Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Mackenzie Mountains"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The Mackenzie Mountains are a mountain range forming part of the Yukon - Northwest Territories boundary between the Liard and Peel rivers.
- The Mackenzie Mountains is a wilderness area that abounds in wildlife.
- Definition of Mackenzie Mountains from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games.
- It is located at 63°54′42, N°135′29, between the valley of the Stewart River to the south and the Mackenzie Mountains to the north.
- In the far southwestern corner of this territory lies Nahanni National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Mackenzie Mountains.
- It rises in the Mackenzie Mountains and the community of Ross River can be found where it joins the Pelly.
- The Arctic Red River's headwaters are in the Mackenzie Mountains, from where it flows 500 km (300 mi) NW to its confluence with the Mackenzie.
- The Mackenzie Mountains hold about 55% of the world's known reserves of tungsten.
- Tulita is surrounded by mountains, the latter renowned for Dall's sheep, and faces the Mackenzie Mountains to the west, which has Mountain Goat.
- The mining town of Tungsten, Northwest Territories, site of the Cantung Mine is in the Mackenzie mountains.
- Its ragged eastern boundary mostly follows the watershed between the Yukon Basin and the Mackenzie River watershed to the east in the Mackenzie mountains.
- Mountain Goat
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Nature > Chemistry > Tungsten
- Transportation > Borders > Territories > Northwest Territories
- Countries > United Kingdom > Scotland > Mackenzie
- Ross River
Books about "Mackenzie Mountains" in