Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Loincloth"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The loincloth is the simplest form of underwear; it was probably the first undergarment worn by human beings.
- A loincloth is a long piece of hide secured with a belt that hangs down from the waist in both the front and back.
- A loincloth is a cloth that covers the loins of a man, which are his most vulnerable and private parts.
- The loincloth is the most basic form of male (or unisex) dress.
- The loincloth barely covered the fact that his stomach and lower legs were covered in his own milk.
- It's hard to tell if this is a parody site?his music is certainly certifiable, but Ted Nugent and his loincloth definitely won't like it very much.
- A man, no matter how committed to a heterosexual lifestyle he might be, can?t resist staring at a well-filled loincloth.
- Some of the culturally diverse Amazonian Indians still wear some ancestral type of loincloth.
- Boy, the house of Judah sure must have caused much mischief to be compared to a rotten loincloth.
- The loincloth continues to be worn by people around the world (it is the traditional form of undergarment in many Asian societies, for example).
- Men in some societies wore little more than a loincloth and leather leggings.
- A similar style of loincloth was also characteristic of ancient Meso-America.
- Shenti - A loincloth like garment worn in ancient Egypt.
- After the fall of the Roman empire the loincloth disappeared in Europe.
- Men of Indo-European culture, Greeks, Romans and Scandinavians, wore the loincloth more or less habitually.
- A long strip of loincloth that hung on his back like a tail.
- Another style of loincloth (more typical of tropic regions) consists of a single long strip of bark-cloth or woven cloth.
- I guess my organic bamboo loincloth business idea is out then.
- If I endeavored to wear my wallet as a loincloth, I would probably be similarly dissatisfied.
- My memory doesn't go far enough back to remember the loincloth era, but in this case a vivid imagination can be quite helpful.
- At present the loincloth is nearly extinct as normal male wear in the industrialized world.
- In hot climates, the traditional dress for males and females is loose-fitting draped garments resembling the loincloth or kilt.
- History and types The loincloth is the most basic form of male dress.
- The basic dress of the ancient Egyptians was a woven loincloth wrapped around the hips and held at the waist by a girdle or belt.
- And so, as the Lord has ordered, I bought a loincloth and put it round my waist.
- Young Roman males would sacrifice goats, put on the goatskins as a loincloth and then run around striking young women with thongs from the same goatskins.
- The loincloth of Southern African Bushmen, called xai, is a piece of skin roughly T -shaped with long ties at the corners of the arms.
- Then he felt her slowly slide her fingertips between his loincloth and his skin, ever so delicately stroking the hair that surrounded his sex.
- I hope they got her slingshot, too, and the loincloth she was wearing over the diaper.
- Got the loincloth from nabbing a towel we had at home that had spots on it.
- Minoan art shows women and men athletes wearing little more than a loincloth while performing dangerous stunts such as leaping over bulls.
- Others would cite that cave drawing from Lascaux where a tribesmen is snubbed after wearing the same loincloth for both hunting and gathering.
- CHUD: And you're wearing the leather loincloth.
- The tenant, it turned out, had a "Barbie" sized male doll on the dresser wearing, for lack of a better term, a loincloth.
- She angry when Tarzan wash loincloth in public fountain.
- Tarzan's loincloth is at the centre of a bitter custody dispute.
- Tarzan need decide soon, loincloth soon done washing in machine.
- Tarzan removed his loincloth, stepped closer and then gave her an almighty kick in the crotch.
- The son of Tarzan actor Johnny Weissmuller has launched a lawsuit to gain possession of the loincloth worn by his father in the role that made him a star.
- Isaiah tells us that ?integrity is the loincloth round his waist?.
- As if the loincloth -sporting gorilla on the cover wasn?t enticement enough.
- Han may have had an even worse time than me, given that the loincloth came off at one point and wasn't replaced, after which the lady 'washed' her.
- Industry > Manufacturing > Clothing > Skirts
- Industry > Manufacturing > Clothing > Underwear
- Glossaries > Glossary of Clothing /
* Tarzan Removed His Loincloth
Books about "Loincloth" in