Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Lightning"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Lightning is a brown mouse that belongs to her daughter.
- Lightning is a highly visible form of energy transfer.
- Lightning is an example of an electric current, as is the solar wind, the source of the polar aurora.
- Lightning is the electric breakdown of air by strong electric fields and is a flow of energy.
- Lightning is the worst on Jiang Wei mainly for his already good reach you do not need it much.
- It is known as Vajrayana because of the ritual use of the vajra, a symbol of imperishable diamond, of thunder and lightning.
- In the Science Fiction film The Core, the Colosseum is destroyed by intense lightning strikes, which blast it to bits.
- Fiber-optic cable is often used in interbuilding applications to insulate networking equipment from electrical damage caused by lightning.
- On the morning of the third day, thunder, lightning, a thick cloud and the piercing sound of a shofar emanated from the mountaintop.
- On the morning of the third day there was thunder and lightning, with a thick cloud over the mountain, and a very loud trumpet blast.
- Lightning flashed across the sky, and a thick cloud covered the mountaintop.
- THUNDER The sound emitted by rapidly expanding gases along the channel of a lightning discharge.
- Aplu - Etruscan god of thunder and lightning.
- He was revered as a weather god, as his attributes included lightning bolts.
- Bartholomew's Anglicus tells us that Augustus Caesar used to wear a wreath of Bryony during a thunderstorm to protect himself from lightning.
- Dan Boyle has waived his no trade and has been traded to the San Jose Sharks from the Tampa Bay Lightning.
- In Martin Scorsese 's blues concert DVD, Lightning In A Bottle, footage shows an enchanted Hendrix in the audience watching a wild Buddy Guy performance.
- Whaitiri is the granddaughter of Te Kanapu, and the great-granddaughter of Te Uira, both of whom are personified forms of lightning (Reed 1963:158).
- In Māori mythology, Te Uira is a personification of lightning and a great-grandparent of Whaitiri (Reed 1963:158).
- The rocket that launched Apollo 12 on November 14 1969 was struck by lightning shortly after lift-off.
- Apollo 12, trailing a plume of ionized (and electrically conductive) exhaust gas, had triggered a lightning discharge.
- Vincent Lecavalier scored both goals and Marc Denis stopped 17 shots for the Lightning, who have dropped their past two games.
- Last year's dynamic duo of Quebec-born snipers was Vincent Lecavalier (108 points) and Martin St. Louis (102 points) of the Tampa Bay Lightning.
- This guy turned the Lightning into a cup winner (something no one would have imagined), he brought Martin St. Louis, Dan Boyle and Nikolai Khabibulin.
- Unable to break his oath, Zeus came to her armed in his thunder and lightning, and Semele was destroyed.
- Bound by an oath he did so, and Semele was consumed by the fire of his lightning bolts.
- He played games at blitz speed, earning him the nickname "Lightning Kid" ("Blitz chess" is known in India as "Lightning chess").
- Lightning chess A form of chess with an extremely short time limit, usually 1 or 2 minutes per player for the entire game.
- However, Lightning Whelks do display a similar variety of shell shape and sculpture, and the egg case of the Lightning Whelk are very similar.
- However, in the movie version of The Lightning Thief, Persephone is shown to hate Hades, and strikes him with Zeus' stolen lightning bolt.
- The track was lightning fast after all the rain in the days prior to the Derby which was a nice surprise after mostly expecting to see it run in the mud.
- Astraphobia or Astrapophobia- Fear of thunder and lightning.(Ceraunophobia, Keraunophobia) Astrophobia- Fear of stars or celestial space.
- In BRAWL, players draw from their own decks at lightning speed, trying to capture and clear their opponent's piles with cards like Hit, Block, and Freeze.
- When she refuses, Desmond constructs a lightning rod, diverting the ensuing lightning to strike it instead of her shelter.
- Collisions between the rapidly moving ash particles produce electric charges, which build up until they discharge to form a lightning bolt.
- Lightning removes electric charge, created in collisions of freezing raindrops.
