Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Lauryn Hill"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Lauryn Hill is a Legend in her own kind.
- Lauryn Hill is a versatile, multi-platinum artist, performer, producer, and producer.
- As Lauryn Hill, the hip-hop groundbreaking genius, puts it, "I want my music to touch real people.
- CHACE: Lauryn Hill was a total package.
- Singer LAURYN HILL is expecting her fifth child with ROHAN MARLEY - even though the son of reggae legend BOB considers himself to be single.
- Otra de sus chicas, Janet Hunt, parió a Rohan Marley (futuro marido de Lauryn Hill).
- Numerous open mic nights and various club slots in London followed and she found her voice often compared to Sade and Lauryn Hill.
- In 2002, Lauryn Hill unveiled her feverishly-anticipated new material on an MTV Unplugged special.
- Lauryn Hill, why cant we all have problems like that.
- Named after musician, Lauryn Hill, Lauryn is a flexi-dread style that comes in three varying lengths.
- My first big break came with Lauryn Hill on a track called Everything is Everything, I played piano on that track way back in 1998.
- The Santana band album featured many tracks co-written by guest stars such as Rob Thomas of matchbox 20, Eric Clapton, Lauryn Hill, and others.
- CHACE: It doesn't take much to get a crowd of 30-somethings nostalgic for Lauryn Hill.
- Who else can tell my story better than me?" says Lauryn Hill, chanteuse, rapper, songwriter, actress, activist and mother.
- Rita hopes that eight time Grammy winner Lauryn Hill, mother to five of her grandchildren with Marley's fourth son, Rohan, will play her role as Bob's wife.
- The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill sold over 423,000 copies in its first week and topped the Billboard R&B Album chart for 6 weeks.
- Rita Marley is desperate for singer Lauryn Hill to portray her on screen in the first ever biopic of her late husband, reggae icon Bob Marley.
- The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill was released in September 1998, and went straight in at number 1 on the Billboard Top 200 album chart.
- Performers such as Stevie Wonder, Lauryn Hill, the Impressions, Mayfield's old band, and Danny Glover led the event.
- This release saw her branching out musically, as she worked with producers like Babyface, Lauryn Hill, Wyclef Jean and Missy Elliott.
- Most of the tracks were billed as written and produced by Lauryn Hill.
- In an interview with AJ's Playhouse on 93.3 FM in San Diego on Friday morning, Pras told the radio show that Lauryn Hill is mentaly ill.
- As a co-founder of RuffHouse Records, he achieved success and fame with groups such as Cypress Hill, Kris Kross, Lauryn Hill, Wyclef Jean and the Fugees.
- In 2004 Wyclef, Pras and Lauryn Hill reunited as The Fugees for an event that was filmed and released in 2006 as Dave Chappelle's Block Party.
- During DJ Irie's extended set while the Lauryn Hill thing got settled, Thought was walking around the VIP area, snapping photos with fans and chatting.
- Lauryn Hill just did one of her first interview in 5 years with TRACE magazine and boy did she chop up her bandmates Pras and Wyclef.
- Two years ago, he married singer Lauryn Hill.
- In both, she and her back-up singers - as you can hear here - slide into a rendition of "Doo Wop (That Thing)" by Lauryn Hill at the end of the song.
- Lauryn Hill attended Columbia High School in South Orange, where she began singing and acting at a very young age.
- Not yet out of his teens, Legend was tapped to play piano on Lauryn Hill 's "Everything Is Everything" in 1998.
- The production and arranging was also handled by Nikki in collaboration with Dapo Torimiro -keyboardist with Lauryn Hill and Stevie Wonder.
- Hill said: — People need to understand that the Lauryn Hill they were exposed to in the beginning was all that was allowed in that arena at that time.
- In 1998, Hill released The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, a critical smash hit that ended up on numerous best-of lists for the year, decade and all time.
- Miseducation of Lauryn Hill was a great album  but it's no more a hip hop album than Diary Of A Mad Band was.
- Hill started work on her critically acclaimed The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill.
- Fans had waited three years for Hill's follow-up to the critical and commercial smash hit, The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill.
- He also appeared on Damian Marley 's song " Road to Zion " and several other songs such as "Death Anniversary" and "It Wasn't You" (featuring Lauryn Hill).
- In 1997, Hill began production on an album that would eventually become The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill.
- In 1998 she launched her solo career with the release of the commercially successful and critically acclaimed album, The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill.
- As of 2006, Lauryn Hill has won over 30 awards, including eight Grammy Awards and three World best-selling Music Awards.
- Lauryn Hill has already won two Grammys with the Fugees and stands nominated for 10 more as a solo singer-songwriter.
- Lauryn Hill set a new record in the industry as she became the first woman to win 5 grammys in one night.
- In the late 1990s and early 2000s, the hip hop influence grew more prominent in singers like D'Angelo, Lauryn Hill, Jill Scott and Alicia Keys.
- The other female artists who hold this record are Lauryn Hill, Alicia Keys and Norah Jones.
- In addition, Aaliyah, The Fugees (and later Lauryn Hill 's solo act), and Mary J. Blige combine hip hop with R&B in the 1990s (see hip hop soul).
- Jamie had worked for a decade as musical director for a succession of stars: MC Hammer, Jodeci, Boyz II Men, Mary J. Blige and Lauryn Hill.
- During the later part of the decade, nu soul, which further mixed hip hop and soul, arose, led by Mary J. Blige, D'Angelo and Lauryn Hill.
- Hill has written a song about her eldest son, titled "To Zion", which can be found on her first solo effort, The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill.
- Also in 2005, Pras, Wyclef Jean, and Lauryn Hill announced that the reunification of the Fugees to release the album Take it Easy, to be released in 2006.
- In 1998, Hill released The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, which was both critically and commercially successful.
- Commercially Successful
- Cities > Capitals > Jerusalem > Zion
- Science > Geography > Mountains > Hill
Books about "Lauryn Hill" in