Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "John Grinder"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- John Grinder is a co-founder with Richard Bandler of the field of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
- John Grinder is an American author, linguist, trainer and a management speaker.
- John Grinder, a founder of NLP, was a linguistics professor who perhaps unconsciously combined the ideas of Chomsky with the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis.
- John Grinder is the co-originator of NLP and one of the greatest thinkers of our lifetime.
- John Grinder was the brainchild involved in the development of NLP in the era of 1970’s along with Richard Bandler.
- The New Code of NLP has been further developed by John Grinder and Carmen Bostic St Clair who founded, Quantum Leap Inc.; a cultural change consultancy firm.
- John Grinder and Richard Bandler articulated this view in NLP, though referencing them would probably not help his academic credentials.
- John Grinder and Richard Bandler articulated this view in Neuro-linguistic programming.
- I (1980), with Robert Dilts, John Grinder and Richard Bandler, Judith was involved in the creation of the fundamental NLP technique of Reframing.
- The same term is also known as First Access (John Grinder)[ 2], or primary experience (Freud).
- John Grinder has since moved on to work with Carmen Bostic St Clair.
- John Grinder, Ph.D. (1940 –) is an American author, linguist, and the co-creator (with Richard Bandler) of Neuro-linguistic programming.
- After breaking with John Grinder, DeLozier continued to work in the field of NLP. She became an associate member of the NLP University.
- DeLozier is best known for her years of work in the 1980s with the co-founder of NLP, John Grinder, and their book Turtles All The Way Down.
- Erickson was modeled (see Milton model) by Richard Bandler and John Grinder, the co-founders of Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP).
- The co-founders of NLP were Richard Bandler (mathematician) and John Grinder (linguist).
- Science > Linguistics > Linguists > Linguist
Books about "John Grinder" in