- Transmissions are affected by static because lightning and other sources of radio add their radio waves to the ones from the transmitter.
- Lightning protection is required between the transmitter and antenna.
- As it was, Vaughan ended up producing and playing on Mack's comeback effort, Strike Like Lightning.
- The song "Rude Mood" is a direct derivative (according to Vaughan himself) of a Lightnin' Hopkins tune called "Lightning Sky Hop".
- On normal musou attacks his cards spins, then he jumps up and a ring of lightning appears around him, smashing most enemies.
- All are DC characters, the former four members of the Legion of Super-heroes and Lightning Lord one of their enemies.
- As his career was winding down, Bellows played for the Tampa Bay Lightning, Mighty Ducks of Anaheim and the Washington Capitals.
- Throughout the season, the Lightning battled the Washington Capitals for first place in the Southeast Division.
- That fall the Lightning became the surprise team of the NHL, later winning the Southeast Division and carrying the success into this season.
- Instead he used the kite to collect some electric charge from a storm cloud, which implied that lightning was electrical.
- This is the "click" heard when observing a spark, similar to lightning and thunder.
- Mjollnir would return to Thor's hand after being thrown and was symbolic of lightning.
- A fulgurite is a glass tube formed when lightning strikes the sand.
- The heat of lightning striking the sand of a beach can melt the.
- Like lightning whelks, knobbed whelks feed on clams, and the females lay strings of egg capsules attached by one end in the sand.
- The Colosseum was in continuous use until 217, when it was damaged by fire after it was struck by lightning.
- Meteorologists have studied how cumulonimbus clouds are formed and how they produce rain, hail, and lightning.
- The race was red flagged due to the emergence of thunder, lightning, heavy rain and hail the size of lug nuts.
- Mignon screams that she wishes the building were hit by lightning and set on fire, the runs off.
- Except for warriors who died in battle, people who died when hit by lightning and women who died in childbirth, people went to Mictlan after death.
- A metal roof has no greater chance of being hit by lightning than any other type of roof.
- Pegasus rose up to the seats of the immortals, and afterwards lived in the palace of Zeus, for whom he carried thunder and lightning.
- When Ibáñez's characters are angry, donkey heads, lightning, lavatories, billy goats and even faux Japanese characters are often seen in their bubbles.
- When she gets angry at his attempted infidelities, she zaps him with lightning bolts; when she's pleased, he gets an equally powerful jolt.
- Vajra, the lightning bolts of Indra (Hindu mythology) Kongō, A trident-shaped staff which emits a bright light in the darkness.
- During the launch of Apollo 12, the Saturn V was struck by lightning which knocked out all telemetry and the Apollo guidance unit.
- The second Apollo Moon landing was not without glitches, beginning with a lightning strike to the Saturn V rocket during launch.
- ACT OF GOD Any act of nature such as rain, lightning, floods or earthquakes.
- Casey Stoner had gotten his usual lightning start, but Dani Pedrosa was out to prove that there are faster things than lightning.
- Moonshine (also referred to as white lightning, hooch, mountain dew, and various other terms) is a common name for illicitly-distilled liquor.
- Firefly, also lightning bug, common name for any of a large family of luminescent beetles.
- The Sabres went down to Florida and came back with wins against both the Panthers and Lightning, and Lindy Ruff has a pretty good idea why.
- The spark plug is quite simple in theory: It forces electricity to arc across a gap, just like a bolt of lightning.
- Possibly the god carries a thunderbolt because the Celts, like other races, believed that lightning was a spark from the sun.
- Savitri Devi became friends with Hans-Ulrich Rudel, and completed her manuscript of The Lightning and the Sun at his home in March of 1956.
- Earth > Atmosphere > Weather > Thunder
- Belief > Religion > Gods > Zeus
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Thought > Belief > God
- Information > Structure > Types > Flash
* Extremely Powerful
* Lightning Bolt
* Lightning Bolts
* Lightning Strike
* Lonnie Mack
* Stanley Cup
* Static Electricity
* Tampa Bay
* Tampa Bay Lightning
Books about "Lightning" in