Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Live Album"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A live album is a recording consisting of material (usually music) recorded during stage performances, commonly contrasted with a studio album.
- The live album is a collection of 5 tracks that showcases the groups incredible talent emphasizing a true Kompa sound.
- This live album is a compilation of recordings done in 1994 during their European Tour and put together as a tribute to singer Carl Albert.
- The live album was also a world-wide hit, containing performances from many guest artistes, including Van Morrison, Joni Mitchell, The Band and Bryan Adams.
- The live album was widely perceived as a stopgap measure while he recorded his follow-up album, scheduled for release in early 2001.
- The shows resulted in a live album, Almost Acoustic, credited to the Jerry Garcia Acoustic Band, released by Grateful Dead Merchandising in 1988.
- Bowery Songs, the newest album from Joan Baez and her first live album in ten years, is a soaring chronicle of her 2003-2004 tour.
- Their guitarist, Dickey Betts, has covered "Come On In My Kitchen" on his most recent live album.
- The band released a double live album, Decade of Aggression in 1991, to celebrate ten years.
- It is often seen as the easy way out for a band to release a live album.
- Kutless has 5 CDs (Four albums and one live album) all out on BEC Recordings, a company owned by Tooth & Nail Records.
- A live album by jazz musician, Charles Tolliver.
- The first three albums are often called their "black-and-white" period, and the live album "On Your Feet or On Your Knees" marked the end of that period.
- Live (Usher album): Live is a live album by Usher.
- Greatest Hits Live is a live album by the punk rock band the Ramones.
- Jones remained with the band until its dissolution in late 1975, recording four studio albums and a live album with them.
- During 1993, a live album entitled Live 1983–1989 featuring recordings from various years throughout Eurythmics' career was also released.
- They had released three studio albums to great acclaim and one live album that was a monster seller.
- Clinch was also one of the two photographers for that album and is featured on Foo Fighters live album Skin and Bones.
- Lara released a live album, Lara Fabian Live, which debuted at #1 on the France charts in 1998.
- Enlightenment is a live album by jazz pianist McCoy Tyner released on the Milestone label.
- The live album, Nine Tonight, continued his multi-platinum success in 1981, selling three million copies and peaking at number three.
- The live album Nine Tonight continued his multi-platinum success in 1981, selling three million copies and peaking at number three.
- Live at Brixton Academy is a live album from German digital hardcore group Atari Teenage Riot, recorded and released in 1999.
- Live: Tickets Still Available is a live album by the Southern California rock group The Ziggens, released in 2000.
- Live at the Fillmore East is a live album by Neil Young and Crazy Horse with guitarist Danny Whitten.
- Bootleg" was the bands first live album which included the major radio hit of the 70's "Come Together".
- On October 28, 1997, the band released their first full length live album, Live at Red Rocks 8.15.95.
- To further combat the bootleggers, Dave Matthews released an official, double-disc live album, Live at Red Rocks 8.15.95, in the fall of 1997.
- That tour was documented in Jim Jarmusch's 1997 film The Year of the Horse, which was accompanied by a double-disc live album.
- The band has released seven studio albums, a live album (Burning Japan Live 1999), two DVDs and three EPs.
- The band released their third live album, Listener Supported, on November 23, 1999.
- Later that year, she released her first live album, Unplugged, which debuted at number one in the United States.
- Live at Newport is the first live album by jazz pianist McCoy Tyner.
- Red Rocks holds special significance for the band, as it was the site of their first live album a decade earlier.
- In 1999, Nancy Wilson released her only solo live album to date; it is called "Live at McCabe's Guitar Shop".
- The complete tracks 77-86 can only be found on the Roots Limited Edition 2 disc pressing of their first live album to date entitled The Roots Come Alive.
- In New York, in December 1982, The Raincoats recorded a live album at the arts space The Kitchen.
- Detroit rocker Bob Seger recorded a bulk of his 1981 double live album Nine Tonight at The Boston Garden in October, 1980.
- Following King's return, the band embarked on the 1984 Combat Tour, with Venom and Exodus, and released a live album titled Live Undead in November.
- In November, the Stones chronicle their 1998 tour with the release of No Security, their third live album of the decade.
- In addition, a full-length live album named Scabdates was released on November 8, 2005.
- Dryden adjusted, however, and his sound on the live album Bless Its Pointed Little Head is certainly a match for the rest of the band.
- Segments from Low and "Heroes" found their way onto a live album, Stage, a considerable improvement upon its predecessor, David Live.
- The band has released six studio albums, three EPs and one live album during its career.
- Throughout their career, the band has released ten studio albums, two compilation albums and one live album; and have sold over 120 million albums worldwide.
- The band was able to work off its contractual commitment with a live album from this lineup, Welcome to the Canteen, released in September.
- In October 2008 Prince released a live album entitled Indigo Nights, as well as 21 Nights, an accompanying book of poems, lyrics and photos.
- The band has 10 releases through Fat Wreck Chords: seven studio albums, one EP, one live album and a collection of B-sides, compilation tracks and demos.
- The last release made by the band was a live album, That was Then, This is Then, which was released in 2001.
- The last song performed at the legendary music hall Fillmore East on March 13, 1971, the night they recorded their live album At Fillmore East.
- He also appeared on stage with Van Morrison several times, some of which was released on the live album A Night in San Francisco.
- Videography Eva Cassidy Sings (2004) – A single-camera video recorded at Blues Alley the same nights as the live album in January 1996.
- Following 1998's Navy Blues album, Sloan released their first live album 4 Nights at the Palais Royale in 1999.
- The band toured extensively behind Love at First Sting and decided to record and release their second live album, World Wide Live.
- He pulled up his profile in 1987 with Tribute, a live album recorded in 1981 that was dedicated to the memory of Randy Rhoads.
- This live album of 18 tracks (many of which can be found only here) is a good way to hear how this high octane rockabilly band sound on stage.
- A live album, Filthy Lucre Live, was recorded at Finsbury Park in London and reached #26 in the UK charts.
- Garth Brooks was the first artist to debut a live album at #1 on two charts (Double Live).
- Earthbound is a live album by the band King Crimson, released in 1972 as a budget record shortly after the line-up which recorded it had broken up.
- While in California the band also performed live, and one gig at the Long Branch Saloon in Berkeley was later issued as a live album.
- Music > Musical Compositions > Albums > Studio Album
- Music > Musical Compositions > Albums > Compilation Album
- European Tour
* Allman Brothers Band
* American Grunge Band Nirvana
* American Rock Band
* Bonnie Raitt
* Carnegie Hall
* Compilation Album
* Critical Acclaim
* European Tour
* Greatest Hits Album
* Live Show
* Live Shows
* Muddy Banks
* Punk Band
* Rolling Stones
* Skid Row
* Studio Album
* Studio Albums
* Year 2000
* Young Guitarist
Books about "Live Album" in