Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Lower Prices"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Steadily lower prices are the correct economic goal.
- In some countries these private vehicles are illegal, but often operate anyway, attracting customers with lower prices.
- Discount brands are often smaller regional chains or independent stations that offer lower prices on gasoline.
- Discount brands are often smaller, regional chains or independent stations, offering lower prices on gasoline.
- The flavors of these "baby icewines" are similar to icewine, but with lower intensity and much lower prices.
- Note: If waterproofing isn't necessary for your hobby, then you can find good quality binoculars at lower prices.
- The firm can also lower prices without triggering a potentially ruinous price war with competitors.
- In addition, lower prices would increase the real money supply, thereby lowering interest rates and stimulating investment spending.
- Because IPTV uses standard networking protocols, it promises lower costs for operators and lower prices for users.
- VPS services offer the same degree of scalability as dedicated servers at lower prices and therefore the number of VPS service users is increasing.
- And as servers grow more powerful, we consolidate more customers per server and lower prices for everyone.
- Where quality is more uncertain, customers are only willing to pay lower prices.
- The retailer charges higher prices to some customers and lower prices to others.
- These improvements were somewhat offset by lower prices for LAN Products and sales from the Seneffe facility, which has lower than Company-average margins.
- And when you try to raise prices again, customers who bought at the lower prices will expect to get more value factors for the additional price.
- And yet only by their “hoarding” taking effect through lower prices can they bring about this result.
- In so far as the elimination of the present corporation income tax would result in lower prices, it would raise the standard of living for everyone.
- The discount store usually offers lower prices as a trade-off for spartan interiors, lack of sales help and the efficiency of central checkouts.
- With more sellers than buyers in the market, buyers have ample choice of properties and can negotiate lower prices.
- The increased supply would then lower prices because of competition, hence the term "Supply-Side Economics".
- The lower prices of goods would signal to their producers to reduce the supply of goods, hence restoring the price level.
- Silversmithing is a large industry in Benguet, and many entrepreneurs sell silverworks at lower prices in Baguio City, compared to Manila.
- Higher prices are supposed to have the effect of discouraging exports while encouraging imports, with the opposite effect for lower prices.
- Costco is able to maintain lower prices than other grocery stores by keeping their costs down.
- Market in which supply overwhelms demand, leading to weak and lower prices.
- With MC constant, a rising price elasticity of demand implies a lower degree of monopoly and lower prices.
- At some point, therefore, the demand for lower prices often translates into a demand for sales below cost.
- Consumers will then benefit from a greater supply of goods and services at lower prices.
- In the short-term, price wars are good for consumers who are able to take advantage of lower prices.
- Because the state establishes the rates, title companies don't compete for consumers by offering lower prices.
- TicketLiquidator has a wide selection of Stanley Cup tickets at lower prices than the competition.
- The introduction of big-box stores in Anchorage, Fairbanks (Wal-Mart in March 2004), and Juneau also did much to lower prices.
- Increased demand (meaning volume) can indirectly result in lower prices, particularly with computers and other electronic devices.
- Increased supply (meaning volume) can indirectly result in lower prices, particularly with computers and other electronic devices.
- Electronic Devices
- Wide Selection
- Business > Market > Products > Consumers
Books about "Lower Prices" in