Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Lives"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Lives are left in shambles and careers destroyed by episode's end.
- Lives are changed, quite often, as the result of dolphin encounters.
- Lives are destroyed and lives are made destructive by fallible narrative.
- Two Lives is the most important contribution to Scarlatti studies since Ralph Kirkpatrick's Domenico Scarlatti of 1953.
- Our lives are between Cascais, Portugal (near Lisbon), the apartment.
- Easter Seals has been helping individuals with disabilities and special needs, and their families, live better lives for more than 80 years.
- Dedicated to empowering people with all types of disabilities and of all ages to live independently and control their lives as much as possible.
- He takes a wife and lives normally until he discovers that while she grew older as the years go by, he hasn't aged since the day he ate the flesh.
- Over the course of the next few years, over between 30,000  and 100,000 people would lose their lives in during the war against the left-wing insurgents.
- Over the years, Asha has succeeded in touching the lives of thousands of children through its various educational initiatives and projects.
- Thanks to new research and treatments, people with Marfan syndrome who are diagnosed early and get good medical care can live long, happy lives.
- This book discussed the exercise program developed by Tibetan monks and made them look young for years and live long and healthy lives.
- We all want our dogs to live long and healthy lives.
- His name lives on as the name of base, HMAS Creswell, the site of the Royal Australian Naval College at Jervis Bay.
- Although Discovery Island has closed seemingly for good, its name lives on in Disney's Animal Kingdom, as it is the land which contains Tree of Life.
- The book tells the story of two young men who share a name and a city, but whose lives followed different paths.
- The lives and ministries of John Wesley (1703-1791) and of his brother, Charles (1707-1788), mark the origin of their common roots.
- Kadampa Buddhists integrate all the teachings of Buddha into their practice of Lamrim applying their understanding of Lamrim into their daily lives.
- Follow sincerely their respective religions and live their daily lives in consonance with the teachings of good behavior and morality.
- He lives and studies mostly at his monastery in Mundgod and comes to Dharamsala once or twice a year, when His Holiness gives major teachings.
- Lots of books on lives and teachings of Sikh Gurus have been released online in Hindi, English and Punjabi.
- Gurpurabs are celebrations or commemorations based on the lives of the Sikh gurus.
- The narwhal (Monodon monoceros) is a medium-sized toothed whale that lives year-round in the Arctic.
- Escherichia coli (E. coli) is a bacterium that commonly lives in the intestines of people and animals.
- Vaccines have played a significant role in enabling people and animals to live longer and healthier lives in this world filled with microbial pathogens.
- We are dedicated to improving the lives of animals in our community.
- Kepler published a book in 1601, which “rejected the superstitious view that the stars guide the lives of human beings”.
- Here it may be noted that in Buddhism "not harming others" applies not only to human beings but to all that lives.
- This parable depicts the blindness of human beings to the preciousness of their lives and the fundamental life-condition of Buddhahood.
- He currently lives in Brisbane, Australia with his wife, the American triple Olympic swimming champion Tracy Caulkins, and their four children.
- Ramadan, 47, recently gave an interview in London, where he lives with his wife and their four children.
- Ahmed Zewail is the father of four children and lives in California.
- Robert Fulford Robert Fulford, born February 13, 1932 in Ottawa, Ontario, is a noted Canadian journalist and essayist who lives in Toronto, Ontario.
- Heather Cooper (born 1945) is a Canadian artist and graphic designer who lives and works in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Ruth Elizabeth Borson, who writes under the name Roo Borson (born 1952 in California) is a Canadian poet who lives in Toronto.
- Maureen Hunter (born 1948) is a Canadian playwright who lives in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- In turn, the BSA has shaped the lives of millions of young people.
- Youth Day is a national holiday in honour of all the young people who lost their lives in the struggle against Apartheid and Bantu Education.
- Then, a group of young people each decide to do something to save lives.
- Suetonius, author of the Lives of the Twelve Caesars, the most extensive ancient account of the life of the emperor extant.
- His Lives of the Twelve Caesars was written nearly at the time when Tacitus was composing the Annals, but was published a little later.
