Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Molecular Weight"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Molecular weight is not the same as molecular mass.
- Molecular weight (M.W.) was determined by conducting gel permeation chromatography (GPC) on the hemoglobin products under dissociating conditions.
- Its molecular weight is 388.81, and its empirical formula is C 17 H 17 ClN 6 O 3. Eszopiclone has a single chiral center with an (S)-configuration.
- Its molecular weight was estimated as 48,000 by molecular sieve electrophoresis and gel filtration on Sephadex G-150.
- RNA: Molecular weight is measured in nucleotides, or nt, and commonly in kilonucleotides (1000nt), or knt.
- A molecular weight regulator commonly used in this type of process is, for example, hydrogen.
- For example, homopolymers of pyridine can be made with great control of molecular weight.
- The molecular weight of the subunit was determined by SDS-15% PAGE by using low-range molecular weight markers as standard proteins.
- These polyurethane resins preferably have a molecular weight of from 2,000 to 200,000.
- These aligners and retainers are made with USP Class VI medical grade, high molecular weight, polyurethane resins.
- Consequently, polyacrylamide gels can be used to separate molecules that differ in size by as little as 2% of their molecular weight.
- This allows the measurement of the expression of both small and large molecular weight proteins simultaneously, regardless of their isoelectric points.
- This organic substituent is relatively bulky and often has a molecular weight in excess of 300 daltons.
- The molecular weight of the polyethyleneimine is between 10,000 and 100,000 Daltons, preferably between 20,000 and 50,000 Daltons.
- The hydrophobic portion of the molecule which, of course, exhibits water insolubility has a molecular weight of from about 1,500 to about 1,800.
- The above results confirm that the 3-octyl-tridecanoic acid of the invention excels in low temperature fluidity even though it has a large molecular weight.
- Preferably, acetals herein, will be derived from a parent aldehyde having molecular weight above about 80.
- The preferred hydrocarbons or polymers employed in this invention include homopolymers, interpolymers or lower molecular weight hydrocarbons.
- The empirical formula of atorvastatin calcium is (C 33 H 34 FN 2 O 5) 2 Ca•3H 2 O and its molecular weight is 1209.42.
- Amlodipine besylate has a molecular weight of 567.1 and atorvastatin calcium has a molecular weight of 1209.42.
- Preferably, the coupling agent is a bifunctional agent of relatively low molecular weight which reacts with reactive groups on the protein molecules.
- The catalytic domain is released from prothrombin fragment 1.2 to create the active enzyme thrombin, which has a molecular weight of 36,000 Da.
- In addition, low molecular weight compounds can be included in order to allow more movement of molecules within the fiber.
- Clexane injection contains the active ingredient enoxaparin, which is a type of medicine called a low molecular weight heparin.
- This invention relates to a method for quantitative analysis of a low molecular weight component contained in a protein-containing liquid sample.
- The process involves transesterification of low molecular weight carbonates, e.g.
- The various major TG hormones range in molecular weight from 860 Daltons (Thymulin) to 5600 Daltons (Thymopoietin).
- These solvents typically have higher boiling point, together with the favorable solvent properties of lower molecular weight ethers and alcohol s.
- For example, the molecular weight of the high molecular weight molecule may be from 10 to 200 kDa, preferably 20 to 100 kDa.
- The high molecular weight conjugates are retained in the gel compared to the duplex without attachment of the high molecular weight molecule.
- It is a still further object of this invention to provide a process for the production of high molecular weight linear polymers from the cyclic oligomers.
- Actually, what is meant by molecular weight is molecular mass.
- The weight-average molecular weight of the oligomer of (meth)acrylic esters of component (D) is selected in the range of 1,000 to 10,000.
- Mass spectrometry: Used to determine the molecular weight of a compound and the fragmentation pattern.
- The ratio of mass to charge of the parent ion gives the molecular weight directly, and the fragmentation pattern gives clues to the molecular structures.
- It can have a molecular weight ranging from 275,000 to 800,000 daltons.
- Each batch of prestained protein marker is calibrated against unstained standards; apparent molecular weight is shown in the graph.
- Cross-reactivity with non-target proteins is readily characterized by Western blotting alongside markers of known molecular weight.
