Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Kenney"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Ben Kenney is a good musician, but he plays far too much like a guitar player 'filling in' on bass.
- Ben Kenney is the bass player for Incubus and musician for many other side projects.
- Kirk Kenney is a sportswriter based in San Diego.
- Ben Kenney is a musician, and a damn good one at that.
- Annie Kenney was imprisoned for three days for her part in the protest, and 13 times in total.
- In 1972, a 3-month-old gray whale named Gigi was captured for brief study by Dr. David W. Kenney, and then released near San Diego.
- So, all in all, Harper made the right moves on this shuffle (although Kenney to multiculturalism is certainly odd, to put it mildly).
- Kenney would become a Conservative Party of Canada MP in a Calgary riding.
- He is a heck of a leader and a great guy and thank goodness he can swim," Kenney said.
- Back in 1996, Stephen Harper was a Reform MP and his friend Mr. Kenney an aspiring Alberta candidate eager to push his ideas.
- The Cuban Protestants who did meet with initial success were those who traced their roots back to Kenney.
- Another one of these writers was Henry Beard, with whom Kenney frequently collaborated, and who became a lifelong friend.
- At the turn of the century, faculty members Henry and Jessie Southwick and William H. Kenney purchased the college from Dr. Emerson.
- Roots Back
- Age > People > Conservatives > Stephen Harper
- Great Guy
- Lifelong Friend
- Conservative Party
Books about "Kenney" in