- His work called the Lives of the Twelve Caesars (121?) is the most colorful historical source that has survived from the ancient world.
- Flight controllers are responsible for the success of the mission and for the lives of the astronauts under their watch.
- School of Thinking is a virtual school whose mission is to enrich the lives of people by helping them to become smarter and more effective thinkers.
- Mission: To be a relevant church that creates an atmosphere for people to fulfill the call of Christ in their lives through quality and relational ministry.
- The mission of the Association is to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes.
- He lives in tense counterpoise with his mother, wife and daughter in the family home.
- Marley currently lives in Miami, where she is the C.E.O. of Tuff Gong International and a mother of three children.
- Through our Baptism the Church becomes our home, our mother, the place in which we now live our lives in Christ.
- In the United States, sepsis kills more than 200,000 people every year, taking the lives of more people than from lung and breast cancer combined.
- Focused on promoting a continuum of vision care, Prevent Blindness America touches the lives of millions of people each year.
- Until recent years, panleukopenia was the most serious infectious disease of cats, claiming the lives of thousands every year.
- He is also known as Miru in the Cook Islands, a goddess who lives in Avaiki beneath Mangaia.
- Miru is also a demonic goddess who lives in Avaiki, in the nether world below the island of Mangaia in the Cook Islands.
- His mother is Varima-te-takere, who lives deep in Avaiki, the underworld.
- The Buddha himself was described as a Bodhisattva in stories of his previous lives.
- The domain of wishlessness, where one voluntarily manifests lives in the world, such is the domain of the bodhisattva.
- During these past lives, the future Buddha is referred to as a bodhisattva, an aspirant to the full enlightenment of Buddhahood.
- Jataka tales (stories from the Buddha's previous lives).
- Her father, Kaoru, is quite enamored with his new wife and the life he lives that he assumes that Himeno is happy too.
- The story is about Gon, a teenage boy who was told by his aunt (who he lives with) that his mother and father are both dead.
- The children also have their own lives to live and they will not want to give up the father just to please the mother.
- I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever.
- Bearing spiritual fruit is the work of the Holy Spirit in the lives of saints, not a trait the person can develop.
- These Pentecostals believe that in the baptism in the Holy Spirit, the power of the Spirit is released in their lives.
- Doctors say that in the United States, almost 1 in every 10 people will get an ulcer at some time during their lives.
- Russia had been at war for seven years, during which time some 20,000,000 of its people had lost their lives.
- However, alcohol and drugs played an important part in the lives of jazz musicians at the time, and Getz ’ s life was no exception.
- Hessler tells the story of modern-day China and its growing links to the Western world as seen through the lives of a handful of ordinary people.
- Canadian poet P.K. Page brought the lives of ordinary people burdened by the social conditions of the post-war world into view.
- For Shin Buddhists, the true nature of things is a lively wisdom and compassion that resonates in the lives of ordinary people.
- She lives in Avaiki and is the mother of Vatea.
- Varima-te-takere, the mother of Vatea, lives in the lowest depths of the interior of this coconut shell (Tregear 1891:392).
- The Cassiopea jellyfish (one common species is Cassiopea andromeda) belongs to the Order Rhizostomeae and mostly lives in sandy areas and seagrass beds.
- The species lives in shallow, sandy areas.
- In developed countries, about 1 out of 18 people will get bowel cancer at some time in their lives, but the risk is very small for younger people.
- Because these complications impact patients during the prime of their lives, physicians should screen and manage patients at risk.
- Once bonded, these dogs will not hesitate to risk their own lives to protect their charges.
- In addition to risking their lives to hide Jews, the Chambonnais under Trocme went even further.
- People dig or pan for gold or diamonds, risking their lives in shallow mines which frequently collapse, says the BBC's Tony Andoh-Korsah.
- Explorers have had various reasons for risking their lives when setting out across the world.
- She lives in Toronto with her husband and their three children, and together they enjoy all outdoor sports, including skiing, cycling and tennis.
