Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Leamington"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Leamington is the most populous town in the southern half of Warwickshire (the county is almost split in two by the West Midlands).
- Leamington is the ONLY private beach and golf community on Hilton Head Island.
- Leamington is close to the M40 motorway which links it to Birmingham and London.
- Leamington is part of the Parliamentary constituency of Warwick and Leamington.
- Leamington is home to the first of Warwickshire College 's five campuses, and to many students from nearby Warwick University.
- Freight trains also use the line, travelling from the Chiltern Main Line via Leamington Spa, heading towards the West Coast Main Line.
- The road briefly multiplexes with the A425 heading to Leamington Spa, then heads south-east on the Daventry bypass, called the Stefen Way.
- Spa towns in Britain have an enduring image of age and gentility, from Cheltenham to Droitwich, from Leamington Spa to Buxton.
- Although the Leamington to Coventry line passes through the town, its station was closed in the 1960s as part of the Beeching Axe.
- The first, on the former LNWR Weedon to Leamington Spa branch line, via Daventry, was located near the marina and closed in September 1958.
- The town once had a railway station on the former LNWR branch-line from Weedon to Leamington Spa, but it was closed in September 1958.
- Leamington Spa railway station is situated towards the southern edge of the centre of Leamington.
- The unit ran a brief experimental shuttle service between Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon, via Warwick, Leamington Spa and Banbury, between 2002 and 2003.
- Leamington Spa railway station can be reached from London Paddington station or Birmingham New Street station and is about 9 miles from our base.
- Leamington Spa is a town and civil parish in the Warwick District Council, an administrative division of the county of Warwickshire.
- Leamington Spa railway station serves the town of Leamington Spa, in Warwickshire, England.
- An expanding collection of high quality stock photos of Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire & the surrounding area.
- Richly bred, the colt was sired by imported English stallion Leamington out of dam Sarong, also by Leamington.
- Anglican Church Site for members and non-members, and residents of Leamington, Ontario and surrounding areas.
- CHYR is a Canadian radio station, which airs at 96.7 FM in Leamington, Ontario.
- There is also a line connecting Leamington Spa to Coventry which is used by Arriva cross-country services to Reading and Oxford to the south.
- Born in Coventry, Waterman was a teenage train spotter at Leamington Spa railway station every Saturday morning.
- At the age of five, Klees came with his family to Canada by boat and settled in Leamington, Ontario.
- Many people commute from Leamington to Coventry, 10 miles north and Birmingham, 25 miles northwest.
- Leamington Spa  is a large spa town in the West Midlands region of England, close to the cities of Coventry and Birmingham, part of the United Kingdom.
- It follows the Chiltern Main Line from Leamington to Hatton before diverging to the south.
- All of the Grand Union Canal and Oxford Canal stretches are open, as are the majority of towpaths in the Leamington and Warwick area.
- Leaving Warwick on the Grand Union Canal we pass through Royal Leamington Spa and out into the country.
- If using the M1 motorway, exit at Junction 16 onto the A45. Follow the A45 to Daventry and then take the A425 towards Leamington and Southam.
- The market town of Daventry is about 7 miles away, Royal Leamington Spa 10 miles and Rugby 12 miles.
- Between 1888 and 1963 there was a branch line just north of Weedon to Leamington Spa via Daventry.
- With a first at Oxford he entered Parliament in 1923 for the safe seat of Warwick and Leamington.
- Plans to extend the navigable river to provide a link with the Grand Union Canal at either Warwick or Leamington Spa have met with some opposition.
- The line into Birmingham goes through Royal Leamington Spa, fashionable in Victorian times and Warwick, famous for its medieval buildings and castle.
- The M40 motorway which connects London to Birmingham, runs through the centre of the county, and serves Leamington Spa, Warwick, and Stratford.
- The main line now heads south from Birmingham via Warwick and Leamington Spa to Napton Junction.
- At Napton you leave the Oxford canal and join the Grand Union to travel to the neighbouring historic towns of Leamington Spa and Warwick.
- The Grand Union Canal, that flows through Leamington and Warwick and further on to Birmingham.
- There are also two branches off the Chiltern line, one from Leamington to Coventry, and another from Hatton near Warwick to Stratford.
- Hatton. Rail services are made available by Chiltern Railways and London Midland from Birmingham to Leamington only.
- Leamington Spa
- Countries > United Kingdom > England > Warwick
- Countries > United Kingdom > England > Birmingham
Books about "Leamington" in