Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Luigi Pirandello"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Luigi Pirandello - A biographical sketch of the Italian playwright.
- LUIGI PIRANDELLO is a happy choice for this year's Nobel Prize in literature.
- Luigi Pirandello is a short, slight, active Italian gentleman of some 56 years, with a gray beard and bright brown eyes.
- Luigi Pirandello was also a poet.
- Luigi Pirandello was born in 1867 in Girgenti (now Agrigento) on the island of Sicily.
- Così è (se vi pare) - Atto primo - Luigi Pirandello.
- The paper examines the drama "Six Character in Search of an Author", written by Luigi Pirandello, which is play within a play.
- Luigi Pirandello - Picture - MSN Encarta Luigi Pirandello ranks as the most important and innovative Italian dramatist of the early 20th century.
- Culture > Arts > Theatre > Plays
- Continents > Africa > Mediterranean > Sicily
- Glossaries > Glossary of Nobel Prize In Literature Winners /
* Di Luigi
* War By Luigi Pirandillo
Books about "Luigi Pirandello" in