- My friend Jo is 7 months pregnant; she lives with her husband of 5 years, Andrew, in Ladybrand where they've been since January 2006.
- She lives in London with her husband, the New Yorker writer Anthony Lane, and their two children.
- He studied at Capilano College and UBC. Originally from Winnipeg and Vancouver, he now lives in Saskatchewan with his wife and three children.
- Martin Cruz Smith now lives in San Rafael, California with his wife and three children.
- His son, Bill, now lives in Allanburg, Ontario with his wife (Janet) and three children.
- Please take the time to read about a few of our patients whose lives have been directly affected by volunteer blood donors.
- Every year around the holidays, employees gather to hear patients whose lives were improved or saved by Medtronic devices tell their stories.
- You can make a difference in the lives of Carson and patients like him with one more donation this year.
- Elder law attorneys are dedicated to improving the lives of seniors, people with disabilities and others.
- Around the world cochlear implants are improving the lives of thousands of people without hearing.
- They have become the most successful prosthetic device and are improving the lives of people every day.
- This toothed whale lives in deep waters of the Northern Pacific Ocean, from off the coast of California to Alaska to Russia, China, Korea and Japan.
- Monodon monoceros is a toothed whale from the Arctic that lives in small pods.
- The Beluga Whale (Delphinapterus leucas) is a toothed whale that lives in cold Arctic and sub-Arctic waters.
- Hundreds of hospitals have also now instituted rapid response teams, a relatively new concept that is saving lives.
- The Ad Council has inspired several generations of Americans by raising awareness, inspiring action and saving lives for more than 60 years.
- They are the dogs most often associated with guarding, leading, guiding, protecting, pulling, or saving lives.
- The Global Health Council is the world's largest membership alliance dedicated to saving lives by improving health throughout the world.
- Yes, but for years TV meteorologists have been explaining weather to the public and saving lives along the way.
- DriveCam says that its solution provides a proven approach to reducing claims costs and saving lives by improving the way people drive.
- Grand Prix Hall of Fame - Alberto Ascari - Biography The history of Grand Prix Racing through the lives of its greatest drivers, people and events.
- They make a huge impact on the lives of many people and their stories will add a new chapter to the history of Jewish resistance.
- This encyclopedia provides the first standard reference work on the lives, history and activities of Jewish women in the United States.
- His legacy lives on through his senior students and the untold karateka whose lives he continues to influence.
- Jim Thorpe bears a unique place in history and his legacy lives on.
- Their legacy lives on in the language, religion and poetry of India - and of course the caste system.
- Esther Bubley (1921 - 1998) was an American photographer who specialized in expressive photos of ordinary people in everyday lives.
- Roy Stuart (born October 25, 1955 in New York City) is an American photographer and director who lives in Paris.
- Elaine Pagels is a mother and lives in New York city with her husband, Heinz Pagels, scientist and author.
- He lives in New York City with his wife, violinist Adele Anthony and their two children.
- Just wondered if his life -- and the lives of any other NFL players who have claimed Christ -- truly reflects Jesus Christ in day-to-day life.
- God has given us the strength to live our lives as faithful followers of Christ our Lord.
- Come, O Mother Mary, into our lives, so that we may intimately encounter Christ through you and be filled with the Holy Spirit.
- Thus the holiness of the People of God will grow in fruitful abundance, as is clearly shown in the history of the Church through the lives of so many saints.
- Because there were no books of romance on hand during his convalescence, he whiled away the time reading a life of Christ and lives of the saints.
- The lives of truly great thinkers, artists, philosophers, saints and 'avatars' - and their works - bear indubitable witness to something known as spirit.
- We practice karma yoga whenever we perform our work and live our lives in a selfless fashion and as a way to serve others.
- Millions of people came through Ellis Island on their way to new lives in the United States.
- Systematic thinking is a way of life for those who excel in their careers and in their lives.
- Age > People > Age > People
- People > Age > People > Children
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Nature > Life
* Canadian Novelist
* Canadian Poet
* Daily Lives
* Los Angeles
* Own Lives
* Past Lives
Books about "Lives" in