- Recombinant Ustilago Rec2, so prepared has an apparent molecular weight of 110 Kd, when electrophoresed on SDS-PAGE, and an actual molecular weight of 84 KD.
- Determination of low molecular weight alcohols including fusel oil in various samples by diethyl ether extraction and capillary gas chromatography.
- The molecular mass of the purified enzyme was calculated from the average relative mobility compared to the molecular weight standards (Bio-Rad).
- The sizes of the molecular weight standards may be different than in figure 2 and will be given to you during lab.
- Hydrocarbons of the remaining eight species are C 15 to C 18. Hydrocarbons of higher molecular weight (C 20 or more) were not detected.
- They also observed that molecules of higher molecular weight were much less effective.
- Load a molecular weight marker into the first lane of the gel.
- The Unstained Protein Molecular Weight Marker can be used in Western blotting on PVDF, nylon and nitrocellulose membranes.
- For silver staining (9), the volume of Unstained Protein Molecular Weight Marker used should be decreased up to 10-fold.
- Its molecular formula is C20H24O2. The active ingredient is a white to slightly yellow crystalline powder with a molecular weight of 296.41.
- If the formula used in calculating molar mass is the molecular formula, the formula weight computed is the molecular weight.
- This allows for the synthesis of high weight compounds with properties more akin to diesters than pure hydrocarbons of a similar molecular weight.
- This makes ketones more volatile than alcohol s and carboxylic acid s of similar molecular weight.
- The number average molecular weight of the polymer as the binder resin is from 3,000 to 50,000, and preferably from 8,000 to 30,000.
- The phosphorus acid functional polymer may have a number average molecular weight in the range of 1,000 to 1,000,000, preferably 10,000 to 800,000.
- The polymer of the invention should preferably have a weight average molecular weight (Mw) of about 2,000 to about 100,000.
- Common examples are the number average molecular weight and weight average molecular weight[ 18][ 19].
- An aldehyde and ketone of equivalent molecular weight are also listed for comparison.
- When looking at the video, note that bands of a low molecular weight move very quickly through the gel while high molecular weight bands move very slowly.
- Columns B, C and D respectively show vWF fractions of low molecular weight (LMW), medium molecular weight (MMW) and high molecular weight (HMW).
- The newest development in treating pulmonary emboli and other clots is by way of the use of low molecular weight heparins.
- Comparison of the non-specific binding of unfractionated heparin and low molecular weight heparin (enoxaparin) to plasma proteins.
- A comparison of low molecular weight heparin with unfractionated heparin for unstable coronary artery disease.
- Some embodiments of the invention include administering a first agent in combination with a low molecular weight heparin.
- The main function of molecular weight determination of large molecules is elucidation of structure.
- The surface can be coated with polymeric substances of controlled molecular weight, chemical polarity or other reactivity.
- Coagulation factor XI is activated in vitro by factor XIIa in the presence of high molecular weight kininogen (HMWK) and a negatively charged surface.
- Their low molecular weight indicates that the molecules can penetrate the cuticle in undamaged hair as well as the surface layer of the epidermis.
- The carbodiimide resin represented by the chemical formula (1) has an average molecular weight of 200 to 100,000, preferably 500 to 50,000.
- Although such further alkylation did not increase the antioxidant activity of the compounds, it did increase their average molecular weight.
- The standard curve permits the calculation of the molecular weight of an unknown by using the R f of the unknown to predict the molecular weight.
- The molecular weight of an unknown protein is quickly obtainable from a dynamic light scattering (DLS) measurement.
- Nature > Chemistry > Molecules > Polymer
- Chemistry > Biochemistry > Molecular Biology > Proteins
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Nature > Chemistry > Molecules
- Biochemistry > Molecular Biology > Electrophoresis > Gel Electrophoresis
* Amino Acids
* Boiling Point
* Boiling Points
* Crystalline Powder
* Empirical Formula
* Equivalent Weight
* Functional Groups
* Gel Electrophoresis
* High Molecular Weight
* High Molecular Weights
* Isoelectric Point
* Molar Ratio
* Molecular Size
* Molecular Weights
* Molecular Weight Markers
* Sds-Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis
Books about "Molecular Weight" in