Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Kramer"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Kramer (1979), the former giving Streep her first Oscar nomination and the latter her first win.
- Kramer, a Berklee College of Music student, decided to quit school to join the band.
- Kramer was a 5000m favorite at the Torino 2006 Games but settled for silver.
- Kramer was close to winning all four events but dropped to third in the 1,500-meter race behind Yevgeny Lalenkov and Fabris.
- Kramer was among the few who dominated amateur and professional tennis during the late 1940s and early 1950s.
- What is occurring, Kramer and his colleagues demonstrate, is a worldwide shift from the village milieu to the city lifestyle.
- Kramer volunteered that when he was in school he would write the word Aerosmith all over his notebooks.
- An episode of Seinfeld had a similar sequence following the story of an Indian Wedding and Kramer 's argument with Franklin Delano Romanowski.
- Y [ top] Yep Kramer - Yep Kramer is a Dutch-Frisian long track and marathon speed skater.
- In 1976, the opera began its first U.S. national tour with a company managed by Laura Shapiro Kramer.
- Kramer worked for four congressional committees while being a member of the Washington D.C. based Perlo group of Soviet spies during the 1940's.
- In addition to Kramer, hometown hero Paul Bravo of the Colorado Rapids earned his third call-up.
- All around world champion Sven Kramer of the Netherlands won the gold medal in one minute and 45.21 seconds.
- Sven Kramer heeft in het Vikingsschip in Hamar voor de derde keer op rij de wereldtitel allround veroverd.
- If this doesn't make you the laughingstock of Dutch speed skating, Sven Kramer, I don't know what will.
- Dutch speed skater Sven Kramer has won the World Championships Allround for the fourth time in a row at the Thialf stadium in Heerenveen.
- Kramer, who has become friends with the Soup Nazi, tells him the story in passing.
- This version was chosen by Hendrix and Eddie Kramer to go on The Band of Gypsys album.
- Hilltop started having daily services before Camp Hess Kramer, but the took place in the Teatron, instead of the Chapel.
- The tournament continued to bring in top players such as exhibition matches by Pancho Gonzalez, Frankie Parker, Jack Kramer, and Bobby Riggs.
- Without surprise, Dutch skater Sven Kramer took gold in 6:12.02.
- When Dutchman Sven Kramer, 24, won the gold and set an Olympic 5,000-meter record, they roared.
- He would ultimately finish 10 places behind the winner, Dutchman Sven Kramer, in 11th place.
- Jack Kramer has called her the second best female tennis player he ever saw, just behind Helen Wills Moody.
- In the sport's Samalog system of determining all-around results, Kramer had 148.921 points to 149.558 for Kuck and 150.227 for Bokko.
- Charles Kramer, another member of the Perlo group, told Bentley that Glasser was transferred to a group working for the GRU headed by Alger Hiss.
- Kramer, Susan American Brain Tumor Association They arrived carrying posters, holding promise, bearing hope; and Susan Kramer watched them enter.
- John Hemming has e mailed his colleagues and some people have heard from Susan Kramer.
- How this will play out is far from being known at this stage, says Larry Kramer, founder of MarketWatch whom I consider a true media visionary.
- Bokko, second to Sven Kramer in the World Cup overall last season, finished in 1 minute, 45.46 seconds.
- There were rumours about Sven Kramer having a relationship with topmodel Doutzen Kroes.
- We have no one like Sven Kramer in Holland, making a million a year.
- Kramer traveled many hours each day from his home in Montebello, California, to play tennis at the LATC and the Beverly Hills Tennis Club.
- At this point in time, Joey Kramer was hospitalized in a psychiatric hospital in California.
- John Albert Kramer was born on 1 August 1921, in Las Vegas, Nevada but moved with his family to California when he was 12.
- Susan Kramer has the distinction of being the only woman, so far, spoken about as a serious candidate for the Liberal Democrat leadership.
- Kramer has now won all there is to be won in the sport.
