Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Money Belt"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A money belt is a small, nylon-zippered pouch that fastens around the waist under your pants or skirt.
- The Money Belt is a great way to stash money with stealth security.
- This money belt is made of soft full grain leather.
- The neck-type is the least safe of any hidden money belt, but still much safer than wallets and fanny packs.
- Money belt at my waist under my pants kept it all safe and sound.
- Keep your travelers checks in a wallet or money belt for safekeeping.
- A money belt is a small, nylon-zippered pouch on an elastic belt.
- The Money belt has a gold finish buckle on the brown and black straps.
- Approximate Dimensions 4.75"(W) X 12"(L). The money belt is made of non-magnetic materials, including the zippers and buckles.
- But if you keep most of your money in a hidden money belt against your skin as detailed below, you'll be safe from pickpockets.
- A money belt or pocket sewn inside your clothes is the safest way to carry money.
- A money belt or money pouch is by far the safest and least obvious way of carrying your money and valuables.
- Keep money and valuables in a money belt or pouch under your clothes.
- Obvious Way
- Safest Way
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Economics > Money
Books about "Money Belt" in