Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Kundalini"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Kundalini is the innate energy that resides near the base of the spine.
- Kundalini is a concept often spoken of in relation to the chakras.
- Kundalini is also a Goddess of immense power, often called Kundalini Shakti.
- Kundalini is the name of a sleeping dormant potential force in the human organism and it is situated at the root of the spinal column.
- Kundalini is a very pure, powerful and concentrated form of energy that lies undistorted, yet latent, in Muladhara Chakra (Root Chakra - bottom of spine).
- Kundalini is made to go upwards towards Sahasrara through these combined methods.
- Then the Kundalini becoming as it were dead, and, leaving both the Ida and the Pingala, enters the susumna (the middle passage).
- As you inhale, feel that the Kundalini lying dormant in the Muladhara Chakra is awakened and is going up from Chakra to Chakra.
- Through yoga, the kundalini energy lying dormant in the muladhara is awakened and made to rise up this channel through each chakra to the sahasrara chakra.
- Kundalini, the serpent power or mystic fire, is the primordial energy or Sakti that lies dormant or sleeping in the Muladhara Chakra, the centre of the body.
- These indicate that the Kundalini Shakti has been awakened.
- And, as you exhale feel that the Kundalini Shakti is gradually descending from the Sahasrara, and from Chakra to Chakra, to the Muladhara Chakra.
- Kundalini Shakti and Chakras This article discusses the phenomenon of kundalini flow and blockages in connection with the various chakras.
- Sovatsky (1998) describes 'kundalini yoga' as an energetically guided yoga.
- Teaching Kundalini Yoga does not require belief in Sikhism, however many followers of Harbhajan Singh Yogi choose to follow a Sikh way of life.
- This FAQ gives an overview of those kundalini yoga practices which require conscious effort.
- Za ve- informacij si preberi Kundalini vsebine na temule blogu.
- Ponuja se jo NIKOMUR NE. Oseba, katera vadi "kundalini" prakse mora biti mentalno zdrava.
- Kundalini Chakra Dhyana je mo--na “kundalini” praksa za ljudi, kateri ho--ejo ve-- kot jim nudijo ostale “ne - tantri--ne” prakse.
- To understand the movement of Kundalini better, you must have adequate knowledge of the Nervous System, particularly the spinal cord.
- Kundalini yoga, also called Tantra, emphasizes opening psychic energy centers called chakras supposedly located up and down the spinal column.
- Thus, when completely dynamic, that is when Kundalini unites with Siva in the Sahasrara, the polarisation of the body gives way.
- At the conclusion of the Puraka, have the Bhavana that the Kundalini has reached the Sahasrara.
- The Chakras with their petals hang downwards when Kundalini is at the Muladhara Chakra.
- It is through this Nadi, Kundalini, when awakened, passes to Brahmarandhra.
- Even if all the charkas from Muladhara to Ajna are awakened, it does not mean Kundalini is wakened.
- Kundalini Yoga concentrates on psychic centers or chakras in the body in order to generate a spiritual power, which is known as kundalini energy.
- Along this conduit, from the base of the perineum to the top of the head, flows the most powerful of all psychic energies, Kundalini energy.
- The point of this union is at the root chakra Muladhara, the first of six chakras or nerve plexuses through which the Kundalini energy will flow.
- Many other special exercises for the purification of Nadis and awakening Kundalini will be given in the subsequent chapters.
- His awakening Kundalini travelled only through the pingala, the fire channel, in its ascent, causing him to suffer interminably.
- This is how you have to understand the awakening of kundalini, awakening of sushumna and the union of the three in ajna chakra.
- The caduceus symbol of coiling snakes is thought to be an ancient symbolic representation of Kundalini physiology.
- Kundalini is derived from a Sanskrit word meaning either "coiled up" or "coiling like a snake".
- The caduceus is a symbol of the subtle system through which the Kundalini rises.
- Gurucharan Singh Khalsa, Ph.D., is a yogi, psychotherapist, teacher and writer, and a recognized expert in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan.
