Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Language Studies"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The List of Language Lists: List-servers for a wide variety of language studies, from Nostratic to Spanish and Tolkien.
- True, scholars studied languages, but then, language studies were important only as contributions to theologies of one sort or another.
- Language Studies of the Romany language reveal the routes of their migrations and indicate that they originated in northwestern India.
- Edward Sapir, a leader in American structural linguistics, was one of the first who explored the relations between language studies and anthropology.
- Language Learning - A Journal of Research in Language Studies is a scientific journal dedicated to the understanding of language learning broadly defined.
- Some terms used in linguistics, language studies, language teaching and SLA research.
- Language Teaching
- Science > Linguistics > Linguists > Edward Sapir
- Romany Language
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Social Sciences > Anthropology
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Information > Science > Linguistics
Books about "Language Studies" in