Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Margarita"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The margarita is the most common of tequila -based cocktail s.
- Margarita - An alcoholic beverage containing tequila, triple sec, and lime juice.
- Margarita is the Latin word for pearl and the Spanish word for daisy.
- The Margarita is a great cocktail, but you have to make it correctly.
- The margarita is one of the most famous of all, but you have to make it correctly.
- Sangria, which accounts for half of wine sales, gets a lift with the new Sangria Swirl (frozen sangria mixed with frozen margarita).
- Cocktail recipe for a Peach Margarita, a frozen Margarita blended with Peach Schnapps and a fresh peach.
- He was also recognized by the Smithsonian as the inventor of the Frozen Margarita Machine.
- The drink is usually served shaken with ice, on the rocks, or blended with ice (the "frozen margarita").
- For other uses, see Margarita (disambiguation).
- In 1982 she appeared on NBC's Today show demonstrating the proper way to make a margarita.
- The day before David's marriage, Daniel presented the margarita as a wedding present to Margarita, his sister-in-law.
- The margarita chronicles: Did Danny do it?.
- Margarita is well known for the quality of its beaches.
- To make a margarita, crush ice and lime juice in a blender.
- Fresh Lime Juice Shake and pour over ice into a margarita glass, or blend with ice to serve frozen.
- It is mixed with lime juice and orange liqueur to make the margarita cocktail, which is served in a glass rimmed with salt.
- In other languages, margarita is the Latin word for pearl; and Spanish for the daisy flower, which is also the name of a similar cocktail.
- Cocktail recipe for an Orange Margarita, a frozen, orange-flavored Margarita.
- The margarita cocktail was the "Drink of the Month" in Esquire magazine, December 1953, pg.
- The following are perhaps the most commonly repeated tales of the creator of the margarita cocktail.
- At 7,039 gallons, the potable concoction broke the current Guinness cocktail and margarita records of 6,853 and 5,712 gallons, respectively.
- Pour HPNOTIQ in a margarita glass.
- Strain the mixture or pour it into a salt-rimmed margarita or martini glass.
- Cactus Juice liqueur Cactus Juice liqueur - Cactus Juice is a margarita flavored liqueur made by De Kuyper.
- Strawberry or peach margarita, with lemon juice.
- Alternate fruit juice mixtures can also be used in a margarita.
- Mango margarita, with lime juice.
- Cactus juice is a Margarita flavored schnapps, but I'm sure you knew that.
- Cocktail recipe for a Sour Patch Margarita, a Voodoo Tiki Green Dragon Tequila, Midori, triple sec, sour mix, lime and orange juices margarita drink.
- Pour the dark rum, triple sec, orange juice, margarita mix and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes.
- Mix all ingredients in blender with ice, to the consistency of a margarita.
- FROZEN MARGARITA Tequila, triple sec, sweet and sour mix and Rose's Lime Juice.
- Pour the creme de cacao into a chilled margarita glass one-quarter filled with crushed ice.
- Margarita is good, I mix one called colombo-politan with white cranberry, crushed ginger, tequila, grand manier.
- Raspberry margarita with lime juice.
- The Meltdown Margarita comes with premium tequila plus a shot (or "meltdown") of almond, raspberry or melon liqueur as a floater.
- You-re Margarita and Frozen Drink Machines will be the hit of the party - Your quests will enjoy serving themselves, while you are enjoying the party.
- When communicating with a Mr. Margarita party rental store in Houston, describe what you would like to complete with the party rental equipment.
- The "grand", "royal", or "Cadillac" margarita often contains Grand Marnier.
- Diageo last year rolled out Jose Cuervo Golden Margarita, a ready-to-serve margarita made with the best-selling tequila and Grand Marnier.
- To most people, the Margarita is served with salt on the rim of the glass.
- Image:Margarita.jpg Margaritas are commonly served cocktails at many Tex-Mex restaurants.
- There are many stories about who invented the margarita and why.
- In El Paso, Texas, a bartender, Pancho Morales invented the margarita on July 4, 1942, at a Ju-rez, Mexico bar named Tommy's Place.
- The first frozen margarita machine mix was invented in 1971 for Dallas restaurant Marianos by chemist John Hogan.
- The first frozen margarita machine was invented on May 11, 1971 by Dallas restaurateur Mariano Martinez.
- Upside Down Margarita (shot) (1.oz tequila and 1.
- The upside down margarita is an inventive variant of the margarita, administered to the drinker directly.
- The upside down margarita is referenced in an episode of the Fox TV series American Dad and the Upright Citizens Brigade episode 306-College.
- And of course, tequila is key in the ever-popular Margarita.
- Many consider fresh squeezed lime juice the key ingredient to their margarita recipes.
- It took 2 days to make the record shattering Margarita & Cocktail.
- Check our MARGARITA & DAIQUIRI MIX page to see if you find a flavor you fancy.
- Shooter recipe for a Margarita Jelly Shot, an adaptation of a Margarita into a Jelly Shot.
- Look for it in the liquor section with things like grenadine and margarita salt.
- As a teenager, Margarita Cansino worked as a dancer at the Foreign Club, in Tijuana, where she supposedly inspired a bartender.
- Often, Triple Sec is replaced with other types of orange-flavored liqueur, such as Patr-n Citr-nge, or the Blue Cura-ao, yielding the blue margarita.
- Pounds of coarse salt used annually to rim margarita glasses at Abuelo’s Mexican Food Embassy restaurants.
- Cooking > Foods > Beverages > Cocktails
- Medicine > Drugs > Alcohol > Tequila
- Drugs > Alcohol > Alcoholic Beverages > Beer
- Society > Population > Settlements > Cities
- Glossaries > Glossary of Alcoholic Beverages /
Books about "Margarita" in