Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Long Way"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Based from my experiences, role-playing games had came a long way since the 80s.
- The River Elwy has its source a long way to the west on the flanks of Moel Seisiog south-east of Llanrwst.
- Snowboarding has come a long way since The Summer of Love, 1965.
- Yes, Edwards ran 13th in the February race, but the Roush Fenway cars have come a long way since then.
- However, symptoms may not emerge until a long way down the line.
- Alcoholism detox programs have come a long way in their ability to manage the symptoms of withdrawal through the use of detox specific medications.
- It has come a long way since its birth in the field of web development and application.
- I think the religious right in the United States is actually a long way from where I would see me being.
- Sigma Nu in its 100th year had come a long way from its founding.
- The following tools and research can go a long way towards helping sport professionals who want to keep corrupt practices out of their games.
- In 2006, there were an estimated 15 million people worldwide playing MMORPGs; obviously, role playing games have come a long way in gaining popularity.
- The town of Tipperary situated in the south west of the county was the subject of the famous World War I British army song It's a Long Way to Tipperary.
- Using the results of thermodynamics only, we can go a long way in determining the expression for the entropy of an ideal gas.
- It's a long way from the fields of northern Mississippi to the Blues Hall of Fame, but Bukka White has walked the walk and sung the songs.
- Black tungsten rings have come a long way.
- The science of root canal therapy has come a long way.
- A healthy diet, regular exercise and other lifestyle changes can go a long way toward reducing high cholesterol.
- In the mean time, a little prevention can go a long way to keep your dog healthy.
- Indian lehanga choli has traveled a long way from Mughal royal court to the Wedding Pandals.
- Although medical treatments for heart disease have come a long way, controlling risk factors remains the key to preventing illness and death from CHD.
- With the option of playing as Will Smith, Hilary Clinton, or Heavy D this game will go a long way.
- Value: Brutal Legend is a game from Tim Schafer, one of gaming's greatest comedy minds, and the absurd humor carries the game a long way.
- We moved to Alaska a long way from family and friends and the log cabin lodge rentals seemed a great way to make new friends.
- As the Emperor Vespasian and his army were still a long way from Rome, the government was carried on for a time by Vespasian's son, Titus Flavius Domitianus.
- Prachanda made it clear, too, that his party is a long way from abandoning its violent practices.
- Under Wim Kok's leadership, this party had shifted a long way towards the centre, more or less jettisoning its left-wing ideals.
- However, Karl ended up sliding along the road a long way behind his bike when it skittled Troy Bayliss.
- Gamal - the most reasonable of the characters by a long way, Gamal is the sole voice of sanity in the comic.
- The Tekken series has come a long way and characters have acquired a huge variety of moves, which makes Tekken a very different game than the old days.
- Lyly's dialogue is still a long way removed from the dialogue of Shakespeare.
- Long way from Louisiana Neither Velma nor Harry had been on a plane before.
- The trade between Brunei and China goes back a long way.
- Today, we are a long way from establishing an accountability system that is true to American traditions and to our contemporary goals for public schools.
- Teeth whitening goes a long way towards making sure that your not one of those people with an unattractive smile.
- Teeth whitening go a long way in building up your confidence levels.
- We have come a long way since then and vaccination is now the best form of prevention.
- Myself and Dani go back a long way and he's been riding phenomenally well this season so he deserves to be on pole.
- The Potter films have come a long way since 2001, when Daniel Radcliffe (Harry), Rupert Grint (Ron) and Emma Watson (Hermione) were new to the wizardry game.
- Ron, you've already come a long way from the guy in the camera shop telling you how to hold the camera.
- Guy came to know Eric Clapton, who said that he'd driven a long way in a van and slept in it to hear Guy play.
- Dance has come a long way over the years.
- Steps that both you and your dentist or oral surgeon take may go a long way in helping prevent dry socket or helping reduce your risk.
- The Faravahar has flown a long way since it first saw the light in ancient Egypt.
- Because the vapor (gas) is heavier than air, it may travel for a long way until ignited and then flash back towards the source.
- Factory farming pollutes our air and water, reduces the rainforests, and goes a long way to create global warming.
- During the summer these frogs can be found a long way from water.
- A sequel to the Wimbledon final is a long way off, of course.
- In spite of dire warnings from male jockeys and trainers, Charlotte Brew, 21, almost completed the course though she was a long way behind the leaders.
- The years following the so-called "Knightmare" season were improved, but the team was still a long way from the league's upper echelon.
- Precocious talent Landon Donovan may join the team by the time the season kicks off, which would go a long way to relieving its woes at striker.
- His first season was a debacle, and although MWR showed slight improvement last year, the team is still a long way away from being a legitimate front-runner.
- From circus fire-eater to 007 - Ireland's Pierce Brosnan has come a long way since discovering the actor within some 30 years ago.
- Today, the country has gone a long way toward an appearance of classlessness.
- This is one of the reasons that the country is attracting a large number of investors and retirees as income earned abroad goes a long way in Bulgaria.
- This traditional Chinese instrumental piece has been rearranged many times in its long history, so it is now a long way from its original musical form.
- White tea has come a long way in its long history.
- Since nuclei have a very small cross section, such collisions occur but rarely and the neutron travels a long way before colliding.
- Little Bit
- Health > Disorders > Musculoskeletal Disorders > Back
* Anne Hathaway
* Foregone Conclusion
* Good News
* Humble Beginnings
* Last Decade
* Little Bit
* Long Season
* Long Walk
* Long Way Back
* Night Long
* Past Couple
* Past Decade
* Preventing Complications
* Recommended Way
* Short Period
* Short Time
* Tourist Trail
Books about "Long Way" in