Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Master Equation"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The Master Equation is a differential difference equation which keeps track of all of the molecules in the system.
- It is shown that a "best possible" master equation may always be defined, for approximating the evolution in the case that no exact master equation exists.
- The macroscopic equations resemble the reaction rate equations and the probability distribution for the stochastic variables satisfy a master equation.
- The Dirac equation has been derived from the master equation of Poisson process by analytic continuation.
- Thus, in the latter form of the master equation there is no need to define the diagonal elements of T.
- Starting from this fact, we investigate what general forms a master equation, Markovian or non-Markovian, may take.
- Another generalization of the master equation is the Fokker-Planck equation which describes the time evolution of a continuous probability distribution.
- The master equation exhibits detailed balance if each of the terms of the summation disappears separately at equilibrium — i.e.
- In this paper, Gillespie considers the time evolution of the system as a kind of random walk that is governed by the Master Equation.
- Fokker-Planck Equation
- Time Evolution
- Continuous Probability Distribution
- General Forms
- Latter Form
Books about "Master Equation" in