- In mid-1947, he had already made a deal with Kramer that he would turn professional after the U.S. Championships, regardless of whether he was the winner.
- Kramer won both the two longest distances at the championships, but had to settle with bronze overall.
- It was not until July 4, 2000 against the Colorado Rapids that Convey served up Raul Diaz Arce at the far post for a header past a helpless David Kramer.
- Post a question or answer questions about "Susan Kramer" at WikiAnswers.
- The American men upset Kramer and the powerful Dutch team in one team pursuit semifinal, and the U.S. women knocked off Canada in their quarterfinal.
- For instance, Sven Kramer is a Fries, and he is currently European and World Champion all round.
- In his Manhattan store, Kramer caters to about 45 coin buyers a day, up from fewer than 10 a day in previous years, as the firm's forte is wholesale.
- And Sven Kramer has for years been focused on getting at least three gold medals at this Olympics.
- Chuck Feldman, who was songleader as well as camp director for years, wrote many of the camp songs that are unique to Hilltop and Camp Hess Kramer.
- Kramer, another movie that deals with child custody, was not as good as Over the Top because it did not feature arm wrestling.
- In contrast though some sound recordings were very good indeed recorded by engineer Eddie Kramer and John Jansen of Wally Heider studios.
- Andrew Kramer gave us copies of his After Affects Tutorial DVDs and we give our listeners a chance to win one.
- But, as Curtis says, there is another, vital thread to Man and Boy that is absent from Kramer - namely the relationship between Harry and his parents.
- She said when parents complained to the school, Yeshiva Centre head, Rabbi Yitzchok Dovid Groner - who died in July - told Kramer to leave.
- A list of gay heroes would be nothing without Larry Kramer, whose commitment to LGBT rights is vast and varied.
- Kenny Kramer then proceeded to contact Castle Rock Entertainment with a list of several demands, many of which were financial, for the use of his name.
- According to his page on NBC's Olympics site, " Kramer has won World titles in the 5000m, 10,000m and team pursuit from 2007 to 2009.
- SVEN KRAMER: The coach who cost Sven Kramer the gold medal in speedskating's 10,000 meters will be keeping his job.
- The coach who cost Sven Kramer the gold medal in speedskating's 10,000 meters will be keeping his job.
- In fact, Sven Kramer has the mind and body to become the biggest skater of all times.
- For two decades, from the end of the 1940s until the end of the 1960s, Stanley Kramer was one of the best-known independent producers in Hollywood.
- Kramer sailed over the finish believing he had won his second gold of the Games.
- Dutch's first gold also came from speed skating as Sven Kramer triumphed in the men's 5,000m last Saturday.
- Jack Kramer, a tennis champion in the 1940s and '50s and promoter of the sport for more than 60 years, died at home in Los Angeles, his family said.
- In March of that year, the band recorded a five-song demo tape with producer Eddie Kramer.
- The band took the name Aerosmith, suggested by drummer Joey Kramer, after considering The Hookers and Spike Jones.
- In 2000, he put together another band called Mad for the Racket, also known as The Racketeers, with MC5 's Wayne Kramer and Damned 's Brian James.
- Akhmerov said Kramer and Fitzgerald knew Greg Silvermaster, whose cover name was later changed to "Robert".
- Sven Kramer, the Dutch speedskater famous for asking a reporter if she is stupid, stunned observers when an unbelievable gaffe cost him a gold medal.
- At the height of his popularity, a 1970 biography by Freda Kramer, The Glen Campbell Story, was published.
- Population > Settlements > Cities > Hamar
- Society > Culture > Sports > Tennis
* Academy Award
* Art Critic
* Doubles Titles
* Fastest Time
* Gold Medal
* Great Player
* Jack Kramer
* Long Distances
* Professional Tennis
* Prohibitive Favorite
* Record Time
* Stanley Kramer
* Tennis Player
* Three Years
Books about "Kramer" in