Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Lastarria"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Lastarria is a stratovolcano along the border of Argentina and Chile.
- Covarrubias a Lastarria, citado en ibid., p.
- Naranjo (1985) describes sulphur flows resulting from melting of fumarolic sulphur deposits on the northwestern flanks by thermal activity on Lastarria.
- Lastarria, also known as Azufre, is a stratovolcano along the border of Argentina and Chile.
- Big Joe is dominantly dacitic, whereas dacite occurs only in the pyroclastic deposits of Lastarria.
- Although no historical eruptions have been recorded, the youthful morphology of deposits suggest that Lastarria has been active during historical time.
- Pyroclastic Deposits
- Big Joe
- Places > World > Countries > Chile
- Places > World > Countries > Argentina
Books about "Lastarria" in