Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Microformats"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Microformats is a very interesting topic.
- Microformats are about using the standards we all know and love to convey as much semantic meaning as possible.
- Microformats are not the only solution for providing "more intelligent data" on the web.
- Using microformats is a great idea, and being so easy to implement, theres no excuse not to use them.
- Know your microformats is a guide to currently published (draft or specification stage) microformats.
- Without a killer semantic web app for consumers, site owners have been reluctant to support standards like RDF, or even microformats.
- Social network portability is one of several user-interface ideas and suggestions for working with microformats in the area of data-portability.
- Using microformats within HTML code provides additional formatting and semantic data that can be used by applications.
- In addition other technologies with similar goals, such as microformats, have evolved, which are not always described as "Semantic Web".
- Designed for humans first and machines second, microformats are a set of simple, open data formats built upon existing and widely adopted standards.
- To some, the Semantic Web is the web of data, where information is represented in RDF and OWL. Some people replace RDF with Microformats.
- These rel and rev attributes of the HTML links are used by some Microformats to add meaning to relationships.
- Html Links
- Site Owners
- Information > Information Technology > Computers > Data Formats
- Computer Science > Ontology > Owl > Rdf
Books about "Microformats" in