Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Kawabata Yasunari"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Kawabata Yasunari was born in Osaka in 1899.
- Yoshimoto Banana and kawabata yasunari.
- For more information on Kawabata Yasunari, visit Britannica.com.
- Extractions: poka-- powi--zane Kawabata Yasunari (1899-1972), japo--ski pisarz.
- He chose Yugashima because novelist Kawabata Yasunari was staying there.
- Cfr. la traduzione di Ornella Civardi in KAWABATA Yasunari, Racconti in un palmo di mano, cit., p.
- Per la traduzione inglese si veda KAWABATA Yasunari, The Existence and Discovery of Beauty, cit., p.
- Kawabata Yasunari est, sans conteste, l'un des écrivains majeurs de la littérature moderne japonaise.
- Writers of modern fiction, such as Mishima Yukio, Abe Kobo and Kawabata Yasunari have earned an international reputation.
- The book is a wonderful anthology of short stories by famous modern writers such as Kawabata Yasunari, Dazai Osamu and Enchi Fumiko.
- IT was in 1968 that Japanese literature bagged the Nobel prize for the first time through Kawabata Yasunari.
- J apan's first literary Nobel Prize winner, Kawabata Yasunari, published more than 140 exceedingly short stories.
- In 1968 Kawabata Yasunari became the first Japanese to win the Nobel Prize for literature, and Oe Kenzaburo won it in 1994.
- Kawabata Yasunari, incidentally, was the first Japanese to receive the Nobel Prize for Literature, for his novel Snow Country.
Books about "Kawabata Yasunari" in