include shorts, tracksuits, T-shirts, polo shirts, jerseys, and sweatpants.
- Manufacturing > Clothing > Tops > T-Shirts
- Industry > Manufacturing > Clothing > Shorts
- Industry > Manufacturing > Clothing > Uniforms
Books about "Jerseys" in