Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Kinetics"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- For kinetics, the transport assay was performed within the linear uptake activity time frame of incubation with substrate.
- Enzyme kinetics is the study of the rates of chemical reactions that are catalysed by enzymes.
- Enzyme kinetics is used as a quantitative analysis of enzyme activity and as a means of understanding the mechanism of chemical catalysis.
- Enzyme kinetics is the investigation of how enzymes bind substrates and turn them into products.
- Chemical kinetics is the part of physical chemistry that studies reaction rates.
- Malostart (MLF): This product accelerates the kinetics of malolactic fermentation and detoxifies the wine environment before inoculation.
- To determine whether the mutants were indeed regulated by cell adhesion, but with dramatically delayed kinetics, a time course experiment was performed.
- The kinetics of nucleation and crystal growth and scaling laws for magmatic crystallization.
- Kinetics of phenobarbital in normal subjects and epileptic patients.
- Glycine and urea kinetics in nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in human: effect of intralipid infusion.
- Shaw JH, Wolfe RR. Glucose, fatty acid, and urea kinetics in patients with severe pancreatitis.
- Hanson SR, Slichter SJ. Platelet kinetics in patients with bone marrow hypoplasia: evidence for a fixed platelet requirement.
- Similar kinetics of reconstitution were described in patients after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation for haematological malignancies [ 17].
- We present a novel approach for predicting protein folding kinetics using techniques from the field of model checking.
- Non-Michaelis–Menten kinetics Saturation curve for an enzyme reaction showing sigmoid kinetics.
- Cinoxacin pharmaco kinetics and tolerance in patients with normal and impaired renal function.
- The virus induced production in the lung of the proinflammatory chemokines CCL2, CCL3, CCL5, CXCL9, and CXCL10 with differential kinetics.
- This shows that the multivariate approach only can sensitively enough detect group difference in amplification kinetics where this is assumed.
- The first-order kinetics of zonisamide in the two infants was elimination half-lives of 109 and 61 h, respectively.
- Substrate removal data was plotted to determine whether it was best described by zero-order or first-order kinetics.
- Fukagawa NK, Yu Y-M, Young VR. Methionine and cysteine kinetics at different intakes of methionine and cystine in elderly men and women.
- Zolmitriptan displays linear kinetics after multiple doses of 2.5 mg, 5 mg, or 10 mg.
- In 1913, Leonor Michaelis and Maud Menten proposed a quantitative theory of enzyme kinetics, which is referred to as Michaelis-Menten kinetics.
- Enzyme kinetics cannot prove which modes of catalysis are used by an enzyme.
- Kinetics of zinc status in children with IDDM. Diabetes Care 1991;14:553–7.
- Kinetics of the reduction of oxaloacetate catalyzed by mitochondrial malate dehydrogenase Comp Biochem Physiol B Sep 20, 1991 1.
- The hypothyroidism and kinetics of T4 were also validated by measuring total T3 [ supporting information (SI) Fig.
- FIG. 3. Recombinant virus growth kinetics.
- Surface area is important in chemical kinetics.
- The activity of the K159A mutant enzyme in the presence of methylamine obeyed Michaelis-Menten kinetics with respect to androsterone as the varied substrate.
- The effects of branched-chain amino acid interactions on growth performance, blood metabolites, enzyme kinetics and transcriptomics in weaned pigs.
- Role of CYP2E1 and saturation kinetics in the bioactivation of thioacetamide: Effects of d.
- The authors found impaired gallbladder kinetics in patients with BPSs, in comparison to those with CSs and to healthy volunteers.
- Influence of acid and angiogenesis on kinetics of gastric ulcer healing in rats: interaction with indomethacin.
- This pressure directly opposes the driving force arising from the dislocation density and will influence both the nucleation and growth kinetics.
- In patients with hepatic cirrhosis the influence of verapamil on digoxin kinetics is magnified.
- We envision that during infection with wild type bacteria, the kinetics of Rho activation would be much faster.
- The purchase decision was made after an evaluation of the capabilities of Biacore A100 to monitor the kinetics of small molecules binding to target proteins.
- The influences of acids, bases, pH, solvent, and temperature on the reaction kinetics are examined.
- However, as temperature decreases, disequilibrium mineral assemblages may occur due to the slow kinetics of reaction involving the minerals and fluids.
- The acceleration of the movement of the pin is a function of the kinetics of clot development.
- These interactions are of major importance for the growth kinetics of streptococci and thermophilic lactobacilli during cheese-making.
- The chemical kinetics of free-radical reactions control the importance of competing reaction pathways.
- It presents the principles of thermodynamics, transport properties, kinetics, quantum mechanics, and molecular interactions.
- Changes in cholesterol kinetics following sugar cane policosanol supplementation: a randomized control trial.
- Annealing at low homologous temperatures is a useful method to investigate changes in recovery and recrystallization kinetics in coarse-grained materials.
- Coenzyme Q saturation kinetics of mitochondrial enzymes: Theory, experimental aspects and biomedical implications.
- Fukagawa NK, Ajami AM, Young VR. Plasma methionine and cysteine kinetics in response to an intravenous glutathione infusion in adult humans.
- Early viral kinetics can be used to define response or non-response and these results can be used to modify subsequent treatment length and dose.
- This modified Z. mobilis pyruvate decarboxylase was active when expressed in Escherichia coli and had unchanged kinetics towards pyruvate.
- In cells infected with either virus, the same amounts and proportions of genomic and subgenomic mRNAs are synthesized with the same kinetics.
- It is therefore by far the most commonly used type of experiment in enzyme kinetics.
- An approach is proposed in this work to investigate the kinetics of fiber solidification.
- Ludwig Boltzmann is not only famous for his work on statistical mechanics, he also did much work on kinetics.
- Thus, CPV entry may not be completely blocked in induced Mv1-K44A cells, but the kinetics of virus uptake and infection may be slowed.
- Uptake that is mediated by a transport protein in the membrane is characterized by saturation kinetics.
- Michaelis–Menten kinetics Saturation curve for an enzyme showing the relation between the concentration of substrate and rate.
- Steady state kinetics demonstrates that the sensitivity is not due to the binding of Csk to either ATP-Mg or the protein substrate.
- II. Comparison of the kinetics of phosphorylation of DARPP-32 and phosphatase inhibitor 1.
- Insulin action on muscle protein kinetics and amino acid transport during recovery after resistance exercise.
- Efficacy, tolerability, and kinetics of lamotrigine in infants.
- Kinetics of human amino acid metabolism: nutritional implications and some lessons.
- Mathematical formulations and computer programs that simulate signaling fluxes, enzyme kinetics, and metabolism have been described and validated.
- Jahoor F, Badaloo A, Reid M, Forrester T. Sulfur amino acid metabolism in children with severe childhood undernutrition: cysteine kinetics.
- Glutamine supplementation of enteral nutrition: impact on whole body protein kinetics and glucose metabolism in critically ill patients.
- Toluene, necessary for benzoic acid solubilization, also acts negatively on reaction kinetics.
- Product inhibition begins to affect the kinetics of cell growth and acid production at lactic acid levels above 4 wt %.
- Information > Science > Physics > Thermodynamics
- Significant Effect
- Chemistry > Biochemistry > Amino Acids > Leucine
* Alkyl Halides
* Chemical Kinetics
* First Order
* Insulin Resistance
* Related Topics
* Second Order
* Significant Effect
* Thermal Stability
Books about "Kinetics" in