- Yogi Bhajan is the master teacher of Kundalini Yoga.
- Esta p-gina web se est- convirtiendo en la fuente on-line m-s exhaustiva sobre Kundalini Yoga & Meditaci-n, tal como ense-ado por Yogui Bhajan.
- Ravi Singh teaches Kundalini classes and runs a Kundalini Teachers' training program.
- The strength of Siddha Mahayoga is the ease with which it awakens the kundalini.
- Nevertheless the role of a guru is to awaken the kundalini within you; then the practice takes place between you and your kundalini.
- The spiritual and evolutionary process known as Kundalini awakening can be joyous or harrowing to those undergoing it.
- Everything in creation emits vibrations, but the ability to feel them comes only with Kundalini awakening.
- Rei Ki Tummo is a very unique and special Rei Ki that awakens the attunee's Kundalini in its second- degree attunement.
- Kundalini when awakened, will pass through Sushumna Nadi and this is possible only when the Nadis are pure.
- Kundalini is aroused and the Sushumna is free from all sorts of obstacles.
- In the Christian tradition, the terms `the Path of the Initiates' and the Stairway to Heaven refer to Kundalini's ascent through Sushumna nadi.
- Greyson (1993) developed The Physio-Kundalini Syndrome Index in order to measure the degree of Physio-Kundalini symptoms among Near-Death experiencers.
- The symptoms of Icelandic Disease are the same as the Kundalini psychosis.
- As it rises, the kundalini awakens each successive chakra.
- The nerve ends in that loop correspond to the route through which the Kundalini "rises".
- It is said the kundalini lies coiled here, ready to uncoil and bring man to his highest spiritual potential in the crown chakra.
- In the classical literature of hatha yoga kundalini is described as a coiled serpent at the base of the spine.
- It includes information about shatkarma, asana, pranayama, chakras, kundalini, bandhas, kriyas, shakti, nadis, and mudras among other topics.
- Kundalini Yoga actually belongs to Tantrik Sadhana, which gives a detailed description about this serpent-power and the Chakras, as mentioned above.
- Now in Kundalini Yoga, you should have a thorough knowledge of this Nadi.
- This mysterious Kundalini lies face downwards at the mouth of Sushumna Nadi on the head of Svayambhu Linga.
- The energy of the Kundalini is released from the navel center.
- When the sleeping Kundalini is awakened by Yogic Kriyas, it forces a passage upwards through the different Chakras (Shat-Chakra Bheda).
- The six centres are pierced (Chakra Bheda) by the passing of Kundalini Sakti to the top of the head.
- The energy that was unleashed in creation, called the Kundalini, lies coiled and sleeping at the base of the spine.
- Provides instruction in meditation in the tradition of Kundalini Maha Yoga.
- Perhaps more meaningfully kundalini can be described as a great reservoir of creative energy at the base of the spine.
- Achievement of mental stability arouses the dormant divine power in human being called kundalini.
- These kriyas eliminate the blocks to kundalini rising within the spine or central channel.
- The practitioner of this Kundalini Yoga claims, that it is higher than any other process and that Samadhi attained thereby is more perfect.
- The Cosmic Shakti is the collectivity (Samashti) in relation to which the Kundalini in particular bodies is the Vyashti (individual) Shakti.
- Feel that by the Grace of Mother Kundalini, the darkness of ignorance enveloping your soul has been dispelled.
- But now it is you people who have to prove it that I'm that." ^ N B Salkune (2002) "Raising Kundalini With Sahaj Yog" The Times of India.
- Kundalini yoga is based on kriyas, or specially formulated sets of exercises.
- The Yoga-Kundalini Upanishad then proceeds to prescribe the practice of the three Bandhas, for the Yogic student.
- Humans > Health > Exercise > Yoga
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Thought > Belief > Religion
- Health > Exercise > Yoga > Tantra
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Humans
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Nature > Life
Books about "Kundalini" in